• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

♠Kapers Caztles♠: Hiring staff [RPG] [Massive] "Because having the biggest open world RP server is not enough" [No Client Mods]

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

davegun
    davegun

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • Minecraft: davegun
  • Xbox:davegun10

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:36 PM

Posted Image

Hello!

I´m Dave, admin on the biggest open world RP server Kapers Caztels.

We are hiring staff like admins, builders and coders.

Before you apply here is some stuff to keep in mind:

Custom weapons and armor
We have found a way to change the damage values for individual tools, weapons and armor, this means we can have different types like "dwarven axe" or  "elven chestplate".

Open world
This means that you are free to explore to look for dungeons, towns and hidden treasures and that you are not trapped in a box (like in for example savage RPG).

Dungeons
All over the continent  there is dungeons spread out and if you can defeat whatever dangerous monsters that is inside you will be rewarded with big pile of goodies.

RP
This means that its not allowed to grind, meta or power game as that would break the purpose of the server,also you are not allowed to talk ooc in the local chat.

Link to our website: http://kapers-caztle...om/castles.html
If you want to apply for staff use this form and post below.

NOTE: We have not released yet but we are about to start beta testing.

IGN:
What can you offer this server:
Proof of your usefulness:
Do you have skype:

Register or log in to remove.

davegun
    davegun

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:15 PM

New pictures coming soon!

davegun
    davegun

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:31 PM

Updated the title

seasport100
  • Minecraft: SnowyWolf11
  • Xbox:J H4RP

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:35 PM

IGN: SnowyWolf11
What can you offer this server: I am good at building and will help keep the server fun and safe to play on. I have been op on other servers and have ran one myself. I have experience in plugins such as essentials, WorldEdit, etc. I would love to join the community and take part in an epic adventure.
Proof of your usefulness: TacticalCraft, MaddnessCraft (will show pics in skype)
Do you have skype: yes, my skype name is: Harpbeast1
Posted Image

davegun
    davegun

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:08 PM

View Postseasport100, on 23 November 2012 - 06:35 PM, said:

IGN: SnowyWolf11
What can you offer this server: I am good at building and will help keep the server fun and safe to play on. I have been op on other servers and have ran one myself. I have experience in plugins such as essentials, WorldEdit, etc. I would love to join the community and take part in an epic adventure.
Proof of your usefulness: TacticalCraft, MaddnessCraft (will show pics in skype)
Do you have skype: yes, my skype name is: Harpbeast1
I will send a contact request on skype and then i will interview you a little.

npm923
    npm923

Carpenter

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:15 PM

IGN: npm923
What can you offer this server: Well, first of all, I am a bit confused by this post. Are we supposed to apply for staff positions here, or apply to be whitelisted for the server here? Anyways, assuming this is where we apply for staff positions, I would like to say that I have a hefty amount of experience as a moderator / administrator of Minecraft servers. I have even done a little bit of administration as a GameMaster on a very popular WoW Private server. I'd like to think of myself as a very fair, likeable staff member. I try not to stick my nose into the players' business, and really only believe in banning players when it is absolutely necessary (i.e. Griefing, Hacking).
Proof of your usefulness: Here is some building work I did for a server a few months ago.
Do you have skype: Yes (my username is the same as my MCforums username.)

davegun
    davegun

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:37 PM

View Postnpm923, on 23 November 2012 - 07:15 PM, said:

IGN: npm923
What can you offer this server: Well, first of all, I am a bit confused by this post. Are we supposed to apply for staff positions here, or apply to be whitelisted for the server here? Anyways, assuming this is where we apply for staff positions, I would like to say that I have a hefty amount of experience as a moderator / administrator of Minecraft servers. I have even done a little bit of administration as a GameMaster on a very popular WoW Private server. I'd like to think of myself as a very fair, likeable staff member. I try not to stick my nose into the players' business, and really only believe in banning players when it is absolutely necessary (i.e. Griefing, Hacking).
Proof of your usefulness: Here is some building work I did for a server a few months ago.
Do you have skype: Yes (my username is the same as my MCforums username.)
Sorry about the confusion, this is the place to apply for staff. I will send you a contact request and interview you a little.

davegun
    davegun

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:19 PM

We really need someone that can make quests with citizens.

davegun
    davegun

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:03 AM

We are still looking for staff!

