TCGM
    TCGM

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 225 posts
  • Minecraft: TCGM

Posted 07 February 2011 - 09:46 AM

Hello Minecraft Forums.

Lots of mods here today right? I grew tired of regular minecraft and decided to do some fishing around for imo the "best" mods. I compiled them into a fully functioning mod pack, and, well, here they are!

!!!!!!Minecraft 1.0.0 Compatible!!!!!!!

For those of you with Macs
Posted Image

Here is a tutorial for you to install: http://www.minecraft...p?f=25&t=189450

For those of you with the superior operating system (Windows):
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW IS IN THE POST! Read that, then come complaining :P

Screenshots:

Flying in the Ruins
Posted Image

Redundant Circle is Redundant
Posted Image

Wait, is that yellow snow?????
Posted Image

more later, when I get epic shot ideas.

Download Link:

MCU 1.0.0: DropBox
Alternate Links:
MediaFire

All these mods belong to their respective owners on these forums.

Credit:

This is the Credit List for all the mod creators whose mods are in MCU. Note that not all of these mods are in MCU 1.0.0 Build 1 due to Item Sprite Indece errors and/or their mods are outdated.

NodeReaver w/ NodePack

freakstritch w/ MoreCreeps

TehKrush w/ HiddenDoors, Squirrels, PlastiCraft, MoreFlowers, CompressedRedstone, Portable Workbench, Torches Anywhere, Oreblocks Fix

dasdestroyer w/ Underground Survival, Iron Rods

gnapat w/ Butterflies

UltraMoogleMan w/ CCTV

scokeev9 w/ ReefMantas, NetherCraft, Premium Wood, BiomeWater, BetterWinters, Ray Gun, Randomite, ScotTools API and Fix

tomtomtom09 w/ CampCraft

Navist w/ TNT Mod

Alblaka w/ IndustrialCraft

Kaevator w/ SuperSlopes, CeilingStairs, Hedges And Shears

Mysticyx w/ Fireworks

Tingelz w/ BlackDiamond

lkz1618 w/ InstantTent, iPod

iPeer w/ Whats My Light Level

TheApathetic w/ ToggleBlocks, AutoSave, SecretSwitches, SignEdit

Pffaef w/ Pffaef's Mod

formivore w/ Cities

Calebloveland w/ Redstone Tools

djoslin w/ FiniteLiquid, MotionDetector, BaitBox, Telescope, CannonPowder, Turret, Rope, GlassLight, Transmitter, Pitfall, VerticalRedstone

tonyism w/ TonCraft Mod Pack

SparcMac w/ Sparc Tweaks

Yiab w/ Portable Mining Laser, Terraformer

x3n0ph0b3 w/ Euivalent Exchange

bookgeek752_2 w/ Uranium Mod

Spitfire4466 w/ Trains and Zeppelins

hogofwar w/ Peaceful Pack, Dungeon Generator

Chewy2014 w/ Chewy's Ores

ali4z w/ Wireless Redstone

lacozzini w/ Minecolony

quaffle97 w/ Scaffolding

SomeAwesomeGuy w/ SAG's Score Mod v0.4

Evenprime w/ Convienient Inventory

aalleecc248 w/ MoreRecords

Catwalker w/ Elemental Swords

simo_415 w/ SinglePlayer Commands

Paraknight w/ Radio Mod

Soundmaniac w/ PlasmaCraft

Clintonxa w/ NatureOverhaul

Hippoplatimus w/ Pistons

Steveice10 w/ Watermelons, Heaven

Cheeseum w/ Gravity Staff

Eloraam w/ Integrated Redstone

Kalin_Magnus w/ BetterBlocks

kerik w/ Koi Mod

YoshisIsland w/ TerraCraft

Quarg w/ Portal Plus

Cylly1512 w/ Bugs

Aero96 w/ Magic Chest

Suudsu w/ FlashShelter, MoreThrowables

Cookies.net w/ Slime Spawners

xXiNightXx w/ Gems Galore, Menu Options+

Flammarilva w/ Fossils, Archaeology, Extend Boats, Weather Controller

FreeForTaking w/ ExtendCraft

Jamezo97 w/ Building Block

MrDakotaWood w/ Mo' People

Lukedude100 w/ Trapdoors+

ghiiirocker1 w/ Herobrine Mod

ShaRose w/ ID Resolver (the savior of mods everywhere)

kirsybuu w/ Double Doors

CsprBzmr w/ Hot Air Balloons

cowmonkey w/ Tankite Mod

Divisor w/ Smart Moving

Exandu w/ Elevator Mod

jbond98 w/ Wolfestone

llama66613 w/ TrapCraft

Robinton w/ BlockIDs

Catwalker w/ Elemental Swords

xXNightXx w/ Gems Galore and Menu Options+

MCU MODS CANNOT USE VANILLA COPIES, I HAVE CHANGED SOME THINGS FOR COMPATIBILITY.

