• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[Tekkit][1.2.5][SMP]Llamacraft Tekkit Server needs People. Builders, Mods, users needed.

tekkit server need people builders mods llamacraft 1.2.5

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Jaakov
    Jaakov

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:19 PM

Hello everyone, SuperbSaiyan here. I am starting a new Tekkit server: 'Llamacraft.' Why? Because Llamas are awesome. Anyway, so far I am the only one who has ever been on it, and I need people to join. At IP: 76.24.97.32. It is at default port, but if needed, add ;25565 to the end.

My SMP server has 20 slots, as well as all the wonderful mods that come with Tekkit, such as industrialcraft, equivalent exchange, and more. On top of these mods are many plugins, including Essentials, MyWarp, Thu'um, Towny, LWC, PermissionsBukkit, Worldedit, and Worldguard.

I have already prepared a nice, large castle for whomever is first to apply for it in the replys below, including a redstone Xor based piston door, along with an inside oriented lock. My own house exists as a huge underground complex, under the spawn area, the entrance is slightly hidden, and requires a password. I can let anyone who asks bunk in the 'guest' area of my house, but I must warn you, some parts are completely private to myself.

If you have any interest in joining, please reply below. There is no whitelist, and pvp enabled. If you wish to be builder, mod, etc., please let me know, I can add you for that. My server is not necesarily 24/7, as I host it on my own computer for now, but it is relitavely high quality, little to no lag.

Again, IP:
If that doesn't work try:
76.24.97.32;25565

Register or log in to remove.

JokerVxxV

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:23 PM

will join in a min

ok im using tekkit. the tekkit launcher verison and it says i need more mods. :(

Jaakov
    Jaakov

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:41 PM

Oh, you must be John11299, right? I saw you must have been on my server. I can't think of why it would say that, just try again, redownload, maybe it's just that you need to change the build you're using. Would you like to be a builder or mod?

JokerVxxV

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:17 PM

View PostJaakov, on 24 November 2012 - 08:41 PM, said:

Oh, you must be John11299, right? I saw you must have been on my server. I can't think of why it would say that, just try again, redownload, maybe it's just that you need to change the build you're using. Would you like to be a builder or mod?
i belive i fixed it now and builder please

orx24
    orx24

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:24 PM

I tryed to email you but it didn't work. But here is what i said.

My IGN is epicevan24 i would like to apply as a moderater/builder. I have hade experince with many diffrent servers before and know the tekkit mod very well. Please email me back as soon as possiable.

Yours truly,

Evan

AidanSteel9

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:45 PM

Hey this sounds cool ill try and join,
IGN: AidanSteel9

AidanSteel9

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:58 PM

Joker how did you fix it its doing the same thing to me