Latest News Article

[1.4.4] PeaceCraft - Vanilla - Whitelist - Considering mods

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

PeaceBoyMC

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:52 AM

PeaceCraft

Info

PeaceCraft is a small server with only 20 slots available. We have a small community backing us which so far consists of about 5-6 people. We are looking for more people in order to add to the whitelist. We are considering the Feed the Beast mod pack or the Better than Wolves mod. If you are interested in joining please leave a post with the following application filled out and we'll get back to you.

Rules

• No stealing or griefing.
  • No attacking players at random.
  • No hack clients.
  • Treat all players with respect.
  • Have fun.

Application Format

• IGN:
  • Why you want to join this server:
  • Why we should accept you:
  • Would you rather modded or vanilla Minecraft:
  • (If yes) Which mod:
  • Do you agree to the rules:

Active Members

• PeaceBoyMC
  • AngelRoseBaby
  • Moni_x
  • George_Remini
  • iShamu
  • BadassPhillip
  • conquestor_sean
  • PandaPearx
  • Tortada

Register or log in to remove.

BadassPhillip
  • Minecraft: BadassPhillip

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:52 PM

• IGN:BadassPhillip
  • A little bit about yourself:I am a very friendly person but sometimes (rarely)I do get angry,I am mostl of the time a peaceful person i always put a lot of effort on my builds or anything else ^^
  • Why you want to join this server:I've been searching the hell out of me for a minecraft server either vanilla or FTB(feed the beast)modded server
  • Why we should accept you:well mainly because i really wanted to get involved to a minecraft server and getting to know other people as well, and showing all my skills that i have to offer and maybe learn some things with everyone and i may probably make an LP just like MIndrcack
  • Would you rather modded or vanilla Minecraft:either vanilla or modded
  • (If yes) Which mod:well i was looking after a feed the beast server but a vanilla server is very welcome as well
  • Do you agree to the rules:HELL YEAH i know its the main rules and common ones but still i would never ever disobey them

MinecraftNova

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:54 PM

• IGN: MinecraftNova
  • A little bit about yourself: Well, im a very creative, helpful person, who enjoys playing with others and solving problems. I enjoy creating contraptions like xp farms, complex farming etc.. I also love the aspect of SMP and seeing what others can create.
  • Why you want to join this server: Cause i love SMP, contributing to something, Helping others and just playing. I Love to chat with other friendly people who enjoy the same thing as I, which is Minecraft!!
  • Why we should accept you: Well, I work well with everyone, I dont mind giving up time to help or contribute to anything. Also i can help sort out problems, if any occur!
  • Would you rather modded or vanilla Minecraft: Well I enjoy both, Such as FTB or plane Vanilla. I Like FTB a lil more cause it brings out the best in my ability's to think and create.
  • (If yes) Which mod: FTB
  • Do you agree to the rules: Yes i do!!!

conquestor_sean

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:13 PM

IGN: conquestor_sean
A little bit about me: I am a very creative and resourcful person. I love playing minecraft and fiddling around with all the mechanics to make simple machines and such. I love playing tekkit but I also love trying to figure out how to make machines in vanilla. I am a good builder and I love working with others on large projects and surviving with others is my favorite.
Why I want to join this server: I hate playing on huge servers with hundreds of people. You always end up losing everything and stuff always looks ugly. I like playing minecraft with a small community so that everyone can be focused and friendly to each other. I absolutly love playing online as long as everyone on ther server takes the game seriously to an extent and doesnt mess things up with random blasts of TNT
Why should you accept me?: I have much to offer in terms of building and creativity. I am also a team player so I will help out around the server as well as work with others. I am also very like minded to the principals of this server so I think we will get along
Vanilla or Modded?: I like both. But if this server were to mod I would like the Better Than Wolves mod because it adds an industrialish feel to minecraft. Also have you considered Tekkit?
Which mod?: BTW or Tekkit
Do I agree with the rules?: Very much so!

Devvurs
    Devvurs

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:22 PM

• IGN: Devvurz
  • A little bit about yourself: I don't know, I like minecraft. I got a nice idea I'm playing with, and would love to try that on a small/relatively young (vanilla) server Posted Image
  • Why you want to join this server: My old servers died out, sadly.
  • Why we should accept you: Because I'm creative! And that's what MC is all 'bout, right? Posted Image
  • Would you rather modded or vanilla Minecraft: I'd prefer vanilla
  • Do you agree to the rules: Yes I do.

