• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Eragon Roleplay [Intermediate] (Accepting!)

not a server

• Please log in to reply
3110 replies to this topic

bobert778
  • Location: Give me a minute. The map is written in Gibberish...
  • Minecraft: bobert778
  • Xbox:Roosterbega
  • PSN:Mr_Awsmazing

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:03 AM

((Also, Nathaniel was human in life Posted Image))

"Nice to meet you," I say to the the guy who'd come out of nowhere. "I'd shake your hand but I don't have any right now," I chuckle a bit and turn to Arinola. "You must have had a plan when you got these horses. Who's riding what and with who?" I ask her bluntly.

((I am the Lorax, I speak for the trees! On behalf of the trees, PAGECLAIM!))

Edited by bobert778, 01 February 2013 - 02:04 AM.

Posted Image
Life is like a bucket of wood shavings. Except for when the wood shavings are in a pail, then it's like a pail of wood shavings ~Spongebob

Register or log in to remove.

kokolo21
    kokolo21

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:04 AM

((So you dont trust the shade dragon? and now do you know how i killed an Shrrg with only 2 days old Posted Image ))
"Hello mutt , where have you been?" I ask nicely to the mutt, "Somethings has changed..." and i spit some black fire into the air"
Today we fight back!
https://thedaywefightback.org/

bobert778

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:05 AM

View Postkokolo21, on 01 February 2013 - 02:04 AM, said:

((So you dont trust the shade dragon? and now do you know how i killed an Shrrg with only 2 days old Posted Image ))
"Hello mutt , whe

((???))
Posted Image
Life is like a bucket of wood shavings. Except for when the wood shavings are in a pail, then it's like a pail of wood shavings ~Spongebob

JulietFrenchGirl
  • Minecraft: JulietFrenchGirl

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:07 AM

"Nathaniel, concor, do either of you need horses?" I ask aloud before whispering to (I can't remember your name greywulv), "remember us as unconscious when the dragon beat you because of the barn incident."

Posted Image

kokolo21
    kokolo21

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:12 AM

"Maybe it would be more confortable that you enter on my body, it wouldnt be a change another spirit on me... so you want to?" I ask to Nathan (can i call you like that?)
((I edited it, i have steady fingers xD ))
Today we fight back!

bobert778

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:21 AM

"I couldn't. Mainly because it's rude and I'd need to change forms to do that and the sun is already up," I glare at the orb of fire as it begins to show itself over the mountain. I fly up and land on Fraeners muzzle, "I must say I'm impressed. You handled the energy transfer really well. I can show you how to channel your own energy later but for now," I look at my self for a moment, "Try not to eat me," I tell him as a joke.
Posted Image

jtank4
    jtank4

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • Minecraft: jtank4

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:22 AM

"No thank you Arinola-Rider, I am a fairly quick runner. Spent many years on foot in my travels."

Minecraft tutorials, programming, let's plays! You name it, I'll make it!

Check out my Youtube channel here!

JulietFrenchGirl

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:29 AM

"I'm with sicam about the rider thing. I'm more comfortable with no special title. We can sell one horse when we reach the next town to get some money and more supplies," I say passing sicam reins to the other horse and mounting my own.

Posted Image

greywulv999
  • Minecraft: Greywulvv

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:34 AM

I sigh, "I guess you can sell my horse also I need some excersize." I pat my belly and smile.

Please check out my youtube at:

http://www.youtube.com/user/greywulv

for my awesome ssp vanilla Lets Play

JulietFrenchGirl

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:36 AM

I roll my eyes before calling out, "I'm ready when you lot are." I settle on my horse and lean back comfortably.

Posted Image

kokolo21
    kokolo21

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:42 AM

"Well, ok... " ((I ask again.. im i bigger enough to carry sicam? i look like 2 weeks old and i can fly...)) I say to nathan. I explode in black smoke to try again what nathan showed me and i appear right next to Arinola, this time im not dizzy and im not weaker "So, ready to go?" i ask her.
Today we fight back!

jtank4
    jtank4

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • Minecraft: jtank4

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:44 AM

"Very well, I will also merely call you Arinola. I am also ready to leave at any time. We should head east and very slightly north until we pass these mountains, then head almost directly south. We can, as previously noted, speed up our journey quite a lot by draining some energy from the tributary we will pass once we are past the mountains."

Minecraft tutorials, programming, let's plays! You name it, I'll make it!

Check out my Youtube channel here!

JulietFrenchGirl

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:46 AM

I nod and turn my horse around. I smile at fraener and say, "just wait until you and sicam really connect together. I've heard it's more amazing than anything else. Shall I lead us then?" I call the last part behind me to the group.

Posted Image

greywulv999
  • Minecraft: Greywulvv

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:51 AM

((no most dragons dont talk or fly till a month of course your a special dragon so... Posted Image ))

Please check out my youtube at:

http://www.youtube.com/user/greywulv

for my awesome ssp vanilla Lets Play

bobert778

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:52 AM

View Postkokolo21, on 01 February 2013 - 02:42 AM, said:

"Well, ok... " ((I ask again.. im i bigger enough to carry sicam? i look like 2 weeks old and i can fly...)) I say to nathan. I explode in black smoke to try again what nathan showed me and i appear right next to Arinola, this time im not dizzy and im not weaker "So, ready to go?" i ask her.

I flap wildly to catch myself and land on Fraeners head. "Try to keep your magic to a minimum. You're energy is limited until you learn to gain it on your own so try to use it sparingly," I tell him before taking off again.
((I feel like such a yoda right now XD))
((Also to answer your earlier question, yes you can just call me Nathan Posted Image))
Posted Image

JulietFrenchGirl

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:55 AM

I begin riding and go into a steady rhythm to move easily with the horse.

Posted Image

kokolo21
    kokolo21

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:14 PM

"How do i get energy from things?" I ask to Nathan. Then i start to fly and follow Arinola, the wind in my face, its great to be able to fly...
Today we fight back!

KitcatGurl

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:57 PM

View Postgreywulv999, on 01 February 2013 - 02:51 AM, said:

((no most dragons dont talk or fly till a month of course your a special dragon so... Posted Image ))
((:P Dragons can talk with their mind when theyre only a few days old and can fly when there two weeks old at the absolute minimum))

kokolo21
    kokolo21

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:10 PM

I search celobra with my mind, and i say to her "You see something..." and i fly where i think that she is.
Today we fight back!

KitcatGurl

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:18 PM

Celobra saw a black shape heading towards her and flew up at an extremely fast rate