• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

1.4 | Almost vanilla | APPLY HERE | WHITELIST | MINDCRACK / HERMITCRAFT | PRANKS ALLOWED |

vanilla mindcrack hermitcraft whitelist nolag europe community international us pranks

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

sasuke0729
  • Minecraft: sasuke0729

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:09 AM

Minecraft name: sasuke0729

Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I have been on other mindcrack like servers and my shiet has always been stolen. This

server has a plugin so I'm very happy with that!!!!

What can you do for the server?: I can make a arena, red stone game, buildings and decorate the spawn for different holidays. Posted Image

Will you be a good player and follow the rules?: OF COARSE

Skype (optional): I will tell you on the server.

PLEASE ACCEPT ME Posted Image MERRY EARLY CHRISTMAS Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

TheBaloneyboy
  • Minecraft: TheBaloneyboy

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:28 AM

Minecraft Name: TheBaloneyboy

Why do you want to Join?: I have looked for a whitelisted survival server with a small community and this seems like a perfect fit.

What can you do for the server: I can build epic things and make secret things for mods! Posted Image

Will you be a good player and follow the rules: Yes. I will.

Thank you for your consideration,

TheBaloneyboy

sigang69
  • Minecraft: sigang69

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:52 AM

View PostMacaCola, on 23 November 2012 - 11:11 PM, said:

Minecraft name: MacaCola
Why do you want to join?: Huge MindCrack fan and i love vanilla and dont want to be griefed.
What can you do for the server?: Builds, get others that wont grief. Help around.
Will you  be a good player and follow the rules?: Yes ofc i will
Skype (optional): iFailedIT
Not accepted.

View Postmurf1234, on 24 November 2012 - 04:14 AM, said:

Minecraft name: murf1234
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join because I am sick of servers that just take the fun out of regular minecraft.Also I would like a server that I could make videos for my new upcoming channel.
What can you do for the server?: I have been playing minecraft since indev and I know the mechanics of minecraft very well. I am great at pvp and I am also a good builder. I am not so good with redstone.
Will you  be a good player and follow the rules?: I will be a good player and I will follow the rules 100% of the time.
Skype (optional): david.barter6
Welcome!

View Posteaglerty67, on 24 November 2012 - 04:28 AM, said:

Minecraft name: eaglerty67
Why do you want to join?: I love vanilla servers and vanilla minecraft in general. other vanilla servers are much to greifable and who does not enjoy a prank now and again.
What can you do for the server?: I am a dedicated player, I am fairly good at redstone, and i know a lot about the game.
Will you  be a good player and follow the rules?:indeed
Skype (optional): preferably not
Welcome!

View PostDjCookiemaster, on 24 November 2012 - 05:03 AM, said:

Minecraft name: DjCookiemaster
Why do you want join? Because I don't like regular multiplayer servers and I like servers that you can do pranks and make hubs on.
What can you do for the server? I can make really good looking buildings and good pranks and humor and redstone.
Will you be a good player and follow the rules? Yes, I am a very respectful person one with respect.
Skype(optional): djcookiemaster
Welcome

View PostHunter7700, on 24 November 2012 - 05:54 AM, said:

Minecraft Name: Hunter7700

Why do you want join? I like to play whitelist vanilla servers.

What can you do for the server? I can make really awesome mobs farms and redstone buildings

Will you be a good player and follow the rules? Yes, I watch mindcrack and hermitcraft and I hope we are just pranking and not griefing like on public servers

Skype(optional) No thanks I will give it later
Welcome!

View Postsasuke0729, on 24 November 2012 - 07:09 AM, said:

Minecraft name: sasuke0729

Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I have been on other mindcrack like servers and my shiet has always been stolen. This

server has a plugin so I'm very happy with that!!!!

What can you do for the server?: I can make a arena, red stone game, buildings and decorate the spawn for different holidays. Posted Image

Will you be a good player and follow the rules?: OF COARSE

Skype (optional): I will tell you on the server.

PLEASE ACCEPT ME Posted Image MERRY EARLY CHRISTMAS Posted Image
Welcome! :)

View PostTheBaloneyboy, on 24 November 2012 - 07:28 AM, said:

Minecraft Name: TheBaloneyboy

Why do you want to Join?: I have looked for a whitelisted survival server with a small community and this seems like a perfect fit.

What can you do for the server: I can build epic things and make secret things for mods! Posted Image

Will you be a good player and follow the rules: Yes. I will.