Deathmaster499
  • Minecraft: Agentpuffin
  • Xbox:cjp82zman

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:25 PM

• IGN:Agentpuffin
  • A little bit about yourself: I am a very cool easy going guy who loves to play minecraft.
  • Why you want to join this server:I really love vanilla servers. They are great and bring out the true meaning of minecraft to survive.
  • Why we should accept you: I have been looking for one of these servers for awhile. I
  • Would you rather modded or vanilla Minecraft: Vanilla Minecraft Or just essentials
  • (If yes) Which mod:Essentials
  • Do you agree to the rules:Yes

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice" and"With great power comes great responsibility"

Tortada
    Tortada

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 247 posts
  • Minecraft: Tortada
  • Xbox:Quality Drugs

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:26 PM

IGN: Tortada

A little bit about yourself: I'm a person who's played Minecraft for a while. I love laid-back vanilla survival gameplay and I play to chill and have fun. I like to consider myself a decent builder and a friendly person, and I prefer to play survival with a small group, although I don't mind larger ones either.

Why you want to join this server: I've been looking for a good vanilla server for a bit now. This seems like a great choice.

Why we should accept you: I'm a friendly person that tries to be helpful. I'm also not a person who builds 1x1 towers and dirt houses.

Would you rather modded or vanilla Minecraft: Vanilla preferred, although I never mind trying new things.

Do you agree to the rules:  I didn't type this up just to decline the rules. ;)
Tortada is the most awesome person to ever walk the face of the earth.[citation needed]

PeaceBoyMC

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:40 PM

Thanks guys, I'll add you on skype if I whitelist you and I'll give you the server details there. :)

BearClawx

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:48 AM

• IGN: PandaPearx
  • A little bit about yourself: My name's Meghan, pronounced megan, not meegan.  I have a dog and two cats. I'm currently a junior in high school and live in Canada  Nothing I just said had anything to do with minecraft.. but oh well, that's a bit about myself Posted Image
  • Why you want to join this server: I'm always looking for a sever with a great community and meeting new people.  It's surprising how easy it is to play on a server with people you barely know.  
  • Why we should accept you: Cause I'm awesome.  Kidding.  I'm always interested in joining new communities, I've tried whitelist server and they're much better than open servers.  I'm not so good at redstone but I am learning, and being an aspiring architect I'd say my builds are pretty good.
  • Would you rather modded or vanilla Minecraft: Either one is fine.
  • (If yes) Which mod: Wouldn't matter Posted Image
  • Do you agree to the rules: Yessir

Sumestuff
  • Minecraft: Sumestuff

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:58 AM

• IGN: Sumestuff
  • A little bit about yourself: I'm a Finnish boy who enjoys life and loves playing minecraft.
  • Why you want to join this server: I enjoy playing with others and this server seems great.
  • Why we should accept you: I'm a helpful person who likes building decent stuff. I like to get involved with community stuff.
  • Would you rather modded or vanilla Minecraft: I like both.
  • (If yes) Which mod: Feed The Beast mod pack
  • Do you agree to the rules: Yes

monkyboy12341

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:13 AM

• IGN:monkyboy1234
  • A little bit about yourself:i love tekkit or just normal minecraft and building
  • Why you want to join this server:iv bin looking for a good server with nice people
  • Why we should accept you: i love u help out and help people with there builds
  • Would you rather modded or vanilla Minecraft: modded
  • (If yes) Which mod: build craft ic-ic2
  • Do you agree to the rules: yes :)

Herajax
    Herajax

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:14 AM

IGN: Herajax
a little bit about yourself: Im 14 years old, I play mimecraft for half a year now and im from the Netherlands.
Why do I want to join: I want to join because im tired of single player, i would love to play with other mature players. And I saw that this server is considering mods ;D
Why would we accept u: Im a mature player who likes to hang around with other people, I can go mining for others and stuff without any problems. im good at redstone and average in designing buildings.
Vanilla or Modded?: modded :)
Which mod: Feed the Beast
Do you agree with the rules: Ofcourse :)

PeaceBoyMC

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:43 PM

Thanks guys for the applications, we're still adding people to the whitelist but these are the people we thought stood out straight away and I have contacted them. :)
BadassPhillip
conquestor_sean
PandaPearx
Tortada
So guys I have added your skype accounts if you want to join the server I'll add you to the server chat we have going in skype and I'll give you the IP from there.
Everyone else we are still accepting people to the whitelist. :)

buttshuffle

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:31 PM

IGN: buttshuffle

Skype: Rather not share it here on the forum, if i get accepted i gladly share it on a silver plate.

A little bit about me: Fun guy at the age of 21 who doesn't take life that seriously (I do if the situation requires that) and have way too much spare time on my hands when my pets and friends don't require my services, I live day to day and enjoy the moment, I'm probably way too open about almost everything and my curiosity drives me insane.

