~10-Slot Private Tekkit Community~

tekkit private tekkithost nongriefing nonpvp

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

NiXoN KoNcEpT
  • Minecraft: nixonkoncept

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:44 AM

The server name is Hektik Tekkit

and it is a non-griefing, non-PvP, fun-loving server.

I'm interested in finding more players to join me in exploring the wonders of Tekkit,

and I also have interest in producing a Let's Play series on YouTube consisting of

server members and their interesting creations.  Also, this will be a fully legitimate server!

AKA No cheating, spawning, etc.  Let's see what we can REALLY do.

Server IP: 64.31.31.7:25565

Server is white-listed. Application:

IGN:

Reason for wishing to join HT?

Experience with Tekkit?

Can you play well with others?

Picture of building(s), if available:

I will check this thread periodically, and respond in a timely manner.

"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon." - Raoul Duke (Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas)

Register or log in to remove.

MrBlockman
  • Minecraft: MrBlockman_

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:20 AM

Try Feed the beast instead :P
If I helped you, help me back! Click the green +

NiXoN KoNcEpT

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:56 AM

View PostMrBlockman, on 25 November 2012 - 10:20 AM, said:

Try Feed the beast instead Posted Image
What?

Looked it up, nevermind.  Quite a stack of mods, but for now I'm sticking with Tekkit.  Maybe I'll consider FTB in the future.
"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon." - Raoul Duke (Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas)

NiXoN KoNcEpT

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:40 AM

Still looking for potential members!

Shadowsleeper

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:48 AM

IGN: tygerluv1
Reason for wishing to join HT? Love playing tekkit just bored playing alone
Experience with Tekkit? not a whole lot with everything
Can you play well with others? plays very well with others
Picture of building(s), if available: n/a

Blueberrypop

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:55 AM

IGN: Blueberrypop

Reason for wishing to join HT? Last server crapped out on me and this server looks like fun.

Experience with Tekkit? Been playing for a few months.

Can you play well with others? yes, very much so

Picture of building(s), if available: N/A

NiXoN KoNcEpT

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:35 AM

View PostShadowsleeper, on 27 November 2012 - 03:48 AM, said:

IGN: tygerluv1
Reason for wishing to join HT? Love playing tekkit just bored playing alone
Experience with Tekkit? not a whole lot with everything
Can you play well with others? plays very well with others
Accepted.  See you online!

View PostBlueberrypop, on 27 November 2012 - 03:55 AM, said:

IGN: Blueberrypop
Reason for wishing to join HT? Last server crapped out on me and this server looks like fun.
Experience with Tekkit? Been playing for a few months.
Can you play well with others? yes, very much so
Picture of building(s), if available: N/A

Also accepted!  Looking forward to seeing you online.

oakmontowls

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:43 AM

IGN:Oakmontowls

Reason for wishing to join HT? the server i was playing on just closed

Experience with Tekkit? i basicly beat tekkit on a server ( so insanely rich that it was borring)

Can you play well with others? Yea as long as they arent griffers

Picture of building(s), if available:n/a i recently bought mc (been playing cracked version) and haven't tried to build anything spectacular

Also you should probaly ask if the people have a mic and/or skype which i have both

NiXoN KoNcEpT

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:47 AM

View Postoakmontowls, on 27 November 2012 - 07:43 AM, said:

IGN:Oakmontowls
Reason for wishing to join HT? the server i was playing on just closed
Experience with Tekkit? i basicly beat tekkit on a server ( so insanely rich that it was borring)
Can you play well with others? Yea as long as they arent griffers
Picture of building(s), if available:n/a i recently bought mc (been playing cracked version) and haven't tried to build anything spectacular
Also you should probaly ask if the people have a mic and/or skype which i have both

Accepted, saw you got disconnected so hop back on.

oakmontowls

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:51 AM

View PostNiXoN KoNcEpT, on 27 November 2012 - 07:47 AM, said:

Accepted, saw you got disconnected so hop back on.
I had the wrong tekkit version so im going back to recomended build

NiXoN KoNcEpT

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:04 AM

oakmontowls, if you got booted sometime last night I apologize, the issue is now resolved.

mc_crab
    mc_crab

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:22 PM

IGN: mc_crab
Reason for wishing to join HT? Looking for a server to play since singe player is just boring
Experience with Tekkit? I have been playing tekkit for a few months
Can you play well with others? Yes

The_Tree_Boxer
  • Minecraft: The_Tree_Boxer

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:08 PM

IGN: The_Tree_Boxer

Reasons For Joining HT: There are no more conventional tekkit servers. All servers are limited to its possibilities or there are some servers that are too open which brings in people that are maxed-out on all possible items.

