• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

ShadowCraft, a new bukkit server, looking for new, friendly, active players!

survival friendly bukkit server hamachi mcmmo chestshop family friendly child appropriate enjin site

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

shadowstar1226
  • Minecraft: shadowstar1226
  • Xbox:shadow55151

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:24 AM

Hello. I recently started this bukkit based server, and started adding plugins, and got a few friends on my server. Now, I'm looking for new players to come play and test on my server. We are still working on many plugins, and trying to make the server a better place for the general public. Some of our many features are-

-The RPG plugin MCMMO, which features party systems, and skills, such as mining, swords, and archery.
-A money/Economy plugin that allows for one dollar to be earned for every minute you are logged in.
-A plugin called CraftBack that allows you to craft items back into what they were originally.
-A stargate plugin that allows for easy teleportation.
-A nice plugin that gives you a starter kit.
-LWC, a plugin that allows for easy chest/door/etc locking and unlocking, and the ability to allow certain players into those items.
-A simple reporting plugin that allows you to report problems and incidents.
-Two protecting plugins-PreciousStones and PlotGuardian. With PreciousStones, only 'City Protection' and 'City Plot' are allowed.
-A very nice Lottery plugin.
-A fun plugin called Citizens that allows for NPC characters to be created.
-An amazing plugin called ChestShop, which allows for chests to be created to buy and sell items.
-A Enjin site to stay updated about the server, that contains forums, a list of members, news, and much more! Located here: http://shadowcraftbu...erver.enjin.com

These are just a few of the features on this bukkit server. If you like the sound of the server so far, download LogMeIn hamachi. It is free. Contact me either by a private message on these forums, or contact me at my minecraft email, [email protected] and tell me you have downloaded/already have it. I will create a network for you to join, and you can log into the server.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to see you on the server!

-shadowstar1226

Register or log in to remove.

shadowstar1226
  • Minecraft: shadowstar1226
  • Xbox:shadow55151

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:09 AM

We are also looking for people who are willing to be active posters on the forums, to, for example, post pictures of buildings in game, and to give feedback.