Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

80 Slot server up for grabs

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

XDSILeNtKillXD

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:55 PM

Hello Minecraftforum,

I have a 80 slot server from redstonehost up i am ready to provide to someone i see fit of technically runnin a server "for me'. The person will stay as the server Owner but i will be granted full power aswell due to me actually paying for the server, i think that is just fair. The server is fully accessable with FileZilla or any other Ftp programm, which details i will share with the person. Howerver this server isnt for everyone, im looking for a very experienced server hoster that has multiple experiences with minecraft servers. There are currently some plugins installed like PermEx, Essentials, etc.

So if you are interested, please post a detailed "resume", look at this as a job offer ;). I want to know if you have skype, name, age, reason why you think you are up for this, etc.

Good luck and for all thos people with no account here on the forum, just add me on skype. maltedrogemuller

Good luck, ~Silent

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Jackarnell

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:35 PM

Name - Jack Arnell
Skype - jackarnell1
email - [email protected]
IGN - Jackarnell

The reason i think i would be good to work with you as i have owned many servers before, i own the domain name venturerealms.com which we could user as a good site, i am experienced with plugins and know how to set them up to look and work professional  In college i study web design so i am able to create an awesome website for the with catchy banner. I am also looking for something to do atm to spend my time on, i hope you could atvleast add me on skype and  see if i could help you
Posted Image

XDSILeNtKillXD

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:10 PM

Welcome Abord :)

Posted Image

XDSILeNtKillXD

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:46 AM

NVM this thing is still up, please post below and i WILL read this. The guy above just disappeared....

Posted Image

XDSILeNtKillXD

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:24 PM

guys this is ur opertunity, u will have full controll over a 80 slot server and u dont have to pay

Posted Image

Dazzer
    Dazzer

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Minecraft: Dazzuh

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:57 PM

Name - Darryn (people usually just call me "Dazz")
IGN - Dazzuh
Skype - Dazza8199
email - PM me if you really need to know this.

Why am I doing this?
Personally I'd love to run a server again, but I don't have the money for doing so. I've manged/setup and administrated/moderated many servers in the past. I know what I'm doing when it comes to errors and such with plugins, Though I'm not too great at the building side of minecraft...
I've used redstonehost before so I know how their servers work (on the VPS and such)
Though, I am 15, But I don't act as immature as most of the teenagers on the internet, apart from if we're just having a laugh.
I generally try to be as trustworthy as I can.
I'd happily help manage/run your server with you, thanks.

0coooool1

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:51 AM

Info:
   Email: austinartho:yahoo.com
   MC username: 0coooool1
   MC experience: 8 years
Story:
   Hello, my name is Austin.  I love finding a great multiplier server and getting addicted to it for months on end!  Trust me ive been doing it for 8 years!  About a week ago I thought to myself while I was zipping around XP-craft (I'm an admin) how great it would be to run 2 servers at a time.  A world record... nah a challenge...Yes.  I Googled and found this blog post and was thrilled after reading the comments to see that it was still open.  At first I didn't want to leave a comment and be fooled by a 9 year old kid tricking people with a free server to lead.  I left this anyway because it was worth a shot.  I have an extra computer that I can dedicate to make your server 110% lag free its got a terabyte of room and an i9 dual core processor.  That baby can RUN! I have worked closely with Wiwooten the owner of wootenland, Tachi owner of XP-craft and guest3905 owner of shipbuild just to name a few.  I have to go MC servers are calling ,me please consider! Thanks for your time!