Experience with Tekkit: I have been playing for about 2 months on about 3 different servers. I have become very keen on technology and I know a good amount about its astonishing advanced machines. I usually build the shell of the factory and get the machine/sorting system going. The architecture of a building, a city, and a landscape is very precise to me. I participated with FyreUK on a couple builds and learned a lot on different techniques. I am completely willing to help build and create a factory for whoever is hiring.

Do you work well with others?: I always tend to team up with others in Tekkit. It is more productive and overall more fun.

Proof of Work:

Additional Comments: I was wondering if this would be like the Yogscast Tekkit series of competing with each other. I also have skype and a mic.

Thank you for you consideration.
-The_Tree_Boxer

Pigster1234

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:32 PM

Hey i hope you see this!
IGN: pigster1234
Reason for wishing to join HT? I was bored of public servers and i kept getting killed and my house being destryed
Experience with Tekkit? Alot of experience i know how to make quantum armor and more
Can you play well with others? Yes. As long as there not jerks or griefers

oakmontowls

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:38 AM

I am not sure if it is intentional or not but creepers do not spawn cave spiders don't poison and fire doesn't spread

naimoku808

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:45 AM

IGN: naimoku808

Reason for wishing to join HT? love tekkit but over playing single player

Experience with Tekkit? so so

Can you play well with others? yes always

NiXoN KoNcEpT

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:53 AM

View Postmc_crab, on 27 November 2012 - 04:22 PM, said:

IGN: mc_crab
Reason for wishing to join HT? Looking for a server to play since singe player is just boring
Experience with Tekkit? I have been playing tekkit for a few months
Can you play well with others? Yes
accepted.

View PostPigster1234, on 27 November 2012 - 10:32 PM, said:

Hey i hope you see this!
IGN: pigster1234
Reason for wishing to join HT? I was bored of public servers and i kept getting killed and my house being destryed
Experience with Tekkit? Alot of experience i know how to make quantum armor and more
Can you play well with others? Yes. As long as there not jerks or griefers

Sorry, looking for older players.

View Postnaimoku808, on 28 November 2012 - 08:45 AM, said:

IGN: naimoku808

Reason for wishing to join HT? love tekkit but over playing single player

Experience with Tekkit? so so

Can you play well with others? yes always

Accepted.

View PostThe_Tree_Boxer, on 27 November 2012 - 10:08 PM, said:

Reasons For Joining HT: There are no more conventional tekkit servers. All servers are limited to its possibilities or there are some servers that are too open which brings in people that are maxed-out on all possible items.

Experience with Tekkit: I have been playing for about 2 months on about 3 different servers. I have become very keen on technology and I know a good amount about its astonishing advanced machines. I usually build the shell of the factory and get the machine/sorting system going. The architecture of a building, a city, and a landscape is very precise to me. I participated with FyreUK on a couple builds and learned a lot on different techniques. I am completely willing to help build and create a factory for whoever is hiring.

Do you work well with others?: I always tend to team up with others in Tekkit. It is more productive and overall more fun.

Proof of Work:

Additional Comments: I was wondering if this would be like the Yogscast Tekkit series of competing with each other. I also have skype and a mic.

-The_Tree_Boxer
Accepted, nice app.

NiXoN KoNcEpT

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:59 AM

View PostThe_Tree_Boxer, on 27 November 2012 - 10:08 PM, said:

Proof of Work:

-The_Tree_Boxer
Yes, I'm thinking the Yogscast formula would be a good basis.

mc_crab
    mc_crab

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:53 PM

Hi.
Tried to join the server but I get the following message:
Disconnected by the server, you are not whitelisted on this server.

cantstopgaming

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:27 PM

IGN: nathaaan
Reason for wishing to join HT? i want to play on a server with other people. i feel like the game is a lot better when other people are there enjoying it with you. i noticed you want to start a let's play i also wanted to start doing that too.
Experience with Tekkit? ive been playing a lot of tekkit the past month. i was on another server but it was hardly up. i wouldn't say i know exactly everything i do but i do pretty well for myself.
Can you play well with others? of course Posted Image