1.0.0 Known Bugs:
-None!

Mods/Stuff I hope to add in the future:
-Rest of MCU 1.0.0

Compatible with BOTH Windows and Mac OS's!

Note that Codium is not in Build 1.

#######################################################################################################

TCGM's Codium Mod:

[]  :Red:  []
[]  :Grey:  []
[]  :Red:  []
:Red: =Redstone
:Grey: =Iron Ingot

This recipe makes the Electric Rod, which is an infinite fire starter. It also is a component in every tool/thing made of Codium Energy.

:Black:  :Black:  :Black:
:Black:  :Red:  :Black:
:Black:  :Black:  :Black:
:Black: =Iron Ingot

This recipe makes the Electric Generator, which is a key component in manufacturing Codium Energy.

[] :Red:  []
  [] :Diamond:  []
  [] :SSSS:  []

:Diamond: =Diamond
:D =Electric Generator

This recipe makes 1 codium energy. Codium energy is a pretty stable glowing orb of energy that sits in your inventory. It is semi-expensive to make.

:Teal:  :Teal:  :Teal:
[]  :|:  []

:Teal: =Codium Energy
:|: =Electric Rod

This recipe makes the Codium Pickaxe, which is an infinite durability (it's freaking codium, theres no battery life), which also is more powerful than the diamond pick. It has the unique ability to kill dirt and dirt-like things faster than most picks.

:|:  :Teal:  :|:

:Teal: =Codium Energy
:|: =Electric Rod

This recipe makes the Codium Shovel, which is an infinite durability (it's freaking codium, theres no battery life), which also is more powerful than the diamond shovel. It rips through dirt like nobody's business.

#######################################################################################################

This mod pack adds soooo many things to minecraft it would be stupid for me to list them all. You have to find out yourself!

Version 1.0.0 Bugfixes:
-No bugs to fix

Readme file Contents:

TCGM'S

[]   \			/   []  []					 []				  []
[]	\		  /	[]  []					 []				  []
[]	 \		/	 []  []					 []				  []
[]	  \	  /	  []  []					 []				  []
[]	   \	/	   []  []					 []				  []
[]		\  /		[]  []					 []				  []
[]		 \/		 []  []					 []				  []
[]					[]  []					 []				  []
[]					[]   \					  \				  /
[]					[]	\					  \				/
[]					[]	 \_______________/	  \______________/

Welcome, to Minecraft 1.0.0! and Minecraft Ultimate 1.0.0 BUILD 1! (GOD it has been a while)

If this is your first time around the modding bandwagon, I suggest you look here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=116234
for instructions on manually installing minecraft mods.

FOR NOTCH'S SAKE, BACK UP YOUR SAVES AND YOUR .JAR BEFORE USING MCU!

LAUNCH MINECRAFT BETWEEN EACH PATCHING STEP, AND GET TO THE MAIN MENU WHERE IT SAYS "SINGLEPLAYER", "MULTIPLAYER" ETC.

IF YOU GET A BLACKSCREEN OR MC DOESNT WORK, LAUNCH THE GAME USING THE "Error Test.exe" FILE LOCATED IN THE MCU FOLDER.

HELP IN LOCATING FILES YOU WILL NEED TO PATCH STUFF INTO:

Your main Minecraft folder is usually located at C:/Users/USERNAME(Your Username)/AppData/.minecraft. Note that this is a hidden folder. To get to it, type %appdata%/.minecraft/ into your run.exe program.

Inside this folder is the "bin" folder. This is where your minecraft.jar is located.

Note that if you are on Windows XP, Your minecraft folder is located at C:/Documents and Settings/USERNAME(Your Username)/ApplicationData/.minecraft.

Instructions for installing:
1. Download 7-Zip.

2. Find your .jar.

3. Delete META-Inf from the .jar, then inside the folder of MCU called "Baseline Mods", select all the files and put them in the .jar.

4. Inside the folder of MCU called "Second Step Mods" select all the files and like step 3, put them in the .jar.

5. Inside the folder of MCU called "Terrain Gen Mods", open the folder called "Minecraft jar", then select ALL THE FILES and put them in your .jar.

