Latest News Article

Looking for a host

hosting free help request

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

13madman
  • Minecraft: 13madman

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:49 PM

Hello, my name is 13madman and i am looking for a free minecraft server host, this server will only be used for a  semi-private usage ( its gonna be open to the public but not advertised and only my friends be joining it), i have tried to run hamatichi but im on a school laptop and it wont allow me, im not looking for anything fancy just something to get me by and allow my friends to join a server
Dont kill the creepers... befriend them they are a useful way of getting in to places :D

Register or log in to remove.

DiamondHosters

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:53 PM

If I give you a free server, what can you offer me?

New Domain: www.diamondhost.org

Posted Image

13madman
  • Minecraft: 13madman

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:47 PM

well since this would be a personal server i wouldnt be getting donations, but if  you need to write reviews on how you were or if you have a voting system ( like to see what hoster is the best) i can vote and have others vote, and or anything else if you need it, im good at configuring plugins  and setting up permissions (pex plugin) if a server you are hosting needs that kind of support

Edit: If this is chosen to be a public server, i can send the donations to you, since you would be hosting the server and everything
Dont kill the creepers... befriend them they are a useful way of getting in to places :D

whitemorn
  • Minecraft: whitemorn

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:26 PM

I'm sorry but I cannot see a host giving a free private server out everything costs. If your looking for a server for you and you friends to play on I would suggest joining a community. If you're interested have a look at shiftedplay.com we currently offer 5 servers that run with bukkit, tekkit, & feed-the-beast servers. Or if you truly are looking for a private server we are also a host shiftedhost.com you can get your first month for 75% and we over low prices on high quality hardware and service.

Posted Image

DiamondHosters

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:06 PM

View Post13madman, on 26 November 2012 - 07:47 PM, said:

well since this would be a personal server i wouldnt be getting donations, but if  you need to write reviews on how you were or if you have a voting system ( like to see what hoster is the best) i can vote and have others vote, and or anything else if you need it, im good at configuring plugins  and setting up permissions (pex plugin) if a server you are hosting needs that kind of support
Edit: If this is chosen to be a public server, i can send the donations to you, since you would be hosting the server and everything

What don't you round up your friends and each pay like a little bit, then go buy a server?

New Domain: www.diamondhost.org

Posted Image

chocants
    chocants

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2456 posts
  • Minecraft: chocants

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:10 PM

Hello,

We cannot offer you a free server but we can offer a very reasonably priced server. We meet all of your needs! Check out PlugPayPlay for cheap, reliable and low latency hosting. You can't go wrong when you order with us, if you change your mind we offer a 7 Day Money Back Guarantee.

512mb Dedicated RAM Minecraft Server
£2

- Unlimited Slots, Unlimited Plugins, Unlimited Disk Space and Unlimited FTP Access
- McMyAdmin Control Panel
- Support for Vanilla, Bukkit & Tekkit
- Dedicated IP (+£2/$3.20)
- Location in UK or US
- Free Webhosting (Including MySQL)
- Free Teamspeak 3 Server
- Excellent Support

You can order your Minecraft Server here. If you have any further questions either PM me or email me: jadon(at)ens-ltd.com. We've been hosting since April 2009 and we're a registered company.