Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Eragon Roleplay [Intermediate] (Accepting!)

not a server

  • Please log in to reply
3110 replies to this topic

#801

jtank4
    jtank4

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 408 posts
  • Location: The void
  • Minecraft: jtank4

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:17 AM

I sense Nathaniel's distress and receive his message about a necromancer. I had forgotten that they would have unique control over him, but I knew what I had to do. Since Nathaniel had killed almost everyone on the floor he was on, it was quite easy to spot the necromancer: A stark figure, standing tall in front of the dark cloud that was Nathaniel. I quickly pushed into the necromancer's mind, but he was clearly experienced and seemed to be having little trouble fighting Nathaniel and I. It's certainly too bad there's no crow to distract him this time... Or is there? "Turn into a crow!" I manage to say without having the necromancer gain too much hold in my brain.

((P.S. I have decided to join in on the boycott of the rule regarding page claims. PAGE CLAIM.))

Minecraft tutorials, programming, let's plays! You name it, I'll make it!

Check out my Youtube channel here!


Register or log in to remove.

#802

bobert778
  • Location: Give me a minute. The map is written in Gibberish...
  • Minecraft: bobert778
  • Xbox:Roosterbega
  • PSN:Mr_Awsmazing

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:31 AM

The thoughts continue to infect my mind as if they were a virus. I'm about to loose control when I hear a distant voice shout for me to change forms. Of course. In an instant the black cloud disappears, your vision returns to normal, (making you realize how dark it really is), and the temperature stops it's descent. I feel the hold on my mind slip away as the world grows around me and I take flight. "B@STARD!" I shout, diving at the now visible invader. I caw loudly and swipe at his face, hitting my mark and creating a bloody gash across his left eye. He roars with rage and swipes out at me, hitting me on the wing and sending me tumbling. I catch myself before hitting the ground and circle around, "Stay out of my head!"

((I too support the anti-anti-pageclaim motion. We are the people, we have the power.))

Edited by bobert778, 16 January 2013 - 05:37 AM.

Posted Image
Life is like a bucket of wood shavings. Except for when the wood shavings are in a pail, then it's like a pail of wood shavings ~Spongebob

#803

Greywulvv

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:41 AM

I slide the knives out of my sleeves and hold them parallel to my arm. Looking outside the door i see a troop of guards running towards the armory. I stepped out into the middle of the hall and threw the first of my knifes. I was about to through my second knife when I herd a buzzing sound. I felt something hot and sticky on my ear and reached up to feel it. He had shot through my ear! Throwing my knife i made sure that it went straight into the crossbow-mans eye. Teach him a lesson.

I realized i didn't have much more time to dilly-dally. There were guards pouring out of everywhere. I started sprinting for the exit. As i was running i swung my backpack in front of me and pulled some gloves out. As i reached the door i kicked it open. Then backing up a few steps i ran straight out the door and grabbed the top of  the doorway with my gloves, which were covered in a kind of sticky resin i had found at the (mother tree in Ellesmira, forgot what it was called :P), and flipped up onto the roof. Then pulling a second item out of my backpack i tossed it down onto the guards. With impact with the ground it exploded, with a bit of magic, and smoke leaked out faster then a steam. The guards fumbled around as i ran across the roof tops outside of the walls of the city.

((by the way pylo and juliet where are you? I would kind of like to meet up with you guys, maybe you have some idea of how we could run into each other, besides the traditional, perhaps i try to steal from you))

#804

BMH7
    BMH7

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 48 posts
  • Minecraft: BMH7

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:09 AM



Standard Application: (Maximum of 15 average people)

Name: erador
Age:  107
Race: Elf
Gender: male
Appearance: Mysterious blurs eyes with long messy blonde hair with a form fitting tunic. Erador is athletic and muscular but slim as other elves.
Personality: Erador likes to learn and explore and be with the animals in the forest. Erador also likes to practice with a bow when he is not busy in his studies.
Biography: Erador was born in Ellesmera to his mother. After his father was killed by an urzhadn while saving a few dwarves he was traveling with Erador's main fathering figure was his grandfather who taught him all about the land and history of algasia.
Career: Explorer who travels the land selling the goods he collects o merchants.
Location: Being a explorer Erador stays many places but usually stays in his favorite part of Aglasia Ellesmera.
Suggestions: The ability to go into a war again in Aglasia.



Posted Image


#805

damiann47
  • Location: Wish I knew...
  • Minecraft: Damiann47

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:00 AM

((Gah page refreshed... have to retype, ah anyway I read up on the recent events so I know how I'll go about this.))