6. Inside the folder of MCU called "Terrain Gen Mods", copy the folder called "resources" and paste it into your main .minecraft folder.

7. Inside the folder of MCU called "Main Mods", open the folder called "Minecraft jar", then select ALL THE FILES and put them in your .jar.

8. Inside the folder of MCU called "Main Mods", open the folder called "Minecraft folder", then select ALL THE FILES and put them in your main minecraft folder.

9. Launch Minecraft Ultimate, and play.

10. Visit MCU's forum topic! http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=170635

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Ipodman94
  • Minecraft: Ipodman94

Posted 07 February 2011 - 10:18 AM

I'm downloading this mod pack now, just read that readme thingy, lotsa mods :D Looks awesome.
If you want a reply, send me a message. I don't really check topics that I post in.

Aesoria
    Aesoria

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 11:04 AM

It looks... WICKED! Downloading. Right. Now.

MexicanxrainboW

Posted 07 February 2011 - 12:21 PM

Is any1 else having trouble using Mr_okushama-HumansPlus-v1.3(1.2_02). i have tryed everything and nothing. not asking to fix cus it cud just be me but if some1 cud just look at it and confirm or tell me i cant install mods lol ty.

ReMx3dit

Posted 07 February 2011 - 12:30 PM

Another thing that proves macs suck.

Do I really have to explain it to you? Because this is a nice topic that will go on for a while...

awesomedug1115
  • Minecraft: awesomedug1115

Posted 07 February 2011 - 01:09 PM

im downloading now but is this supposed to take a long time im using tfc mod manager and it is taking for ever is this normal?
prometheus was punished by the gods for giving the gift of knowlege to man, he was cast into the bowls of the earth and pecked by birds

TCGM
    TCGM

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 03:33 PM

To the best of my knowledge, if you install anything out of the correct order then there will be a mod that doesnt work, and you will have to start from scratch.

This mod doesnt work on macs, period. Until theres a reason, it's cuz their macs.

To clarify: I have tried installing MCU to a few macs my friends have. Couldn't get it to work. I've gone through 3 versions myself remember?

I couldnt get TFC's to work with MCU, so I manually patched everything in.

Also, MCU hates any other mod. Unless its made with modloader and doesn't conflict that is.

-TCGM

Posted Image

Ragezors
    Ragezors

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 923 posts
  • Minecraft: Ragezors

Posted 07 February 2011 - 05:18 PM

Windows 7 here
Doesnt work, installed all mods + mrM after that with a fresh bin.
Crashes on start-up

Edit: MinersParadise conflicts, that's what causing the lag. Just install everything except Miner's paradise!
To be sure I'll look at your thread/post again, quote my post. The notification that is send to me will alert me.

kjellio
    kjellio

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 06:59 PM

Can you make it so that i can you tfc to install it?
This is how passive mob spawing works http://www.minecraft....net/wiki/Spawn now read it and never make a post that says that passive mobs never spawn

paris903

Posted 07 February 2011 - 09:34 PM

This is the best mod ever. Just sayin'
TUMORTUMORTUMORTUMORTUMORTUMORTUMORTUMORTUMORTUMORTUMORTUMORTUMORTUMORTUMORTUMORTUMORTUMORTUMORTUMORTUMORTUMORTUMORTUMORTUMORTUMORTUMORTUMORTUMORTUMORTUMORTUMORTUMORTUMORTUMORTUMORTUMORTUMORTUMORTUMORTUMORteeheeTUMORTUMORTUMORTUMORTUMORTUMORTUMORTUMOr

ScottyDoesKnow

Posted 07 February 2011 - 09:40 PM

How about an original name? I think there are like 4 "Ultimate Mod Pack"s out there right now.

Posted Image

TCGM
    TCGM

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 11:27 PM

Most of the mods in MCU are unable to work with TFCs. I will be updating to V4.1 with a fix for the conflicting mods and the lag when generating when I get home from school. Oh yeah, I'm 15 :D

Posted Image

ReMx3dit

Posted 07 February 2011 - 11:54 PM

TCGM said:

To the best of my knowledge, if you install anything out of the correct order then there will be a mod that doesnt work, and you will have to start from scratch.

This mod doesnt work on macs, period. Until theres a reason, it's cuz their macs.

To clarify: I have tried installing MCU to a few macs my friends have. Couldn't get it to work. I've gone through 3 versions myself remember?

I couldnt get TFC's to work with MCU, so I manually patched everything in.

Also, MCU hates any other mod. Unless its made with modloader and doesn't conflict that is.

