• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Minecon Cape :(

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

benglassy

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:04 PM

Hello everyone to go to minecon i had to buy a ticket from someone on here but he wanted to keep the cape
Posted Image. So i was wondering if anyone has parents that got a cape that dont even have a minecraft account that would like to email the link to there cape to me. I would just really like the cape so people would believe that i went to minecon Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Cheerful_Toe
  • Minecraft: Cheerful_Toe
  • Xbox:Cheerful Bro

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:06 PM

Why would someone who payed tons of money to get that cape give it to you for free you that you can just lie to your friends and say that you went to Minecon. That's just terrible. You should be ashamed of yourself. And spam the Posted Image all you want. WE DONT CARE.
Humans. That's what you all are. You creatures make me sick.

benglassy

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:34 PM

I WENT TO MINECON THE PERSON WHO SOLD ME THE TICKET WOULDNT GIVE ME THE CAPE AND I PAYED 175 DOLLARS SO THAT WOULDNT BE LYING THAT I WENT TO MINECON

Moonwalker917
  • Minecraft: Moonwalker917
  • Xbox:mcfly75008

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:59 PM

Nothing is free in the world

View Postbenglassy, on 25 November 2012 - 06:34 PM, said:

SO THAT WOULDNT BE LYING THAT I WENT TO MINECON

Prove it (with photos of your swag bag next to your nickname written on paper :) )
Posted Image

benglassy

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:27 PM

<a href=happy?

wtf?

<a href=

Posted Image there

benglassy

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:51 PM

Please i just want to show friends that i went to minecon and i actually did and if you guys have parents who went they probably wont even use the cape

Enderpig11
  • Minecraft: ShadowNotch11

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:56 PM

You know there is a mod that gives you capes and you can get the Minecon capes with it you will be able to see it which is all that maters, however other people cant see it unless they have the mod too.

moosemunchee
  • Minecraft: moosemunchee
  • Xbox:<PS3

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:06 PM

If you want to prove it to your friends why can't you show them your swag bag?
This Is A Really Great And Interesting Game Idea! Check It Out http://strt.cc/?ref=...EBnbWFpbC5jb20_

benglassy

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:08 PM

thats in my pov dumb because its not real and i actually went to minecon so i wanted the real thing even if it looks real i know it isnt

View Postmoosemunchee, on 25 November 2012 - 09:06 PM, said:

If you want to prove it to your friends why can't you show them your swag bag?

Because i want to prove it to my friends online the ones who dont live in the same place as me

moosemunchee

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:03 AM

View Postbenglassy, on 25 November 2012 - 09:08 PM, said:

thats in my pov dumb because its not real and i actually went to minecon so i wanted the real thing even if it looks real i know it isnt

Because i want to prove it to my friends online the ones who dont live in the same place as me
Well then you can show them the handy dandy photo that you showed us.  To me it sounds like you just want a cape regardless of your friends.
This Is A Really Great And Interesting Game Idea! Check It Out http://strt.cc/?ref=...EBnbWFpbC5jb20_

ChickenNuggster

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:06 AM

Next year Next Year I will go to minecon and get my cape Also does anyone know how one would switch between capes a friend of mine is wondering.
Posted Image

benglassy

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:27 PM

well i do want the cape for myself too and it would be a hasle to send all my friends online pictures when someones parent could give me there cape that they wont even use

moosemunchee

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:14 AM

View PostChickenNuggster, on 26 November 2012 - 04:06 AM, said:

Next year Next Year I will go to minecon and get my cape Also does anyone know how one would switch between capes a friend of mine is wondering.
I didn't go to minecon but i have heard that there is an option on minecraft.net under your profile settings.

DJ411
    DJ411

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • Minecraft: DJ411
  • Xbox:DBZDJ

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:24 AM

View PostCheerful_Toe, on 25 November 2012 - 06:06 PM, said:

Why would someone who payed tons of money to get that cape give it to you for free you that you can just lie to your friends and say that you went to Minecon. That's just terrible. You should be ashamed of yourself. And spam the Posted Image all you want. WE DONT CARE.

i think tickets were about $100 bucks. They technically weren't a load of money. Also if ppl that went lived locally this to them was just like any other local Convention.

This is actually a smart post as i saw a lot of young kids during the live stream. There has to be spare keys from Parents out there. Also think about it. If you were to sell of the key for half the ticket then you can get half your money back.

Please Sub To My YouTube                  
Posted Image

*If you want a Install Tutorial please PM Me!

Saydin
    Saydin

Support Guru

• Members
  • 1182 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:55 AM

There are 2 reasons why you won't be able to get the Minecon 2012 cape.
1) When you buy a Minecon 2012 ticket, you have to put your Minecraft username on it. Seeming as Minecon 2012 has already ended, there's no way that can happen.
2) A Minecon 2012 ticket was sold for $520 on eBay. I don't think anyone would give you one for free.

Posted Image

JimBolo
    JimBolo

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:49 AM

View PostSaydin, on 27 November 2012 - 03:55 AM, said:

There are 2 reasons why you won't be able to get the Minecon 2012 cape.
1) When you buy a Minecon 2012 ticket, you have to put your Minecraft username on it. Seeming as Minecon 2012 has already ended, there's no way that can happen.
2) A Minecon 2012 ticket was sold for $520 on eBay. I don't think anyone would give you one for free.
1) What does that even matter?
2) He's asking for a cape not a ticket... he bought the ticket he had.

benglassy

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:36 AM

No mojang said that you still get a cape sent to your email even if you didnt put and username in

Shady7s
    Shady7s

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:48 AM

View Postbenglassy, on 28 November 2012 - 02:36 AM, said:

No mojang said that you still get a cape sent to your email even if you didnt put and username in

I still don't think you understand, having a Cape is literally one of the rarest things in the game. Nobody will give it to some random guy on the internet when they could sell it on eBay for more than their ticket cost them.
Posted Image

Billing & Tech Support Manager at Pickle Hosting

benglassy

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:08 AM

BUT IF YOU HAVE PARENTS WHO DONT HAVE AN ACCOUNT THEN WHY NOT I DONT THINK YOU UNDERSTAND

Shady7s
    Shady7s

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:10 AM

View Postbenglassy, on 28 November 2012 - 03:08 AM, said:

BUT IF YOU HAVE PARENTS WHO DONT HAVE AN ACCOUNT THEN WHY NOT I DONT THINK YOU UNDERSTAND

Alright, let me break it down since obviously you can't figure it out.

You and a Parent go to MineCon, you have two capes. You use one yourself, and have an extra one. You can do either:

A) Give it to some random stranger with 12 posts on a forum.
B) Sell it on eBay for over $500.

What one would you do? Don't even tell me A, because we all know that is ­.
Posted Image

Billing & Tech Support Manager at Pickle Hosting