Daris was sitting at a bar, sipping from a mug of ale. His crossbow slung over his shoulder held up by a leather strip. Ever since the events with the cart about a week ago he decided to keep a bigger weapon on himself, surprising enough he can openly have a weapon like that. Daris sighed Ah lot happened over this week, I know I can't find Thunderclaw hard to follow a teleporting man... and Selkrentys I have no ideas on where he gone, not even rumors. Daris' focus was broken from the sounds of commotion from outside. Daris stood up from the stool, threw a few crowns on the counter for the drink.

He headed outside to figure out what's going on. Through the clutter of conversations he picked out something interesting "... there was a dragon!" "Oh my! A dragon out here, wonder where it went?" "Hear it went out into the forest just now..." A dragon, ha first sign that even relates to Selkrentys, guess I'll head out into the forest to check it out. He managed to made his way out of the city and into the forest, wielding his crossbow with a bolt loaded. The search lasted for sometime, however eventually he heard voices, he instinctively dropped onto the floor, Daris tried to make out the voices but they were too muffled to understand. Slowly he up righted into a crouch and inched forward. A small makeshift camp came into view. There was a surprising number if people taking a quick count he saw three people, turning his head he slightly seems he found his dragon... He could tell its fairly young, also the black scales stood out against the forest environment. He continued to study the other people, one seems to be an elf, male, another elf seemed female. Finally he looked at the third man, he was clearly male and human, although Daris couldn't see his face. His foot slipped causing a branch to snap.

Posted Image


#806

jtank4
    jtank4

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 408 posts
  • Location: The void
  • Minecraft: jtank4

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:08 AM

I gain a big purchase in his mind, but he is not won over yet. He must have spent years training, for him to match me like this, and to have such concentration. I decide to try something new: I attempt to implant an idea in his head. A simple one: defend. For a moment he seems to lose concentration slightly as he decides whether the idea is his, the he decides yes. In the moment he takes to switch between attempting to pierce my mind and beginning to think of his 'barrier object' I take complete control of him. I quickly cut off his minds supply of oxygen to make him unconscious, either of us will be able to invade his mind while he is in this state. "Thanks Nathan, he should know why we're here."

((Do you have any ideas as to why we're here?))

Minecraft tutorials, programming, let's plays! You name it, I'll make it!

Check out my Youtube channel here!


#807

bobert778
  • Location: Give me a minute. The map is written in Gibberish...
  • Minecraft: bobert778
  • Xbox:Roosterbega
  • PSN:Mr_Awsmazing

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:35 AM

View Postjtank4, on 16 January 2013 - 06:08 AM, said:

I gain a big purchase in his mind, but he is not won over yet. He must have spent years training, for him to match me like this, and to have such concentration. I decide to try something new: I attempt to implant an idea in his head. A simple one: defend. For a moment he seems to lose concentration slightly as he decides whether the idea is his, the he decides yes. In the moment he takes to switch between attempting to pierce my mind and beginning to think of his 'barrier object' I take complete control of him. I quickly cut off his minds supply of oxygen to make him unconscious, either of us will be able to invade his mind while he is in this state. "Thanks Nathan, he should know why we're here."

((Do you have any ideas as to why we're here?))

((Brainstorms, brainstorms, brainstorms... I have an idea >8D))

I begin to caw loudly, transforming back into my natural form. As I change the caws become fits of laughter, "I should be thanking you," As my laughter dies down, your vision begins to ¬≠change again, turning back into the wispy shadows you could see before. I  turn to face the necromancer, who is now slumped on the ground. "Honestly, in all my years this is only the second necromancer I've seen. I barely escaped the first one I met and this one was far stronger then her," I turn to Concor and smile at him, though it's not visible, you can tell from my voice, "Thank you so much." I look back to the necromancer and float down to him, placing a hand on his face.

I concentrate, entering his mind and searching his memories. The images fly by me, each one adding a piece to the puzzle until I complete the picture. I let out a gasp and pull away, shaking from what I just saw. "Creator help us," I mutter almost inaudibly. "We need to go back," I whisper, but I ensure Concor hears my next sentence, "There's a floor below the dungeon and we need to get there now!" I move to the stairs and shoot down them, moving as fast as I can. This is terrible, this is not good, this is not good at all.
Posted Image
Life is like a bucket of wood shavings. Except for when the wood shavings are in a pail, then it's like a pail of wood shavings ~Spongebob

#808

JulietFrenchGirl
  • Location: On the top of the world
  • Minecraft: JulietFrenchGirl

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:29 PM

I stand and draw my sword for what seems to be the hundredth time today and turn to face the sound. After checking the wards I've placed I go towards the sound to see another man. "Who would you be?" I ask frustration obvious in my voice. I'm not used to so many people. I started of with only myself and now I have a small camp.

