• Members
  • 395 posts
  • Minecraft: Vikerus

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:52 PM

Posted Image

www.justiscraft.com/forum/

To join you must go through MC Archways

Pixelmon hub IP : hub.mcarchway.net

Updates : Justiscraft has come a long way from our humble beginnings, we are now running our own mini-network called MC Archways. This hub is where players join to connect to our servers like Justiscraft

Posted Image

The Justis Region: Justiscraft is a Pixelmon server like few you will see in the world today. You begin your adventure in the justis region as a trainer with little more then a Poke'dex, Poke'balls, and your very own Pixelmon companion. The region begins in a school house where you can learn about the justiscraft world and the Pixelmonmod. To gain supplies players can battle pokemon and trainers, then sell the loot for money in shops.With and ever expanding community-engineered Pixelmon world we will come to offer every single gym badge in the justis region. You don't need to worry about your save being lost, your efforts wasted. This server is run and played by true fans of the pokemon battle experience. Gyms are run by volunteers from the player base and anyone can apply to become one on the forum! There is a process for moving up into the staff as well. Everyone is welcome. Please come enjoy a really special Pixelmon experience with our community at http://justiscraft.com/forum.

Official Website : http://www.justiscraft.com

Justiscraft @ Enjin : http://www.justiscraft.enjin.com

PIXELMON 3.0 \ Minecraft 1.6.4

Backup IP : pixel.vikerus.com

- Dedicated Server - 32gb ddr3

Some Highly Suggested Mods: Reis MiniMap: http://www.minecraft...minimap-v33-04/

Features: Full service Poke'Marts'. Gyms with individual Cities. An entire Pixelmon League to Master. Quests and Events. The region is spread out across a vast area but is packed with over 16 cities/towns and counting! Bukkit-Pixelmon. No need for any extra Mods beyond Pixelmon (rei's minimap is suggested.) There are 18 gyms to challenge and defeat between two leagues. Trainers are encouraged to become apart of region by becoming Leaders of a gym or Rangers. More is coming, look forward to new cities, quests, events, and areas!

World Map:Posted Image

Gym order:

Novice League Gyms:
Spoiler:
Advanced League Gyms:
Spoiler:
The leaders of elite four must train and catch their own teams! This is to make the position one of dedication and honor. The elite four will use TM moves making them much more difficult. Also the Types and Teams are up to the Leader of each room. A Trainer may not heal on their way through the rooms. Unless they use potions in-between battles. Both Trainer and Leader may not use any moves that cause confusion or sleep effects.Updated Donation Incentives! :
Spoiler:

The future of this server depends on every ones co-operation.We have to learn to play together NICELY=)

Posted Image

Application Forms

All applications should be filled out and submitted here: http://www.justiscra...wforum.php?f=15

Spoiler: Current Op's

Posted ImagePosted Image

Register or log in to remove.

azain12
    azain12

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Minecraft: azain12

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:05 PM

is this still running meaning the server

Vikerus
    Vikerus

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 395 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:35 PM

View Postazain12, on 25 November 2012 - 10:05 PM, said:

is this still running meaning the server
Lol. Of course and it's still growing in popularity :D

Please give the Mod a shot everyone. It Truely a one of a kind addition to Minecraft.

Here: http://pixelmon.free...-4-5-t2164.html
That is the page with the mod and install info.

Posted ImagePosted Image

batistaa65

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:02 AM

for some reason its saying the server is offline. is it? if so when will it be back up?
Posted Image

Vikerus
    Vikerus

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 395 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:42 PM

View Postbatistaa65, on 04 December 2012 - 02:02 AM, said:

for some reason its saying the server is offline. is it? if so when will it be back up?

It's back. I would suggest useing the site. It's shoutbox is normally active.
No need to register either.

Posted ImagePosted Image

raphex13
    raphex13

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Minecraft: zendrakus

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:04 AM

do you need another admin if not a gym leader?

EDIT: i am an experienced admin from 4 servers

RE-EDIT:look out for zendrakus in the server
[url="http://www.minecraft...-date-dec-1st/"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PGF3V.png[/IMG][/url]

Vikerus
    Vikerus

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 395 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:31 AM

View Postraphex13, on 07 December 2012 - 05:04 AM, said:

do you need another admin if not a gym leader?

