• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

CrabCak
    CrabCak

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:54 AM

This is not a server, these are ideas for servers.

I don't doubt that at least once you've thought "You know what would be a cool minecraft server?" to yourself, but had no idea how to make a minecraft server. Well I do this frequently, so this post is my ideas for servers, I'm posting it here since there is no "Server Ideas" section, this one seems the most appropriate. Reply with your server ideas you've had or if you like any of the ideas you see here.

Idea #1: Beast Servers
This is something I've been thinking about for a long time. RP servers are probably my favorite servers, but most of them don't have a "Legend" like a dragon or some horrible monster that no one has lived to tell the tale of. This could be anything from a Kraken to a Demon to a Very Skilled Warrior that has a bounty of his head. But a Beast Server would be a new type of server, it would be a normal RP server where every player has their own backstory and the server has it's own lore, but one of the admins/mods would play the "Beast". Why is this useful you ask? Well, RP servers might tend to get boring if you have full diamond gear and no big RP events are currently happening, so the "Beast" would act as a constant RP event, player would assemble groups and go hunting for the "Beast" some may even dedicate their whole backstory and character around this "Beast'. This would also be useful in many Lore situations, like say too many player are in Lore Faction A and they decide to try and take out Lore Faction B, but you still have RP events and Lore planned for Lore Faction B, but you want to let the players RP however they like, you can have Lore Faction B somehow get the "Beast" to join them and keep Lore Faction A at bay until your plans for Lore Faction B are done.

Idea #2: League of Legends Server
This may seem like a strange or dumb idea, but it's just something that came to mind one day. This is an RP server with heroes where basically everything in the LoL world went to sh*t­, there are no more Summoners, no more Deminica, no More Noxus, just a world full of champions, and you play as one of them. This would be an RP server with Heroes where every player makes there own Champion. But some of the champions from LoL would still be around, and would be much more powerful than all the others. That is the "structure" of that server idea, from there you can make a bunch of factions lead by certain champions or whatever you want.

Post your server ideas below
They call me Cuban Pete, I'm the king of the rhumba beat, when I play the maracas, I go chick-chicky boom chick-chicky boom

Register or log in to remove.

Frostbomb397
  • Minecraft: Frostbomb397

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:02 AM

View PostSplinterZero, on 23 November 2012 - 06:54 AM, said:

This is not a server, these are ideas for servers.

I don't doubt that at least once you've thought "You know what would be a cool minecraft server?" to yourself, but had no idea how to make a minecraft server. Well I do this frequently, so this post is my ideas for servers, I'm posting it here since there is no "Server Ideas" section, this one seems the most appropriate. Reply with your server ideas you've had or if you like any of the ideas you see here.

Idea #1: Beast Servers
This is something I've been thinking about for a long time. RP servers are probably my favorite servers, but most of them don't have a "Legend" like a dragon or some horrible monster that no one has lived to tell the tale of. This could be anything from a Kraken to a Demon to a Very Skilled Warrior that has a bounty of his head. But a Beast Server would be a new type of server, it would be a normal RP server where every player has their own backstory and the server has it's own lore, but one of the admins/mods would play the "Beast". Why is this useful you ask? Well, RP servers might tend to get boring if you have full diamond gear and no big RP events are currently happening, so the "Beast" would act as a constant RP event, player would assemble groups and go hunting for the "Beast" some may even dedicate their whole backstory and character around this "Beast'. This would also be useful in many Lore situations, like say too many player are in Lore Faction A and they decide to try and take out Lore Faction B, but you still have RP events and Lore planned for Lore Faction B, but you want to let the players RP however they like, you can have Lore Faction B somehow get the "Beast" to join them and keep Lore Faction A at bay until your plans for Lore Faction B are done.

Idea #2: League of Legends Server
This may seem like a strange or dumb idea, but it's just something that came to mind one day. This is an RP server with heroes where basically everything in the LoL world went to sh*t­, there are no more Summoners, no more Deminica, no More Noxus, just a world full of champions, and you play as one of them. This would be an RP server with Heroes where every player makes there own Champion. But some of the champions from LoL would still be around, and would be much more powerful than all the others. That is the "structure" of that server idea, from there you can make a bunch of factions lead by certain champions or whatever you want.

Post your server ideas below
try adding giant models of stuff ,3D,

CrabCak
    CrabCak

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:37 AM

View PostFrostbomb397, on 31 January 2013 - 06:02 AM, said:

try adding giant models of stuff ,3D,
This isn't a mod idea though, it's just server ideas
They call me Cuban Pete, I'm the king of the rhumba beat, when I play the maracas, I go chick-chicky boom chick-chicky boom