Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.5.2] [SP|MP|LAN] EnderStuff+ v1.0.2

• Please log in to reply
317 replies to this topic

TheGreenOne
  • Minecraft: TheRedstoneSteve

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:55 PM

I just made a mod showcase: I'd be very happy if you would add it to the post!

Register or log in to remove.

Arran
    Arran

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:38 PM

Amazing mod!

Arran
    Arran

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:05 AM

ylamona
    ylamona

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:39 AM

View PostNeon_ColorsFTW22, on 28 November 2012 - 03:48 AM, said:

I remember having this mod installed on 1.2.5 where only the Ender Nivis, Igniss and The Ender Miss.

Now the mod has GREATLY improved (LIKE A LOT!) I really want to hatch my own Ender Avis have my own Ender Turkey Pet! XD

:3

What do you mean by the Endermen withers away from the wither? Do you mean Wither Endermen are created when you make the vanilla Wither boss? and I kinda don't get the decide part...
He is talking about the wither bosses wither effect. So if an enderman is killed by the wither. What he means by "you chose" is that the suggestion is extra open ended, Or to say "I'm just throwing this idea out there because it seems cool"
Let it be know that at one time I mined everything. -see profile pic
Posted Image

Pds314159
  • Minecraft: Pds314

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:49 AM

one: fantastic mod.
two: This seems like it would be good with RedPower 2, possibly IC2, and some other things, any reason why people can't make auto-downloading/installing modpacks (that don't contain the mod)?
three: I see a lot of potential in the Biome changer, though it could almost certainly be used as a WMD (spawning enderman like crazy in the overworld, and obliterating grass/dirt/anyone who doesn't look straight up or down or have a pumpkin on their head) Or spawning Pigmen, attacking one, escaping a few blocks up, cobbling it off for anti-ghast purposes, and watching the resulting devastation to the poor Plebeians below.

The Duplicator is definitely OP during late-game, turn 2 diamond ore into 3? then 3 into 4? into 6, into 9 into 13 into 19 into 28 into 42 into 63 into 95... etc. I think it should cost much more than just time.

clay_empire

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:41 PM

I remember when it was just ender nivis and ender ignis, and this new niobium stuff is cool too! what are you planning to add next?
Posted Image

SanAndreasP
  • Minecraft: sanandreasMC

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:19 PM

View PostPds314159, on 29 November 2012 - 08:49 AM, said:

one: fantastic mod.
two: This seems like it would be good with RedPower 2, possibly IC2, and some other things, any reason why people can't make auto-downloading/installing modpacks (that don't contain the mod)?
three: I see a lot of potential in the Biome changer, though it could almost certainly be used as a WMD (spawning enderman like crazy in the overworld, and obliterating grass/dirt/anyone who doesn't look straight up or down or have a pumpkin on their head) Or spawning Pigmen, attacking one, escaping a few blocks up, cobbling it off for anti-ghast purposes, and watching the resulting devastation to the poor Plebeians below.

The Duplicator is definitely OP during late-game, turn 2 diamond ore into 3? then 3 into 4? into 6, into 9 into 13 into 19 into 28 into 42 into 63 into 95... etc. I think it should cost much more than just time.

I'll take out the duplication of 'worthy' stuff like ores. But I'll add some more duplicable stuff into it like nether bricks.

View Postclay_empire, on 29 November 2012 - 11:41 PM, said:

I remember when it was just ender nivis and ender ignis, and this new niobium stuff is cool too! what are you planning to add next?

You'll see :D

Posted Image

Jukari
    Jukari

Carpenter

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:28 AM

Spoiler:

Keep getting this error message every time I try to zone into The End while using this mod, using a Server.

Then I disabled the mod, so I could get into the end, to see if anything was messed up, and there was only the Dragon there, not a single enderman anywhere.

SanAndreasP

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:52 AM

View PostKelethria, on 01 December 2012 - 07:28 AM, said:

Spoiler:

Keep getting this error message every time I try to zone into The End while using this mod, using a Server.

Then I disabled the mod, so I could get into the end, to see if anything was messed up, and there was only the Dragon there, not a single enderman anywhere.

Does it work in Singleplayer? Also is your difficulti setting in your server.properties file above 0?

Posted Image

Jukari
    Jukari

Carpenter

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:06 PM

View PostSanAndreasP, on 01 December 2012 - 10:52 AM, said:

Does it work in Singleplayer? Also is your difficulti setting in your server.properties file above 0?

Difficulty is set to 3, and it worked in SSP, last time I tried it.  I usually load up the mods in SSP, and travel around to make sure things are looking good, then if they are, I put it on my server.

Jukari
    Jukari

Carpenter

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:31 PM

Spoiler:

I disabled Mo Creatures and removed it's required add ons, cause I thought that may have been conflicting with this mod, and here is the server side error message I'm getting.  It still looks pretty similar to the other one, not sure if it's the same, don't know too much about modding.

It also still works fine in SSP.  Not sure what's going on.

TheLion
    TheLion

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:37 PM

Man this looks really awesome. mind if i do a mod spotlight of it. Cause i want my first spotlight to be something really awesome like thisPosted Image

also here you have some diamonds Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

SanAndreasP

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:51 PM

View PostKelethria, on 01 December 2012 - 10:31 PM, said:

Spoiler:
I disabled Mo Creatures and removed it's required add ons, cause I thought that may have been conflicting with this mod, and here is the server side error message I'm getting. It still looks pretty similar to the other one, not sure if it's the same, don't know too much about modding. It also still works fine in SSP. Not sure what's going on.

Then it's probably a bug in the mod. I will look into it!

View PostTheLion, on 01 December 2012 - 10:37 PM, said:

Man this looks really awesome. mind if i do a mod spotlight of it. Cause i want my first spotlight to be something really awesome like thisPosted Image also here you have some diamonds Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Sure, go ahead!

Posted Image

trinalporpus

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:27 AM

does this need modloader??

Posted Image

Jukari
    Jukari

Carpenter

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:55 PM

View Posttrinalporpus, on 07 December 2012 - 12:27 AM, said:

does this need modloader??

The answer to that is under 2. Requirements

Jukari
    Jukari

Carpenter

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:24 AM

Would it be possible to add an option in the config to disable the Ender Ray?  It only seems to crash when one of those spawns, I went into the end with an already loaded end, with only enderman around, and then the other various mobs started spawning, and it seemed like it was working fine, but when I travelled too far, it crashed and gave that same message.

ChorokMonster

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:04 PM

awesome mod,I am going to add this mod on my Let's play series right ahead

Enderdude123456

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:09 PM

u should add armor and swords and stuff

Nukeatomic
  • Minecraft: lolcatz14
  • Xbox:Darkaurora 1

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:30 PM

You should be able to tame Ender Rays somehow. Like there could be low gravity in the End. So you jump up and hit an Ender Ray with and Enderpet Staff,it will do no damage. Hit it 10 times and it will be tamed. You can ride it,and control it while riding it,and even make it fire!
Posted Image Click him!

Exanadu
    Exanadu

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 783 posts
  • Minecraft: Exanadu

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:30 AM

We really love this mod on our server.  Is there anyway you can add an option to the config to disable block pickup though. This causes way to much ender griefing on our spawn village