EDIT: i am an experienced admin from 4 servers

RE-EDIT:look out for zendrakus in the server

Look forword to you joining. Mind you there was a recent update to Pixelmon. And I could use more Operators/Gym leaders definately. We do have an applicaton on our site forum. Please apply :)

Posted ImagePosted Image

Vikerus
    Vikerus

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 395 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:34 AM

New Host! Lots of room to breathe!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Vikerus
    Vikerus

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 395 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:03 AM

We are now using a New Mod I hope people enjoy!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Vikerus
    Vikerus

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 395 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:08 AM

This whole time the IP has been wrong, fixed it : IP : 198.144.183.162:25665

http://justiscraft.enjin.com/

Posted ImagePosted Image

SHANK3R
    SHANK3R

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:30 AM

Hi this is SHANK3R, I would like to have you appeal to my ban. At around 1:00 am EST I was banned on the server after being blamed of giving someone an axe to grief a house.I think the guy's name is Mathos, or something along that. Now here is what happened. I was in this guys 2nd floor,  and he asked me to leave. I started to walk out of his house to leave but I had connection problems and lagged out. When I logged back in I was accused of giving a axe to HolySpark, and I was accused of telling him to grief. Now as you can see I am upset that I was accused and this whole time the guy was cussing me out calling me a "ass" and that I have every reason to ban. Now he has no screenshots or proof that I had giving HolySpark and axe, and I have never had a tool in my inventory. Now on to the other section. The man who's house was griefed told me he was going to get his OP friend to ban me. Now as soon as Iogged on he said "thats the ass who gave the axe to HolySpark". Without any consideration of my word he recklessly just banned me without me provoking him. Now I see that I have done nothing wrong and I love your server, and would like to play again. Now if you would please take my ban into consideration I hop we can resolve all of this without any more harm.

ShinyUmbreon13

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:04 AM

ohhh i wanna join... but i dont know if i can. i updated ot 1.4.6. and your on a 1.4.5 server..... i really want a pixelmon too...

Vikerus
    Vikerus

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 395 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:32 PM

View PostSHANK3R, on 23 December 2012 - 06:30 AM, said:

Hi this is SHANK3R, I would like to have you appeal to my ban. At around 1:00 am EST I was banned on the server after being blamed of giving someone an axe to grief a house.I think the guy's name is Mathos, or something along that. Now here is what happened. I was in this guys 2nd floor,  and he asked me to leave. I started to walk out of his house to leave but I had connection problems and lagged out. When I logged back in I was accused of giving a axe to HolySpark, and I was accused of telling him to grief. Now as you can see I am upset that I was accused and this whole time the guy was cussing me out calling me a "ass" and that I have every reason to ban. Now he has no screenshots or proof that I had giving HolySpark and axe, and I have never had a tool in my inventory. Now on to the other section. The man who's house was griefed told me he was going to get his OP friend to ban me. Now as soon as Iogged on he said "thats the ass who gave the axe to HolySpark". Without any consideration of my word he recklessly just banned me without me provoking him. Now I see that I have done nothing wrong and I love your server, and would like to play again. Now if you would please take my ban into consideration I hop we can resolve all of this without any more harm.
We are still having massive grief issues. It's just so many people agreed that you should be banned.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Vikerus
    Vikerus

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 395 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:52 PM

View PostShinyUmbreon13, on 24 December 2012 - 01:04 AM, said:

ohhh i wanna join... but i dont know if i can. i updated ot 1.4.6. and your on a 1.4.5 server..... i really want a pixelmon too...
It is now!

Posted ImagePosted Image

SHANK3R
    SHANK3R

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 05:44 AM

Ok, I guess they think I have done something wrong. Hopefully in the future you can change your mind and maybe unban me in the future so i can still play on your server. If at any time you unban me contact me at [email protected]

Haocheng
  • Location: Chillin with my(imaginary)pet German Shepard,Custard
  • Minecraft: haocheng
  • Xbox:Maniacalcoast12

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:41 AM

When i try to join it says id mismatch
Posted Image
Check out Universe Project Here http://lnc.hr/bM39

Duckhunter011

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:13 AM

server down i wanna join?

Posted Image

Prophecy993

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:52 PM

I can't join the server?? it keeps saying "failed to connect server" is the server down??

Vikerus
    Vikerus

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 395 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:00 PM

Back again, and with a new hand made Map made by yours truly.

Posted ImagePosted Image

0hsaka
    0hsaka

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 11:18 PM

This server is NOT a Pixelmon server.

The IP address listed in this post is for a Vanilla MC server.  If you join looking for Pixelmon, you will be disappointed.