Thank you for your consideration,

TheBaloneyboy
Welcome :)

Owner and founder of the OdenGaming server.

prodigywjw

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:39 AM

Minecraft name: RacingTempest
Why do you want to join?: I've been looking for a fun MindCrack-esque Server.
What can you do for the server?: Build cool stuff, provide funny pranks.
Will you  be a good player and follow the rules?: Duh.
Skype (optional):

nak1411
    nak1411

Carpenter

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Minecraft: nak1411

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:05 AM

MC name: nak1411
Why do you want to join?:I enjoy vanilla and survival.  Its relaxing and can be enjoyable.
What can you do for the server?: I can build whatever is needed and contribute however is needed.
Will you be a good player and follow the rules?: Yes I own two servers so I am responsible and know how it feels to be griefed and abused.
Skype?: Yes but I never really use it.

Hansbald
    Hansbald

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:41 PM

Minecraft name: Dustin_
Why do you want to join?:
Because I have seen many parts of Hermitcraft, I would also come to a whitelisted Minecraft server.

What can you do for the server?:
I'm really good in Redstone things and I can build nice Mobtraps!

Will you  be a good player and follow the rules?:
Yes of course! I hate griefers.

Skype (optional): I give you my skype address in a PM!

sigang69

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:13 PM

View Postprodigywjw, on 24 November 2012 - 09:39 AM, said:

Minecraft name: RacingTempest
Why do you want to join?: I've been looking for a fun MindCrack-esque Server.
What can you do for the server?: Build cool stuff, provide funny pranks.
Will you  be a good player and follow the rules?: Duh.
Skype (optional):

View Postnak1411, on 24 November 2012 - 10:05 AM, said:

MC name: nak1411
Why do you want to join?:I enjoy vanilla and survival.  Its relaxing and can be enjoyable.
What can you do for the server?: I can build whatever is needed and contribute however is needed.
Will you be a good player and follow the rules?: Yes I own two servers so I am responsible and know how it feels to be griefed and abused.
Skype?: Yes but I never really use it.

View PostHansbald, on 24 November 2012 - 02:41 PM, said:

Minecraft name: Dustin_
Why do you want to join?:
Because I have seen many parts of Hermitcraft, I would also come to a whitelisted Minecraft server.

What can you do for the server?:
I'm really good in Redstone things and I can build nice Mobtraps!

Will you  be a good player and follow the rules?:
Yes of course! I hate griefers.

Skype (optional): I give you my skype address in a PM!
WELCOME ALL :D

Wilber_
    Wilber_

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:33 PM

Minecraft name: Wilber_
Why do you want to join?: I have wanted to be apart of a mindcrack like server!
What can you do for the server?: I can build and help people with redstone.
Will you  be a good player and follow the rules?: Yes i have never been banned from a server and never will.
Skype (optional): jacob.wilkerson3

Zaptrapz1
  • Minecraft: Idleheaded
  • Xbox:Idleheaded

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:49 PM

Wait a griefer? How...

SpencerMacPherson
  • Minecraft: SpencerMacP
  • Xbox:SO64

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:24 AM

Hello,

Minecraft name: SpencerMacP

Why do you want to join?: I've been looking for a server like Hermitcraft that I would be able to play on and talk to other Minecrafters in a small community.

What can you do for the server?: I mostly a survival player, but I'm quite a perfectionist so I add quite a bit of detail in my builds.
I'm also quite efficient in redstone, as well as making farms (mob or food).
I also am able to play quite a bit. I play single player at least a few hours a day.
Finally, I run a small YouTube channel. I might be able to bring some fans to the server, if it's wanted.

Will you  be a good player and follow the rules?: Absolutely. I've been a moderator on three servers in the past (before they shut down) so I'm also good at enforcing rules.

TheCoopMan99

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:50 AM

IGN:TheCoopMan99

What will I do for the server:I will be a helping hand, if soemone needs a little help Ill sure be a help.

Some Info:Hello, Im putting this application up because i love mindcrack and would like to be apart of yours. Im a decent mature and play great with others Posted Image I play everything legit aswell,i will follow the rules and respect others as they would to me. Thankyou for your time.

bloodyrose1414

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:50 AM

Minecraft name: Bloodyrose1414
Why do you want to join?: Because I like small servers and like the way the community works and like to help others and i <3 Mind crack
What can you do for the server?: I can build and mine and help others on projects though red stone isn't my strong point
Will you  be a good player and follow the rules?: Yes i don't like breaking the rules in the first place i like to play clean and efficient in any minecraft server
Skype (optional): bloodyrose1414

HecticBrother

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:41 AM

Minecraft name: HecticBrother
Why do you want to join?:I want to join because i love making new friends, building and mining my old server got shut down so i wish I can join this one!
What can you do for the server?:i can build really nice house and mine for diamonds
Will you  be a good player and follow the rules?:Yes i will be a good play i never greiffed someone
Skype (optional): Yes Hectic-Brother

