Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

AdventureCraft Adventure Map Server [1.4.5]

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

PogoStick29

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:41 PM

adventurecraft-mc.tk:25576

This is not another Factions server. This is not another Prison server. This is not another PvP server. I have never seen a server with the same mentality as this. This is an Adventure Map server.

Adventure Maps are my favorite part of single-player Minecraft. I love going on quests and following story lines. It's even better when I can open the world to LAN and play with my friends. But after playing adventure maps for awhile, I found a few problems. For one, its annoying to find and download and install maps. Another thing is that you can't play adventure maps with friends unless they are at your house on your wifi network. AdventureCraft fixes these problems. You can pick from a wide array of adventure maps and begin playing immediately. You can even play with friends who aren't at your house! Join today and find out what the Multiplayer Adventure Map craze is all about!

Register or log in to remove.

Flarkinater

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:16 AM

Sounds interesting, but how do I get whitelisted?
Posted Image

xxpapers
    xxpapers

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:35 PM

how do you get whitelisted?

lukecarter444

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:21 AM

weres the ip

bordes
    bordes

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:14 PM

My Username is Topcaper my other username is GKHM and my last one is 992489. If you can, please add all of them to the server.