That_Guy_With_The_Face

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:12 AM

IGN: Stonerock101

timezone(GMT): Central posted this 4:06AM

What can you offer this server: Experiences of being on other servers I have been staff as following. Co-Owner, Head-Admin, Admin, Opped on most ranks, Moderator, Helper, I also have experiences with plugins and commands. Plugins~ World Edit, World Guard, MCBANS, MCMMO, ChestShop, Essentials, I am also familiar with Admin Shops. I can also offer the server dedication and helpfulness.

Proof of your usefulness: Well here's a message I got. "

23 November 2012 - 06:27 PM, said:

Stone i really appreciate all you are doing for  this server and enjoy the rank you are having Posted Image

1. You are like very mature for your age
2. You are not as stressed as me
3. you are tons of help
4. You keep me company
5. You have a nice personality"

I took off some personal info due to advertising and such. Number of servers I'm staff: 5 ATM. (I've been more.)

Do you have skype: No, If you wish to contact me best call is sending me a PM here as I check this regularly.

Extra: I really hope you accept me! I would perefer Admin+ but it's all up to y'all.

I also need the IP sorry I don't have skype publicly. :/ Still I hope to join!
IF YOU WANT ME TO REPLY YOU SHOULD PROBABLY QUOTE ME!

davegun
    davegun

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:20 AM

View PostThat_Guy_With_The_Face, on 24 November 2012 - 10:12 AM, said:

IGN: Stonerock101

timezone(GMT): Central posted this 4:06AM

What can you offer this server: Experiences of being on other servers I have been staff as following. Co-Owner, Head-Admin, Admin, Opped on most ranks, Moderator, Helper, I also have experiences with plugins and commands. Plugins~ World Edit, World Guard, MCBANS, MCMMO, ChestShop, Essentials, I am also familiar with Admin Shops. I can also offer the server dedication and helpfulness.

Proof of your usefulness: Well here's a message I got. "

23 November 2012 - 06:27 PM, said:

Stone i really appreciate all you are doing for  this server and enjoy the rank you are having Posted Image

1. You are like very mature for your age
2. You are not as stressed as me
3. you are tons of help
4. You keep me company
5. You have a nice personality"

I took off some personal info due to advertising and such. Number of servers I'm staff: 5 ATM. (I've been more.)

Do you have skype: No, If you wish to contact me best call is sending me a PM here as I check this regularly.

Extra: I really hope you accept me! I would perefer Admin+ but it's all up to y'all.

I also need the IP sorry I don't have skype publicly. :/ Still I hope to join!
Sent you a msg.

davegun
    davegun

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:31 AM

Updated the title.

davegun
    davegun

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:18 PM

nothing interesting here, just a awesome dwarven city!
Posted Image

davegun
    davegun

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:49 PM

We are still looking!

davegun
    davegun

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:06 PM

We have now upgraded the server so we should not have any server side lag!

Zacura8998
  • Minecraft: zacura8998

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:28 AM

IGN: zacura8998
What can you offer this server: I can bring a lot of server management help. I am very good at solving problems with players and I can build rather well too.
Proof of your usefulness: I've hosted medieval RP servers for over three years now, I've stopped hosting due to lack of funds; so I am now open to help other servers!
Do you have skype: Yes, I will give my info upon application acceptance.

davegun
    davegun

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:25 PM

View PostZacura8998, on 28 November 2012 - 01:28 AM, said:

IGN: zacura8998
What can you offer this server: I can bring a lot of server management help. I am very good at solving problems with players and I can build rather well too.
Proof of your usefulness: I've hosted medieval RP servers for over three years now, I've stopped hosting due to lack of funds; so I am now open to help other servers!
Do you have skype: Yes, I will give my info upon application acceptance.
Sent you a msg

davegun
    davegun

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:00 PM

So far npm and Zacura8998 is the two that has been accepted but we are still looking!

davegun
    davegun

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:29 PM

Right now we are working on improving the terrain so its more interesting walking place to place.

Trap106
    Trap106

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:45 PM

IGN: Trap106
Timezone(GTM): GMT:-5
What Would You Offer To This Server?: I would bring really good building skills/I know how to keep rules and I have had a lot of experience with being staff on servers...I am not a whiny 9 year old and I am on A LOT.Especially with being sick im on all day.
Proof Of Your Usefulness: I have been on many servers and on one server that you know of, you can go to it and look around..I have built a lot of things on there (even ask someone like braderz345 who I hav been on another server as staff with).
Skype?: I have skype (my skype name is Ian11Sadie)
THANKS FOR READING Posted Image