Latest News Article

New Mindcrack-like whitelist server 24/7 [King-Craft]

mindcrack-like mindcrack whitelist server 24/7

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

King_Mossy270

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:38 PM

Rules
Griefing is a given and should never be done.
Pranking is allowed, in fact it is encouraged.
PvP is allowed, But not if unnecessary, Also if PvP does happen, all Items must be returned, The same for pranks.
**Very Important Info**

The server will cost£4/$6.40/€5

The sever is up for a one month trial, That is why it is £4 for the first 4 people. After the one month The price will go down and more people will join, This is purely because of the money that is involved in running a server. If people do not pay the £4 then the server will be shut down.

Why Join In the first 4?

Although the pricing will go down after a month if you are one of the first 4 people chosen You will then pay nothing, So ultimately you are just paying £4 up front

Please answer the questions below

Please fill all * fields

Name
In game name?*
Skype?*
YouTube?*
Age?
1-10 How mature are you (I may not want you to be mature)?*
1-10 How good are you with redstone?*
What is mindcrack?*
Who is the owner of mindcrack?*
Why do you want to join?*
Why should you be accepted?*
How often will you be on?
Have you read the rules?*
Will you pay £4/$6.40/€5 for the first month?*
PS3 or Xbox?

That is all.

King Mossy

Register or log in to remove.

AccountNotActive

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:02 AM

Removed

JSreks
    JSreks

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Minecraft: JSreks

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:30 AM

Name: Hernan Torres
In game name?: JSreks
Skype?: kingnakayo
YouTube: www.youtube.com/KingNakayo
1-10 How mature are you?: 5
1-10 How good are you with redstone?: 8
What is mindcrack?: It is a whitelist server, started by GuudeBolderFist in 2010
Who is the owner of mindcrack?: Guude
Why do you want to join?: Because I would like to enjoy the company of other people that enjoy the Mindcrack. Also because I think that people that enjoy the Mindcrack server have to be nice people.
Why should you be accepted? Because I am fair good at redstone, also because I am also I
How often will you be on?: Every 2-3 Days because my mother only allows me to go on the computer every few days, but on those days I will be recording.
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Will you pay £4/$6.40/€5 for the first month?: I'm sorry but this is the thing I can not do, but as William said if I enjoy enjoy my time on the server I will convince my mother to give money to the server. My sincere apologies.
PS3 or Xbox? Both

King_Mossy270

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:37 PM

View PostWilliamRebel10, on 27 November 2012 - 02:02 AM, said:

Name: William
In game name: WilliamRebel10
YouTube: williamolemiss10
1-10 How mature are you? 8
1-10 How good are you with redstone? 6
What is mindcrack? A whitelist server started in 2010, many popular YouTubers play Mindcrack and I enjoy to watch them.
Who is the owner of mindcrack? Guude
Why do you want to join? I love plain vanilla minecraft but sadly no non-whitelist servers can have it anymore due to griefers.
Why should you be accepted? I have played minecraft for a while now, I know all about it. I am very good at survival minecraft and would love yo join your server.
How often will you be on? Everyday for several hours.
Have you read the rules? Yes
Will you pay £4/$6.40/€5 for the first month? Sadly, this is the only thing I can't do. If I play and enjoy the server I will try to covince my parents into allowing me to pay. Very sorry about that.

Please consider my application,
  William
    Thanks For applying, Im sure I could work it out! :D

View PostJSreks, on 27 November 2012 - 05:30 AM, said:

Name: Hernan Torres
    In game name?: JSreks
    Skype?: kingnakayo
    YouTube: www.youtube.com/KingNakayo
    1-10 How mature are you?: 5
    1-10 How good are you with redstone?: 8
    What is mindcrack?: It is a whitelist server, started by GuudeBolderFist in 2010
    Who is the owner of mindcrack?: Guude
    Why do you want to join?: Because I would like to enjoy the company of other people that enjoy the Mindcrack. Also because I think that people that enjoy the Mindcrack server have to be nice people.
    Why should you be accepted? Because I am fair good at redstone, also because I am also I
    How often will you be on?: Every 2-3 Days because my mother only allows me to go on the computer every few days, but on those days I will be recording.
    Have you read the rules?: Yes
    Will you pay £4/$6.40/€5 for the first month?: I'm sorry but this is the thing I can not do, but as William said if I enjoy enjoy my time on the server I will convince my mother to give money to the server. My sincere apologies.
    PS3 or Xbox? Both

Thats Ok im sure maybe I could get you on for free but if 4 more people apply for money you can see that they are more likely to be accepted.

the_WHITE_seal

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:23 AM

Name:Garo is my name
    In game name: the_WHITE_seal
    YouTube: TheMrWhiteseal
    1-10 How mature are you (I may not want you to be mature)?*
    1-10 How good are you with redstone: 8
    What is mindcrack: A white-listed server with a bunch of cool you tubers who became famous mostly because of Minecrack. They play pranks and have a fun time with each other.
    Who is the owner of mindcrack: Guude is the owner.
    Why do you want to join: I want to play on a server where everyone is fair, you can talk to them, and prank them.
    Why should you be accepted: I am a great builder who is funny and good with redstone
    How often will you be on: I will ussually be on for 1 hour during the weekdays and 10 hours per day on the weekends.
    Have you read the rules: yes
    Will you pay £4/$6.40/€5 for the first month: I would but I cant I am trying to move out of my parents house and I need all the money I can get.
    PS3 or Xbox: Xbox name the_WHITE_seal.

if you want to talk to me plz skype me or email me at [email protected]

bob989898

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:41 PM

Name Bobby
    In game name?* xXBacon4LifeXx
    Skype?*I will tell you if I get accepted
    YouTube?* https://www.youtube....75?feature=mhee
    Age? 12 very close to 13 and Mature
    1-10 How mature are you (I may not want you to be mature)?* A 5 or 6
    1-10 How good are you with redstone?* About a 4
    What is mindcrack?*MindCrack is a group of youtubers that got together and then Guude made a server called MindCrack
    Who is the owner of mindcrack?* Guude
    Why do you want to join?' Well I've been getting very bored of playing and recording single player and I wanna get on a server like this. When I see all the MindCrackers have all the fun they are having it makes me wanna have that same kind of fun and I think this server is perfect!
    Why should you be accepted?* I am a sort of good builder, not to advanced in redstone, and I would bring a ton of fun on this server!
    How often will you be on? 2-4 hours a day depending on school
    Have you read the rules?* Yes and I will follow them!
    Will you pay £4/$6.40/€5 for the first month?* You can decide if you want me to pay or not.
    PS3 or Xbox? I have an xbox