• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

StaticGripped's Vanilla Server LP

vanilla lets play survival server multiplayer mindcrack mindflip hermitcraft youtube 1.4.5

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

StaticGripped
  • Minecraft: StaticGripped

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:48 PM

Hello guys! This is StaticGripped and I have recently gotten into recording on the server (inspired by Mindcrack) I am on and it is an absolute blast. From the editing to the uploading to the thumbnails everything is amazing. I would love if you guys would come and check out what I have been up to. I'm not looking for a huge massive audience although that would be nice I am just looking for some feedback on how I can improve upon what I have already done so that I can produce content that is more interesting and captivating Posted Image Anything you have to offer   (constructively) I would love to hear so either comment here or in the video so that I can adjust things to make my videos better for you and the community in hopes of finding a group of people who genuinely want to see what I am up to video to video Posted Image Feel free to subscribe like and comment if you approve of what you see.

My most recent video of the MindFlip server LP

Register or log in to remove.

StaticGripped

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:36 AM

Well I posted a GhostCraft episode and I figured that this would be the place to showcase that along side my LP seris hope you guys like it and provide me with some feedback :D

JTP93
    JTP93

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Minecraft: JTP93

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:09 AM

Three Cheers for StaticGripped :D...Love ya bud.

StaticGripped

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:50 PM

Thanks dude I just wish that people would give me feedback :P cause I don't know what people think of it outside of people from the server itself :P

ChronoFury
    ChronoFury

Retired Pony

• Retired Staff
  • 1463 posts
  • Minecraft: DireChrono

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:00 PM

Awesome, can I join your server?

StaticGripped

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:58 PM

I don't think so but if you wanna ask just go in my description of the video (MindFlip) and go to Vac, Epic, and JTP and message them to ask because I am not a mod I'm pretty sure we aren't taking anymore people right now but it can't hurt:P

StaticGripped

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:09 PM

I will post the outdated ones on this thread as they become the less recent ones just to expand on the thread and help you guys :D