• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

When do you choose your username?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Reznorist

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:12 AM

I'm about to buy the game. But when I made my account I never created a username, only an Email. Is my Email going to be my in game name? Because I don't want it to be what people see in game.

Register or log in to remove.

lightbulbwindows1000
  • Minecraft: BlueAmbulance
  • Xbox:Never heard of it
  • PSN:PS...2?

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:14 AM

When you made your Minecraft account, you write in your username of what you want your player to be. If you put your email in as the username, it'll be your in-game username.
Posted Image

ChickenNuggster

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:15 AM

Ya check and make sure when you login to the minecraft website in the top corner it says your ign. So Check before you buy.
Posted Image

Reznorist

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:16 AM

Thank you! I was about to make a terrible mistake. Thank god.

Reznorist

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:21 AM

View Postlightbulbwindows1000, on 26 November 2012 - 03:14 AM, said:

When you made your Minecraft account, you write in your username of what you want your player to be. If you put your email in as the username, it'll be your in-game username.
I went to go make a new account so my Email wasn't my name, but the only space is for an Email, I'm not sure if it is different now that they are Mojang accounts and not just Minecraft accounts.

gig2
    gig2

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:33 PM

im having a problem i made an acount but my user is my email but how do i get to choose my in game name because during reg. it only had a space for email? please help

View Postgig2, on 07 December 2012 - 10:32 PM, said:

im having a problem i made an acount but my user is my email but how do i get to choose my in game name because during reg. it only had a space for email? please help
i have the same issue

Tekkiter360

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:50 AM

see i liked the old minecraft signing up style