• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

NightCrafters: The Survival Server

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

TheSkyMan2

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:28 AM

The NightCrafters Minecraft Serveris a 1.4.5 tons of plugins, fun staff, we always back up the world, we make sure no hackers get on by watching the server daily. We have been currently making some fun challenges where people can earn stuff. Diamonds/rare items are actually RARE on this server. Anyone who gets to many diamonds within a time range will be flagged and watched on the new plugin. We have a dedicated 24/7 server, we try to minimize spammers, hackers, xrayers as much as we can. We have a website you can join at:

www.nightcrafters.net

We are also looking for some workers, for instance on the ranks we have certain people for certain jobs. Right now we are looking for:

Admin
Keepers
Miners

We'd love to have you join!

mc07.serverminer.com:25589

Were also working on some areas, thanks to Ballistic_KnifePosted Image

Register or log in to remove.

TheRyanMCxD
  • Minecraft: F1reSt4r

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:37 AM

I wish I could be Mod! Do you have a format I could use?
Posted Image

Plotius
    Plotius

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Minecraft: Plotius

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:30 AM

can i be a moderator? (i'm good at inforceing rules)

Plotius
    Plotius

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Minecraft: Plotius

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:36 AM

hey SkyVast can u make this sever no pvp i've got killed plenty of times and my faction got grifed multiple times some hoe they hacked it or something to get past the anti grief plugins. Plz i have gotting everything stolen from me and tried to build my stock up again but someone just comes and takes it again and again so plz make it no pvp it would be alot better and i would start playing again if you change it to no pvp.