• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.4.5] Zombie Apocalypse Survival/Adventure/PvP - ADMINS NEEDED!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Chuck264
    Chuck264

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:44 PM

5.39.69.157:25865 - IP AND PORT

Welcome to the the Zombie apocalypse!

This is a brand new Survival, Adventure, PvP, RPG, Creative (For some people) server where you spawn in a deserted forest - now infested with zombies. You must look around for camp sites and abandoned buildings to find loot and collectible items. With high spawn rates of Zombies, it can be very difficult to survive! Remember there is also a PvP part of the game, so watch your back!

Admins, Mods, Builders and Developers are needed, if you think you have what it takes, come on the server and we'll see what you got!

5.39.69.157:25865 - IP AND PORT

Register or log in to remove.

Hobojimbobo

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:59 PM

Forgotten Rule -- No Joking. I was Muted and Ignored my the owner because i made a non-offensive joke.

Mod and Builder Application

Experience as Mod - A little under a year, i was OP on a server and did alot of patrolling for hackers.
Experience as Builder - A little over 2 years, mostly Creative servers and red-stone contraptions. I was OP on a server and built the spawn, the shop, and several other things.

Why I should Be These Positions - I have experience making buildings and Moderating and Admining a server. I would like to build things to expand the map and be able to stop people like speed hackers and fly hackers and such.

Images Below, About 4 Of them.
Spoiler:

Soes757
    Soes757

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:04 PM

Experience as Mod: I was the owner of a server. I have over a year of being an Mod.I dont let people get away with x-raying or hackers.
Experience as Builder: My experience as a builder is very strong. I have a world I wanted to turn into a server but its taken me * month now to get it where it is today! I have made spawn point for a server before. I will do my best to benifit your server.

Why I believe I should have an oppurtunity is I can make some sweet things. I have been an Admin and an Owner. I will not give out free stuff. I will stop hackers no matter what if Im on, I will make sure nothing will be griefed.

YetMoreCookies

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:34 PM

I believe I should be an Admin as my attitude is not "Join, cookies" but it's more like "WOAH, MORE COOKIES"

YetMoreCookies

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:14 PM

Do I get approved? :D

YetMoreCookies

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:39 PM

Ummm hello??

Keaton678

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:21 AM

Posted Image
[url="http://www.minecraft...one-of-a-kind/"]http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/2155900-doomland-custom-game-one-of-a-kind/[/url]"]Posted Image

YetMoreCookies

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:05 PM

Woah that's pretty nice I hope the owner sees it.

YetMoreCookies

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:47 AM

The server is down? D:

massiveminerman

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:54 PM

HI my name is Noah And I am Aplying for an admin position.
I have been playing minecraft from he Alpha stages And I am good with redstone
I have alot of arcetectual tricks up my sleeve to make houses look good And I know
If you dont take me in you will be losing A chance to make your server better I am very helpful
and A mature player Hope to see you on the server

Noah thankyou

mookmaster

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:02 PM

Mod Application
IGN name is mookaster but real name is Devlin
age 18
experience with Mod position- been a  mod on a few servers and have been the owner of my own for over 3 now. ( just ended as it is expensive)
extensive knowledge of most pluggins and a quick learner for the ones i don t know how to use
experience as a builder-have been playing since 1.8 and have been the builder for many servers. one renown server Hollowworld. also have been taking engineering and architect classes for 3 years now so i know a bit about building design.
Why i think I would be good for this position- i have good communication skills and the building skills. i would like the oportunity to show you i would be a usefull resource for this server. and to be frank im a bit tired of your average server and want to play something out of the norm. i would really enjoy the chance to prove my skills to you and would like to thank you for reading my app

massiveminerman

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:12 PM

SWEET SERVERPosted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Hobojimbobo

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:41 AM

Who is BALEMORE? and It seams like players have gotten alot more aggressive  I've had to log a few times to avoid being killed. That Said, the map really does need to be expanded.

i think we should introduce important people who are builders and mods just for a history of the server kind of thing.

mookmaster

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:48 AM

hey is the door at the end of the temple maze suppose to stay closed?

Hobojimbobo

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:38 PM

thanks for muteing me for no reason.
yes

Here are a few pictures of things that will never be on your server now.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image