• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

COMMAND BLOCK NOT WORKING

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Griffinmalone

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:33 AM

Hey guys. I've currently been working on a custom map and I seem to have come across a problem.
When I insert "/tp [@p,@a,@n...] 54 15 12" into a command block and power it, nothing happens. The only thing that comes up is that (Impossible to say because I can't understand what you wrote) If you can possibly help me, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Thank you for reading, have a wonderful day.

There
Posted Image
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Click it*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Register or log in to remove.

OwenWithAHammer

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:49 AM

you dont need the /

View PostGriffinmalone, on 25 November 2012 - 03:33 AM, said:

OMG making custom map use command block in it i have tried
/tp [@p,@a,@n...] 54 15 12 ... AND IT DOESNT WORK it says command set but activated doesnt do anything

-Fixed-

Troubles With Command blocks. (Need help)

Hey guys. I've currently been working on a custom map and I seem to have come across a problem.
When I insert "/tp [@p,@a,@n...] 54 15 12" into a command block and power it, nothing happens. The only thing that comes up is that (Impossible to say because I can't understand what you wrote) If you can possibly help me, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Thank you for reading, have a wonderful day.

View PostSethBlue, on 07 October 2012 - 06:54 AM, said:

No. No. Look, heres a line: |    << See that Mojang? Thats a line. Now heres you:   |  o << You have simply

CROSSED THE LINE

menice4
    menice4

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:25 PM

have you done it in the right order or  have you used all the numbers

MrEpicOne

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:34 PM

This happaned to me before.

How to make teleporting command blocks on a Multiplayer server that has Bukkit and Essentials
Instead of using /tp @p [coords], put the following in your command block:

/tppos @[p, r, a] [coords]

Remember that you have to be Opped and command-block-output has to be set to true in the server properties.

How to make a teleporting command block in your Single Player world (Unmodded)
You just insert /tp @[p, r, a] [coords]. The / isn't required, I just made it a habit somehow. Still works with them though. Make sure on BOTH the server and your SP world that the gamerule "commandBlockOutput" is set to true. Check this with /gamerule commandBlockOutput. If it's set to false, use /gamerule commandBlockOutput true.

I hope this helped!
Posted Image
Why, yes, I am a brony.

RedstonePL

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:55 PM

View PostMrEpicOne, on 25 November 2012 - 03:34 PM, said:

This happaned to me before.

How to make teleporting command blocks on a Multiplayer server that has Bukkit and Essentials
Instead of using /tp @p [coords], put the following in your command block:

/tppos @[p, r, a] [coords]

Remember that you have to be Opped and command-block-output has to be set to true in the server properties.

How to make a teleporting command block in your Single Player world (Unmodded)
You just insert /tp @[p, r, a] [coords]. The / isn't required, I just made it a habit somehow. Still works with them though. Make sure on BOTH the server and your SP world that the gamerule "commandBlockOutput" is set to true. Check this with /gamerule commandBlockOutput. If it's set to false, use /gamerule commandBlockOutput true.

I hope this helped!
THX its work :)
My English is maybe not very well :(
I 13 years old polish boy. Sorry :)

Rockster160

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:33 PM

I'm still getting the same problem. SSP, no mods, none of that. I've tried every variation I can imagine, but neither setspawn nor tp work with the command block. Everything else works though... Output is set to true.

Currently I have it at
/tp @p 0, 62, 0

I've tried with and without the slash, using 'tppos' instead, using @r and @a and even my exact name as the operator, using brackets for the coordinates, taking the space away from the coordinates, etc... Why does this happen?

EDIT: I created a new world... And it worked! First of all you have to make sure you aren't tp'ing INTO any other block. It will 'fail' if the coordinates match a different block.

LAST_EDIT!
The commas... You can't use commas between the coordinates. That's what broke it.
Problem solved. :D
Want to see awesome Redstone creations?
Poker v2
Follow me here as I build Poker!

qwertycreator

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:39 PM

Please tell us when the map is finished.
Posted Image

Graphicz
    Graphicz

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • Minecraft: HoesKnoMe

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:46 PM

fail at above
Posted Image
I support MoreCrafting.

ry0408
    ry0408

Tree Puncher

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:13 AM

I'm having the same problem. However, I am using a few mods. (The mods that Captainsparklez is using for his modded survival.) I'm not exactly sure how to fix that problem though...

sckorpio
    sckorpio

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:39 PM

Making adventure map with command blocks, it's setting but it won't activate when i give it a redstone signal. tryed mr epic ones tip of /gamerule commandBlockOutput true, but it hasn't changed does anyone know how to fix this? Posted Image

NovaUltimate

Posted 27 April 2013 - 01:38 AM

I figured out why Command Block may not be working in Multiplayer!!!

I figured it had to do with plug-ins because that is the only difference between single player and the servers i run.  So i deleted them one by one came to the conclusion that the Plug-ins Easy Essentials and CommandsEx cause /tp not to work in the command block.

I am still trying to figure out what specific files within those two cause this to happen but for now i know that deleting one or the other doesn't solve it so it is a problem that travels through the both of them.

There may be other plug-ins that cause /tp not to work, but these are the two i found that i personally use on my servers.

Perhaps someone who is more knowledgeable can decipher what issues these plug-ins are causing so we can isolate that portion but keep the majority of the plug-in.

i hope this helps!

CJPB2012
  • Minecraft: CJPB2012

Posted 12 May 2013 - 09:16 PM

I'm having problems with the scoreboard and effect commands. It just goes on about insufficient criteria/arguements and I have it all done right. Its annoying. I need halp, so if you can, HALP!

CharizardousWrecks

Posted 15 April 2014 - 07:47 PM

View PostCJPB2012, on 12 May 2013 - 09:16 PM, said:

I'm having problems with the scoreboard and effect commands. It just goes on about insufficient criteria/arguements and I have it all done right. Its annoying. I need halp, so if you can, HALP!
Hey i have the same issue yet have found no solution pls msg me if you find anything.. i have these plugins : multiverse (core,portals) essentials (i took this out and it doesnt seem to help) and an npc plugin Please if anyone finds a solution to me and cjpb's problem pls message us i really need these to work..