• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Need Ideas for MMO server

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

KingdomHeartsLVR

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:44 AM

Hi! I'm making a Bukkit server with a MMORPG theme and I need help with three things.

1. What plugins should I include?
2. What towns should I make?
3. What dungeons should I include?

Please answer back soon! And thanks in advance!

Register or log in to remove.

DFBlocks
    DFBlocks

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 225 posts
  • Minecraft: DFBlocks

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:54 PM

well i think there should not be fractions because that to old (if any there should be clans another plugin)
also i think minecraftin diffrent time limiteds like teliporters that teliport u to to like 100BC or 600AD and thats kind of the building type.
now i think there should be a gaint empire at spawn
you should also add evil castles and scerte strongholds with tons of zombies and selkitons and spiders.
and i think there should be a weekly saterday event once u open the server ill talk to u about that.
+ we need a goal to get in MMO so i thinking the kings army vs thiefs now the kings army is 1 but thiefs are all vsing each other to kill the king  like there are like 100 theifs all vsing each other but then theres the kings empire and i think that what should be in ur server.
Testing 123

KingdomHeartsLVR

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:50 PM

View PostKingdomHeartsLVR, on 26 November 2012 - 10:44 AM, said:

Hi! I'm making a Bukkit server with a MMORPG theme and I need help with three things.

1. What plugins should I include?
2. What towns should I make?
3. What dungeons should I include?

Please answer back soon! And thanks in advance!

Omigosh, I'm sorry, I forgot that it's a survival server, so I accidentally put this in the wrong forum! Please close this topic!