(Greywulvv, you could try stealing or I think maybe run into someone in the city. I was about to go there.)

Posted Image


#809

ybj1
    ybj1

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:55 PM

"I would be careful with those" I say to the newcomer "eat to manny of those berries and you wont have a great time" ((I hope thats okay :D )) I stand in the shadow of a tree and listen after more guards
DO YOU LIKE CARS? DO YOU LIKE GUNS! check this out :D http://www.minecraft...l-to-the-metal/

#810

damiann47
  • Location: Wish I knew...
  • Minecraft: Damiann47

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:15 PM

Daris stands up, then carefully unloads the crossbow. "I'm just looking around, I only heard rumors about there being a dragon out here, guess its not a rumor." Daris nuges towards the dragon, "My name is Daris, if needed I'll simply leave you and your group alone."

Posted Image


#811

ybj1
    ybj1

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:38 PM

I look at the new newcomer "No reason to leave already" I say and smile "You hungry? I think I got some meat left"I ask him
DO YOU LIKE CARS? DO YOU LIKE GUNS! check this out :D http://www.minecraft...l-to-the-metal/

#812

Greywulvv

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:30 PM

((which city juliet?))

#813

loliosirule

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:55 PM

"Please, I'm an elf, I have eaten hundreds of berries a day." He slowly chewed the berries and sat up.
Posted Image

#814

ybj1
    ybj1

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:14 PM

"ohh I belive you" I say to the elf "But those berries ain't blueberris" I sit down agen and take the last peace of meat out of the hide and stick it on a branch to coock it over the fire
DO YOU LIKE CARS? DO YOU LIKE GUNS! check this out :D http://www.minecraft...l-to-the-metal/

#815

JulietFrenchGirl
  • Location: On the top of the world
  • Minecraft: JulietFrenchGirl

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:03 PM

(Near dras Leona, I'll go there now.)

I sigh and shake my head. "I need to go get some supplies from dras Leona. I'll wear a hood so I'm not recognized, but I was running low on supplies. Mostly, I need to see what's going on ever since we left the city. If anyone wants to join me I'm leaving now," I say smiling and standing. "Also, nobody kill anybody else while I'm away," I say pointing to them all. Turning I begin to walk away with my hand on the hilt of my sword.

Posted Image


#816

ybj1
    ybj1

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:28 PM

"I hope you guys can handle you'reself" I say and stand up "there's some food over the fire if you get hungry" I say to the crosbow guy
I quickly catch up with her (Can't remember you're name Juliet) "If you don't wish to be noticed" I say "then you should realy take your hand of the hilt"
DO YOU LIKE CARS? DO YOU LIKE GUNS! check this out :D http://www.minecraft...l-to-the-metal/

#817

JulietFrenchGirl
  • Location: On the top of the world
  • Minecraft: JulietFrenchGirl

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:33 PM

I sigh and remove my sword from my belt to put it back by where my horse stands. "I'll go with just knives then," I say turning to continue on through the forest towards the city. I see it coming into sight and pull my hood onto my head before continuing on towards the city using the road.

Posted Image


#818

ybj1
    ybj1

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:37 PM

"thats better" I say and smile, I follow her to the town, but I leave my face uncoverd and walk like I have a target "anny chance we can go get a drink?" I ask her and wisper "I need to se if some of my stuff is still there"
DO YOU LIKE CARS? DO YOU LIKE GUNS! check this out :D http://www.minecraft...l-to-the-metal/

#819

JulietFrenchGirl
  • Location: On the top of the world
  • Minecraft: JulietFrenchGirl

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:40 PM

Glancing at him I say, "we can check if you want to. Do you want me to come with you?" I ask carefully and lowly. I avert my eyes and mumble an apology when I knock into guard as we enter the city.

Posted Image


#820

ybj1
    ybj1

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:56 PM

The guards look irritated at her but continueto walk "I think its safer if we stick togheter" I say and leed her towards a old tavern
DO YOU LIKE CARS? DO YOU LIKE GUNS! check this out :D http://www.minecraft...l-to-the-metal/