• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[RP][INDEV][HEROES] We want you for Somnuscraft, an up and coming RP server! (builders, plugin devs, and lore writers needed)

rp. role playing play build write heroes somnuscraft somnus indev

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

islaythemtitans

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:45 AM

Whenever we get a reply you know lol

Register or log in to remove.

teaearlgrayhot

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:07 PM

View Postgodofforum, on 28 November 2012 - 12:14 AM, said:

Lore Writer:
IGN: Sgt_mine213
Age (13+): 13
A sample of lore:

But for now nothing works, the planes fell out of the sky, phones, computers, car batteries, you name it, it doesn’t work now. We waited for a week for relief from the U.S. Army. It wasn't for a week until we figure that there was no U.S. Army. Governments fell and new ones rose but trust me these weren't your “Vote for...” governments it now is “Vote for... or die” governments. What was the USA is now split into the Tove Republic and Epettian Federation. What was Canada is now The State of Dcullian. I live in the Tove Republic. You know when you say you hate Obama and move on with your day, well say that about Hudhin and get you'd get shot in front of your family when you got home from work or school

Lore writing experience: 2 years
I will pm you.

View Postislaythemtitans, on 28 November 2012 - 12:29 AM, said:

Alpha/Beta Tester
IGN:Titan_Prime
Age (15+) 17
Which class do you strive for: If anything Foot-pad so i can be an assassin or ranger Posted Image
Tell me about your in game character: (If nicks are allowed) i would like him to be called Zenheil, and he will be a farmer/Lumberjack + foot-pad  and eventually an assassin or a ranger
Anything else: I LOVE FREAKING HEROES, this plugin is great and the fact that their is a brand new server that i can help be the first to test and use is amazing Posted Image! i Can also help with class names and professions i have used this plugin before and had 8 different professions Posted Image had about the same starter tiers but different names Posted Image Please let me play xD

You seem very enthusiastic and ready to go, just the kind of player we are looking for. I will whitelist you and pm you the ip address, hope to see you soon!

View PostMateus, on 28 November 2012 - 12:56 AM, said:

I'd like to apply as general staff. I am very experienced in most aspects of creating and running a server, and I'd be interested in helping in a number of areas: Building, lore writing, and administration such as plugin setup and testing.

IGN: Arisilde
Age (15+): 31
Experience in staff positions:  Over the years, I have done everything from being a simple mod to running a successful server, where I created unique RPG systems using a long list of mods, world generators, and world editing utilities.

Anything that sets you apart: I am older than the average player, and thus more mature and reliable. I have years of experience developing servers. My building style is focused on realism and working with the terrain instead of destroying it to make way for buildings. I like things to look natural and believable.
Screenshots or videos: Click the link in my sig for a small sampling of my work.
What do you like to build: I like to build all sorts of things. I'm open to building pretty much whatever. I am most interested in darkly themed structures. Temples, castle, fortifications, caverns, etc. I also spend a lot of time terraforming with voxelsniper. I find attractive terrain to be almost more important than attractive buildings. I always fix the land around my buildings so that they blend well and look natural together. I'd be very interested in building and leading the Demon race.
A sample of lore: Here is a bunch of the server lore I wrote for an earlier version of the server Iriliath, which I ran for the owner and is an example of one of the extensive RPG systems I created by hand.
Spoiler:

I am impressed with all of your work, from your application to your builds to your lore. You are for now accepted as lore writer and builder, although a  promotion to moderator is almost certain with your obvious skill. I will whitelist and PM you soon.

teaearlgrayhot

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:51 PM

View Postislaythemtitans, on 28 November 2012 - 01:45 AM, said:

Whenever we get a reply you know lol

Sorry it took a while

teaearlgrayhot

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:05 PM

I will be reviewing applications every half hour until about 6 hours from now.

teaearlgrayhot

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:07 AM

The demon city is now under construction, I will post pictures soon

teaearlgrayhot

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:00 AM

Demon City (Very WIP)
Posted Image

teaearlgrayhot

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:00 PM

Progress on demon city terraform: Posted Image

teaearlgrayhot

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:29 PM

Applications so far have been great, keep em coming

teaearlgrayhot

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:52 PM

Kyazi has been added to the building team.

teaearlgrayhot

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:24 AM

View Postgodofforum, on 28 November 2012 - 12:14 AM, said:

Lore Writer:
IGN: Sgt_mine213
Age (13+): 13
A sample of lore:

But for now nothing works, the planes fell out of the sky, phones, computers, car batteries, you name it, it doesn’t work now. We waited for a week for relief from the U.S. Army. It wasn't for a week until we figure that there was no U.S. Army. Governments fell and new ones rose but trust me these weren't your “Vote for...” governments it now is “Vote for... or die” governments. What was the USA is now split into the Tove Republic and Epettian Federation. What was Canada is now The State of Dcullian. I live in the Tove Republic. You know when you say you hate Obama and move on with your day, well say that about Hudhin and get you'd get shot in front of your family when you got home from work or school

Lore writing experience: 2 years

Sorry, but rejected. Just not quite the caliber we are looking for. Better luck next time though!

godofforum
  • Minecraft: sgt_mine213
  • Xbox:taxablecoke

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:44 PM

thanks for the feedback i hope to play when this comes out
Your beliefs don't make you a better person. Your behavior does.

teaearlgrayhot

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:07 PM

View Postgodofforum, on 30 November 2012 - 07:44 PM, said:

thanks for the feedback i hope to play when this comes out

I hope to have you, I will certainly let you know when it comes out. Sorry again, but really do hope to see you on the server.

Landor
    Landor

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:26 AM

I was kinda of told that I should apply for here as a builder. Maybe as a general staff.

Builder:
IGN:Landor
Age (15+): 20
Screenshots or videos: (I believe Mateus told you about me). http://www.minecraft...7#entry19246757 is some of my work (had a few inputs from other people, when I asked for input).

what do you like to build (houses, castles, parks, etc): Mostly buildings, I can make things look nice. Or give something a bit of flavour. I also tend to try to keep the land around the stuff I build as untouched as I can, so it seem natural.

Experience: I used to make quite a few maps for Age of Mythology. Quite a few of my maps became well known, but not well known by who made them, because they got ripped off so much. I also was a moderator for a small video game company forums and IRC for a year, then became lead mod for a year (which I was then forced out when there was a power grab by another lead mod and a change in leadership of our community manager). So I do have moderating experience.

Anything that sets you apart: Well besides the moderator stuff, and the pictures that I put above. I can pretty much copy any design/building that is given to me, I can modify that design a bit to add in some creative variations that keep with the design. I can also use elements of these designs to make different buildings and stick with the main design. As can be seen with the mead hall in my pictures.

beastypig

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:22 PM

Ahhhhhh Tea, whenever I try to connect to the server, it just gives me "End Stream" so, I can't connect. I tried about 1000 times and nothing. So this is why I have been inactive.