Salmon's Feed the Beast Server

feed the beast mature pve

• Please log in to reply
171 replies to this topic

InfiniteR
  • Minecraft: rnstyip

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:53 AM

IGN:rnstyip

What your expecting from the server: I'm looking to try out FTB while playing with some friends.

Do you agree to the rules?: YES!!

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

QuinKyber

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:00 PM

I can no longer reach the server Salmon. Nor can I ping it. IP might of changed sometime after you switched to your dedicated box.

DarkCorona

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:55 PM

IGN: SBeijers

What are you expecting from the server: Some fun people to play FTB adn make some nice contraptions. I played a lot of Tekkit a while ago, but I really want to try out some FTB on a server.
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes, of course

Another_slayer

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:00 PM

IGN:another_slayer
What your expecting from the server: im just looking for a stable ftb server with rich community that i could have fun on.

Do you agree to the rules?: Indeed

TheCakeHunter

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:54 PM

GN:TheCakeHunter (In Game Name)

What your expecting from the server: I've been looking for good FTB servers in the past few days, I'm expecting alot of fun and awesomeness so yeah :P.
Do you agree to the rules?: Yup, totally.

ArisenSalmon

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:19 PM

Ok, to everyone below Tyssm, I had to cut off the whitelist cause it grew way to fast for my server to handle, you all will be on the list for future additions when the time comes, but as of right now the server is really having trouble. To everyone saying the server was down, it crashed around 4am my time (7 hours ago) and i restored it to working order, sorry for the inconvenience.

Builder2731

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:19 PM

IGN: Builder2731
I am looking for a good feed the beast server and I think this one will be great I have been playing for a very very long time
Rules: Yes I agree

Crumbalon
  • Minecraft: Crumbalon

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:54 PM

So have I missed out on the whitelist, cos i applied earlier today, not quite sure :/

paraman
    paraman

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:42 PM

ArisenSalmon the server has crashed.

mofusPRIME

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:59 PM

Guys what happened? Last night i was playing and today i tryed to log back in but it said i was whitelisted??? Just ask Tssym me and him were playing. My name is mofusPRIME.

ghhrrth
    ghhrrth

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:05 PM

View Postghhrrth, on 27 November 2012 - 08:21 PM, said:

IGN: ghhrrth
Expectations: A stable regular FTB server to play on with a good community.
Do I agree to the rules? Yes.
Thank god you re-whitelisted it! It was a mess before, with all the random killing and such. Either way, can you re-add me? Thanks.

dirtydevel223

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:45 PM

IGN: dirtydevel

my expectations: good ppl to play with/kind yet playful community.

Do i agree to the rules? yes.

hads17
    hads17

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:54 PM

View PostArisenSalmon, on 28 November 2012 - 05:19 PM, said:

Ok, to everyone below Tyssm, I had to cut off the whitelist cause it grew way to fast for my server to handle, you all will be on the list for future additions when the time comes, but as of right now the server is really having trouble. To everyone saying the server was down, it crashed around 4am my time (7 hours ago) and i restored it to working order, sorry for the inconvenience.
i am above tyssm and u dudbt get whitelisted so if this was a mistake my ign is Hads17

bankel
    bankel

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:25 PM

View PostArisenSalmon, on 28 November 2012 - 05:19 PM, said:

I applied before Tyssm, but I am not whitelisted. I would like to play on the server though so please whitelist me soon

BoB_00
    BoB_00

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:03 AM

Me too.

AmIVictorious

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:10 PM

hey, can I be rewhitelisted? I joined a while ago but then for some reason I connect for a while. I applied the 27th, you can check, it's on the second page and I have been on the server so I don't quite understand why I'm not whitelisted.

ArisenSalmon

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:28 PM

It's been a little chaotic guys, I'm sorry for the trouble. I've had to remove mystcraft and the twilight forest because of server issues, and to others, I may of mispelled your names, I will go over the whitelist when I get a chance in a couple hours.

Fazarof
    Fazarof

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Minecraft: Fazarof

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:08 PM

IGN: Fazarof

What your expecting from the server: I'm expecting to have lots of good experience on this server, make some friends and be of help when needed.

Do you agree to the rules?: Yeap, of course.

paggen06
    paggen06

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:43 PM

IGN:Paggen06
What your expecting from the server: I have been playing a lot with my sister and i would love to expand my experiences with this mod but joining a community with the same goals as i have. Would be epic to join you guys.
Do you agree to the rules?: I Agree to ALL of your rules.

ImFarza
    ImFarza

Carpenter

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:14 PM

IGN:ImFarza & stantheking112

What your expecting from the server: I'm just new to Feed the beast and it seems fun

Do you agree to the rules?: OFCOURSEPosted Image