Latest News Article

The Golden Cow [1.4.5] [multi-world] [no-whitelist] [economy] [quests]

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

je_te_vois1

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:25 AM

visit our website:http://www.thegoldencow.nn.pe
The ip is: 193.35.57.20:25575

We are a server running 1.4.5 bukkit (beta build.) We are unique in that we have lore surrounding the Golden Cow entity, but unlike other lore servers, we do not FORCE this on our members, it is simply an optional perk. In addition we have a class rank system with lots of perms and perks and ability to rank up in tiers.

We have various plugins including: worledit, eWarp, Quester, citizens, battlearena, craftbook, prayers. BOSEconomy and plenty more! Unlike servers, if you have a favourite plugin, request it and we will add it for you!

Amongst some of the events we have held were: The Olympics, Hunger games, pixel art competitions etc. We are always looking for new ideas for more events and group projects.

We don't accept physical donations so everyone is at the same level and we respect everyone equally. We are also run by a constitution that means everyone is treated fairly.

NOTE: If for some reason, the whitelist is on, just post your ign here or on the website and I will whitelist you.

W hope to see you on!

Rules:
1) no griefing
2) respect others

That is all... Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

je_te_vois1

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:41 PM

Also to say we need some builders and possibly some low level staff like qa panel etc! Thanks :D

SkyAceDivine

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:43 PM

CAn i become the builder? I will uphold your server! For sure we can be pals

je_te_vois1

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:43 PM

Anyone can become the builder I suppose and everyone on the server are "pals" with each others, we're hoping for it to be a very close knit comunitity :P