Why I want to join this server: Would be fun to learn to know new people, I'm a very social guy and a small server with other social people who just likes to play and have fun, maybe even talk over skype... that would be lovely. If this is what this server is all about, socializing... ah you get the point.

Why should you accept me?: Why me? well I don't have a reason 'cus I'm probably as a good choice as anyone else here. But i promise I'm one of a kind guy who will likely bring sunshine and smiles to you all.

Vanilla or Modded?: Vanilla

Do I agree with the rules?: I do agree to these illogical and unreasonable rules Posted Image

YoWazzup
    YoWazzup

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2020 posts
  • Minecraft: DUDEiFAIL
  • Xbox:XxSeeYourMomxX

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:38 PM

• IGN: DUDEiFAIL
  • A little bit about yourself: I'm 15 years old, Dutch, and rather awesome
  • Why you want to join this server: Looking for a server with not to many active players, just a small community, where you can mes around a bit and stuff.
  • Why we should accept you: Because I am a guy who you can laugh with, I like to help, build and a lot more
  • Would you rather modded or vanilla Minecraft: Depends on what mods.
  • (If yes) Which mod: If yes, maybe my own mod would be cool, CocoCraft2 link here: http://www.minecraft...cococraft2v194/
  • Do you agree to the rules: Yes, sir!

Posted Image
Made By: YoWazzup, me.

super_survival

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:47 PM

• IGN:fuzzybunny9380
  • A little bit about yourself: im young i not syupid when it comes to games
  • Why you want to join this server: i get bored playing by myself so i want to play with someone
  • Why we should accept you: im good at minecraft ive been to the nether and the end
  • Would you rather modded or vanilla Minecraft: vanilla
  • (If yes) Which mod:n/a
  • Do you agree to the rules: yes

Taylor123123

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:52 PM

• IGN: Fatalpower
  • A little bit about yourself: 17 year old from England :)
  • Why you want to join this server: Looks good, want a nice community to join.
  • Why we should accept you: I'd be a great, mature addition to your server.
  • Would you rather modded or vanilla Minecraft: Nope
  • (If yes) Which mod:
  • Do you agree to the rules: Of couse

Posted Image

Click to go to the Thyregard Factions PvP Thread

DudeThe0001

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:16 PM

• IGN: TheDude1000
  • A little bit about yourself, Why you want to join this server, Why we should accept you: These three question are the same really just a little difference between them. I am a trust worthy person who is willing to obey the rules and not use any kind of mods and I can assure you I shall not steal or grief. I have been looking for a server like this all day now and it would be great to have the opportunity to give yourselves a go. I'd make a great addition to the server - I am great at building underground bases surrounded by traps to keep them griefers out.
  • Would you rather modded or vanilla Minecraft: Keep it as vanilla as possible however include a couple of mods to make the game easier for playing.
  • (If yes) Which mod: Instead of having to walk back and forth to spawn and your home, you may want the consider getting the /spawn mod and /sethome /home  mod. Also, maybe try getting /tpa so friends can team up easily.
  • Do you agree to the rules: Yes

TheLancer11
  • Minecraft: Fluffybunni2

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:20 PM

• IGN:Fluffybunni2
  • A little bit about yourself: Well, I'm a gamer. I play baseball. I'm 13. I'm a Whoovian and a brony. And I like knowing fun facts.
  • Why you want to join this server: Well, I've been searching and searching for servers and I think this one will be great. Posted Image
  • Why we should accept you: Well I would really appreciate it and I'm fun, smart and mature.
  • Would you rather modded or vanilla Minecraft: I'm sorta a semi-vanilla guy.
  • (If yes) Which mod: I like to have the /tpa /home deal. I also don't mind mcmmo.
  • Do you agree to the rules: Yes, of course. That's one of the reasons I want to join!

Posted Image

mcflight
    mcflight

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Minecraft: Flight_XD

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:14 AM

• IGN: Flight_XD
  • A little bit about yourself: i am 14 years old i have been playing minecraft for about 1-2 years, i am a nice, honest, and i am sociable.  
  • Why you want to join this server: My friend made a server but it is inactive and not enough people in it so i decided to try another server and hoping to be active on it
  • Why we should accept you: You should accept me because i am a very helpful guy, I am planning on making lets plays but viewers would find a lot more interesting if it is in a server that is nice and active
  • Would you rather modded or vanilla Minecraft: i like vanilla minecraft more than modded minecraft but if it had the /spawn /home i would be fine with that.
  • Do you agree to the rules:Yes i plan to follow and support everyone