-TCGM

Then you should say, macs don't work with this because ... (the dots is the part with an actual reason not just saying it sucks)

or you should adjust you sentence to "I think mac's suck", you are false advertising a product than can really help someone when they need a nearly virus-less machine that runs windows better then a windows computer... o.O

TCGM
    TCGM

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 12:46 AM

Ill change it in the 4.1 version... Just got home, straight to fixing the problem, going am I.

EDIT: Also, I am looking into Mac compatibility. If anyone has successfully installed all these mods on a mac, please tell me in this topic so I may update the main post and the readme. Also, the mishap on my part with item ids is currently blocking the Redstone Pack mod's items from MCU, will hopefully be fixed in 4.1.

Posted Image

AlexSharp

Posted 08 February 2011 - 02:41 AM

MexicanxrainboW said:

Is any1 else having trouble using Mr_okushama-HumansPlus-v1.3(1.2_02). i have tryed everything and nothing. not asking to fix cus it cud just be me but if some1 cud just look at it and confirm or tell me i cant install mods lol ty.

Same over here! it's rather Annoying!!!
Anyone can help?? Also Mo' Creatures aint workin aswell!

Also, I saw a Mod in the past, can't find it now, "Minecraft Advanced" I think it was called! I've got the download tho, i got all the the individual downloads to work from it apart from "Obsidian Crystal V7.00.zip", "Minecraft Advanced Package V7.20.zip" and "Prefix Mobs V7.20.zip"

Any ideas?? Thanks! :)

EDIT: Also just realised! when I play it now without those ones I just mentioned, not a Single mob, creature or anything is in the world! I also get a error message when i start the world saying, "No Waypoints exsist in this world/server" or something like that but it still lets me play!

TCGM
    TCGM

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 04:38 AM

AlexSharp said:

MexicanxrainboW said:

Same over here! it's rather Annoying!!!
Anyone can help?? Also Mo' Creatures aint workin aswell!

Also, I saw a Mod in the past, can't find it now, "Minecraft Advanced" I think it was called! I've got the download tho, i got all the the individual downloads to work from it apart from "Obsidian Crystal V7.00.zip", "Minecraft Advanced Package V7.20.zip" and "Prefix Mobs V7.20.zip"

Any ideas?? Thanks! :chestfront:

EDIT: Also just realised! when I play it now without those ones I just mentioned, not a Single mob, creature or anything is in the world! I also get a error message when i start the world saying, "No Waypoints exsist in this world/server" or something like that but it still lets me play!

The no waypoints error is from the minimap, it has a built in teleporter system. The Humans+ and Mo Creatures bug I encountered in fixing the stuff with v4.1. MinerParadise was messing with all the other mods and as such will be excluded from the mod until such time as I can get it to work correctly. v4.1 works a lot better than v4, and my testing is done. My tester is currently trying to break it any way he can. He also happens to have a mac so we're trying to install it to that.

Posted Image

TCGM
    TCGM

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:02 AM

Alright, all the kinks in 4.1 are straightened out by my tester (Epic job), and the link is replaced. Updating main post. Lag when generating almost completely gone :bookshelf: only a little lag when using Hoverboat.

Posted Image

ColdNCursed

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:06 AM

ReMx3dit said:

Another thing that proves macs suck.

Do I really have to explain it to you? Because this is a nice topic that will go on for a while...

Common sense is no longer common. Take for granted that every one you meet is an idiot; Every now and then you will be surprised.

Palon
    Palon

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 05:04 PM

None of the mobs (vanilla or mod) spawn. I followed the instructions (however i haven't installed the builder mod, elevator block mod, hoverboat mod, zan's minimap, neko mod, too many items mod AND i replaced mo's creatures v2.6.1 with mo's creatures 2.6.2). And yes, i am using the updated version of ultimate mod pack.

TCGM
    TCGM

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 05:18 PM

Palon said:

None of the mobs (vanilla or mod) spawn. I followed the instructions (however i haven't installed the builder mod, elevator block mod, hoverboat mod, zan's minimap, neko mod, too many items mod AND i replaced mo's creatures v2.6.1 with mo's creatures 2.6.2). And yes, i am using the updated version of ultimate mod pack.
Are you on peaceful? Also, did you install spawnlist? Without spawnlist no mobs will spawn. Also, if you install the mods out of order (Foundation->Step 2->Actual Mods->Addon Mods) then you will have some bugs. Including a redux of the non-spawning one. Also, if the .txt/.properties file for that mod is not in the place the mod's instructions told you to put it, then that mod wont work and may mess up other mods. Install correctly and you should have no problem.

Posted Image