PowerThePizza
  • Minecraft: PowerThePizza
  • Xbox:Turn Rapidz

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:54 AM

Minecraft name: PowerThePizza
Why do you want to join?: I would love to find a nice survival server to call home.
What can you do for the server?: I think I am quite skilled in redstone and I am also a decent builder.
Will you  be a good player and follow the rules?: Yes!
Skype (optional): I would be happy to share with the members if I am accepted. (Hope you understand)

Thanks,
PowerPosted Image

Posted Image

Yosho
    Yosho

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:08 AM

Minecraft name:Seisuyu
Why do you want to join?:Looking for a server to  play on that like to help each other out if needed and this seems like it may be the one.
What can you do for the server?:Mine/Build things atm. Redstone is not a strong point of mine but willing to learn it if need be.
Will you  be a good player and follow the rules?Yes

sigang69

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:52 AM

View PostTheCoopMan99, on 25 November 2012 - 01:50 AM, said:

IGN:TheCoopMan99

What will I do for the server:I will be a helping hand, if soemone needs a little help Ill sure be a help.

Some Info:Hello, Im putting this application up because i love mindcrack and would like to be apart of yours. Im a decent mature and play great with others Posted Image I play everything legit aswell,i will follow the rules and respect others as they would to me. Thankyou for your time.
Not accepted.

View Postbloodyrose1414, on 25 November 2012 - 04:50 AM, said:

Minecraft name: Bloodyrose1414
Why do you want to join?: Because I like small servers and like the way the community works and like to help others and i <3 Mind crack
What can you do for the server?: I can build and mine and help others on projects though red stone isn't my strong point
Will you  be a good player and follow the rules?: Yes i don't like breaking the rules in the first place i like to play clean and efficient in any minecraft server
Skype (optional): bloodyrose1414
Welcome :D

View PostPowerThePizza, on 25 November 2012 - 06:54 AM, said:

Minecraft name: PowerThePizza
Why do you want to join?: I would love to find a nice survival server to call home.
What can you do for the server?: I think I am quite skilled in redstone and I am also a decent builder.
Will you  be a good player and follow the rules?: Yes!
Skype (optional): I would be happy to share with the members if I am accepted. (Hope you understand)

Thanks,
PowerPosted Image
Not accepted.

View PostYosho, on 25 November 2012 - 07:08 AM, said:

Minecraft name:Seisuyu
Why do you want to join?:Looking for a server to  play on that like to help each other out if needed and this seems like it may be the one.
What can you do for the server?:Mine/Build things atm. Redstone is not a strong point of mine but willing to learn it if need be.
Will you  be a good player and follow the rules?Yes
Welcome :)

Hunimyx
    Hunimyx

Carpenter

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 66 posts
  • Minecraft: Hunimyx

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:51 AM

Greetings! Posted Image

Minecraft Name: Hunimyx

Why do you want to join?: I enjoy playing with others and getting to see some of the creations that people build. In addition, having a small community helps with getting to know each other better, and I'd also love to participate in fun events! Plus, I love Mindcrack (Bdubs<3). Posted Image

What can you do for the server?: Generally, my strengths lie in caving and monster farming/animal farming. Though, I love to help others and would assist anyone that requires it! I have basic knowledge of Redstone and can create simple automated devices, although a bit clueless on the more complicated stuff, hehe.

Will you  be a good player and follow the rules?: Of course!

I'd also like to add that I go to university, have a full time job and take care of 2 Siberian Huskies, so my time is very limited. I really only get to play for extended periods of time during the weekends (1-2 hours on weekdays). Just thought I should add that in case it affects my application!

Edited by Hunimyx, 25 November 2012 - 11:55 AM.

Rawr…
Posted ImagePosted Image Click the dragon to help him grow! :3

TheMusicness

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:17 PM

Minecraft name: TheMusicness
Why do you want to join?: Cause i have been looking for a vanilla with small mods (i like iconomy too :/)
What can you do for the server?: Talk and be social and play the game ofcourse ;D
Will you  be a good player and follow the rules?: well yeah, i have played for a long time and i dont see why you would grief
Skype (optional): brock.p

swezzowicked

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:21 PM

Minecraft name: Spencer0906
Why do you want to join?: Because of the fact that it is a SMP server and its my specialty to survive and I am better if I am with company. :)
What can you do for the server?: Help it grow and make people stick to playing it.
Will you  be a good player and follow the rules?: Definitely. :
Skype (optional): christianjosh93

iLuke106
  • Minecraft: iLuke106
  • Xbox:Not for you.

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:25 PM

Minecraft name: iLuke106
Why do you want to join?: I recently got a gaming PC, and I just want to play with a nice community on a good server and hopefully make some close friends.
What can you do for the server?: I'm an all round nice guy. I like to meet new people. and if someone needs helping out with anything I'll be happy to help.
Will you  be a good player and follow the rules?: Yes, I promise.
Skype (optional): Zahkot

Posted Image