Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

VANILLA Ragdolin Server (Apply now) (Whitelist)


  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1

JimBolo
    JimBolo

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:14 PM

Welcome to the Ragdolin server! This server will be semi-vanilla, meaning no game changing plugins like mcmmo or factions.

If you would like to join, please read through the rest of the thread.

If you would like to be a moderator, apply with the following:


MODERATOR APP:

Username:

Age:

Moderation experience:



Rules:
No hacks
NO GRIEFING

No PVP (Without reason/friendly pvp)

No fire/lava in other people's homes

Do not touch other peoples buildings without permission

Use common sense


IP: 173.64.72.201



Register or log in to remove.

#2

JimBolo
    JimBolo

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:47 PM

Anyone interested?

#3

Andrewsuth
  • Location: Maryland
  • Minecraft: andrewsuth

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:51 PM

Whats the goal of the server? you haven't made it too clear.

#4

JimBolo
    JimBolo

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:55 PM

View PostAndrewsuth, on 24 November 2012 - 08:51 PM, said:

Whats the goal of the server? you haven't made it too clear.
The goal? The goal of the server is to be a server that people join.

Oh if you mean what you are supposed to do, it's to survive and play minecraft

#5

SSD99
    SSD99

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 392 posts
  • Location: United States
  • Minecraft: SSD99

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:58 PM

I just don't understand completely.  Is this just like another vanilla server, or something?  I'm tempted to apply just to see what the server's like, it's just the application seems fairly long for a server that has so little information about what it is exactly.
Posted Image
Obsidian Base + Archery vs Creepers

#6

JimBolo
    JimBolo

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:04 PM

View Postacdc725, on 24 November 2012 - 08:58 PM, said:

I just don't understand completely.  Is this just like another vanilla server, or something?  I'm tempted to apply just to see what the server's like, it's just the application seems fairly long for a server that has so little information about what it is exactly.
How much information do you want me to put in?
After a couple days of building some stuff on the server to make it look nice, I will put it up. It's a general survival server that you apply, join, and survive. Also, the thread is temporary just so anyone who feels like applying early before I add pictures and the server is setup can do so.
It's kind of obvious, as I specified that it's a survival server that isn't a pvp server

#7

SSD99
    SSD99

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 392 posts
  • Location: United States
  • Minecraft: SSD99

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:09 PM

View PostJimBolo, on 24 November 2012 - 09:04 PM, said:

How much information do you want me to put in?
After a couple days of building some stuff on the server to make it look nice, I will put it up. It's a general survival server that you apply, join, and survive. Also, the thread is temporary just so anyone who feels like applying early before I add pictures and the server is setup can do so.
It's kind of obvious, as I specified that it's a survival server that isn't a pvp server
Ok, best of luck with your server.
Posted Image
Obsidian Base + Archery vs Creepers

#8

JimBolo
    JimBolo

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:21 PM

View Postacdc725, on 24 November 2012 - 09:09 PM, said:

Ok, best of luck with your server.
Thanks I guess.

#9

JimBolo
    JimBolo

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:34 PM

Still looking for people who can help build and stuff!

#10

benobatman

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:37 PM

Name:Ben
IGN: Benobatman
Skype: Benobatman
Age: 21
Mental age: depends on the situation

Paragraph of why I should let you in: i am looking for a good minecraft comunity thats not full of hackers or griefers and im also looking to enhance my building skills by working with other players to gain better knowledge of structures

#11

tofulover__

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:09 AM

Name: Al
IGN: tofulover__
Skype: tofulover__
Age: 16
Mental age: 20, depends on the situation really
Did you/are you about to PM me?: About to pm you.
Paragraph of why I should let you in:  I usually play minecraft on my free time but I haven't gotten a chance to build and interact with people on servers. I want to be part of an online thriving community that encourages friendly behavior. I play the game to build and survive, more importantly to have fun. It would be a great experience to join the server and form a bond with people that have similar interests, and in this case is minecraft.
Other info: I am thinking of setting up a youtube channel, if i get into an online community.