redux not a server accepting

• Please log in to reply
118 replies to this topic

Draco27
    Draco27

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • Location: Currently residing in Johto, playing through Crystal.
  • Minecraft: Draco27
  • Xbox:I'm a Nintedo fan.
  • PSN:Still no...

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:24 PM

I burst into the classroom, just as Mr. Thorval says, "Jade, Draco?" I jump into my seat and yell, "Here!" Mr. Thorval shook his head in disapproval.

PAGE CLAIM
Posted ImageThe rising sun will eventually set, a newborn's life will fade. From sun to moon, moon to sun... Give peaceful rest to the living dead. -A poem for the Royal Hyrulian Family

Register or log in to remove.

ktrey
    ktrey

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 464 posts
  • Minecraft: ktrey

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:32 AM

Spritz sneaks into the classroom before everyone else arrives and takes a seat in the darkest and furthest back corner of the room. Hopefully if he doesn't attract any attention no one will bother him and the light shouldn't burn his skin.
Posted Image

TheShinyOshawott
  • Minecraft: kingkitty20
  • Xbox:KittyKoopa22

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:35 AM

Dewie gets up. "I guess I gotta start cleaning, then." He says to himself. He pulls some string out of his bag, and ties one end on the bucket, and the other around his left leg to have the bucket follow him around. He opens the door and leaves the closet. The hallway is empty, cause all the kids have gone to class. Dewie starts walking down the hallway, looking for any spills or messes or whatever. ((Also, Dewie's last name is Wotter, just saying.))
Posted Imagehttp://www.minecraft...o-rp-accepting/ Check out my Super Mario RP

Rose255
    Rose255

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Minecraft: Rose255

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:22 PM

App:
Name: Quackers
Grade:(K-6) 3rd
Pokemon:(What pokemon are you?) Psyduck
Level: 10
Personality: Kind, clumsy, forgiving
Moveset: Watergun, tail whip, scratch, water sport
Bio:(Optional, but some information about your character is mandatory) Quackers woke up one day when she was five. Her mother was standing over him. "I packed for you" she said. Quackers got up. "I don't want to leave mama, I don't want to leave you!" said Quackers. "You have to. Now go. You'll make lots of friends." said her mother.  Quackers left. She never saw her mother again. "I'll never make friends." Quackers complained, standing at the door of the school. "Nobody ever wants to hang out with a Psyduck." Quackers knocked. "Man, the journey from my house to the school is long." Quackers stated.

Pretend the him in the second sentence of my bio is a her. TYPO!
Posted Image
A book is a story for the mind. A song is a story for the soul. ~ Eric Pio

Hero_of_Mythra
  • Minecraft: Hero_of_Mythra
  • Xbox:HeroOfMythra

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:53 PM

Skar Walks Long The Halls,While Selina Preens In The Teachers Lounge.
Posted Image
My Rockstar Social Club Profile:http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/hero_of_mythra

TheShinyOshawott

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:19 PM

Dewie suddenly had the urge to try one of his stupid ideas. "I guess it'll help me go faster...." He says to himself. He jumps up and lands on the bucket with wheels, making sure to split his feet and balance to not fall off. He proceeds to brush his mop against the floor to push the bucket forward, which works easily. Dewie does this, while looking around for any spills.

Hero_of_Mythra

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:24 PM

While Dewie Turns a Corner,He Slams into Skar.It Probably Hurt Him More and Skar Less,Since he IS Made Of Steel.
Posted Image
My Rockstar Social Club Profile:http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/hero_of_mythra

TheShinyOshawott

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:26 PM

Dewie gets knocked back, but he keeps his balance on the bucket. "Owh, Sorry." He apologizes. "I had a stupid idea and let myself do it."

Hero_of_Mythra

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:35 PM

"Ah,I'm Made of Armor.Its No Prob."
Posted Image

TheShinyOshawott

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:41 PM

"I can tell," Dewie says, stepping off the bucket. "What do you work here as?"

Hero_of_Mythra

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:12 PM

"Notice The Hat."He Points at His Little Security Guards Hat.
Posted Image

chronoquairium
  • Minecraft: chronoquairium

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:36 PM

View PostRose255, on 26 November 2012 - 01:22 PM, said:

App:
Level: 10
Personality: Kind, clumsy, forgiving
Bio:(Optional, but some information about your character is mandatory) Quackers woke up one day when she was five. Her mother was standing over him. "I packed for you" she said. Quackers got up. "I don't want to leave mama, I don't want to leave you!" said Quackers. "You have to. Now go. You'll make lots of friends." said her mother.  Quackers left. She never saw her mother again. "I'll never make friends." Quackers complained, standing at the door of the school. "Nobody ever wants to hang out with a Psyduck." Quackers knocked. "Man, the journey from my house to the school is long." Quackers stated.

Pretend the him in the second sentence of my bio is a her. TYPO!
((At least you capitalize and use good grammar unlike SOMEONE here. *looks at Twig* Nerf the level down to 7, and the personality isn't like that -- try and search for some of the apps, and see their personalities. They're pretty much what is needed. Everything else is great, though.))

chronoquairium

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:40 PM

((...stupid Force Quit. I am appointing kingkitty as a mod here, to help me out, but I can object.))

TheShinyOshawott

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:10 PM

((Is it just me, or is nearly every roleplay I touch turn me into a moderator? Oh well, I'm totally fine with that.))
"Oh, I guess I wasn't really focusing my best on that question." Dewie says. "I think considering I'm holding a mop it's obvious what I work as."

Rose255
    Rose255

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:13 PM

App:
Level: 7
Personality: Quackers is probably the only Phyduck that hates swimming. She gets picked on a lot by other pokemon because she is very clumsy. She is scared of going outside because there are strangers outside. She is extremly shy.
Posted Image

chronoquairium

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:26 AM

View PostRose255, on 26 November 2012 - 11:13 PM, said:

App:
Level: 7
Personality: Quackers is probably the only Phyduck that hates swimming. She gets picked on a lot by other pokemon because she is very clumsy. She is scared of going outside because there are strangers outside. She is extremly shy.
((Great! Accepted!))

Hero_of_Mythra

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:47 AM

"Your a Janitor.Well,Better Get Back on Patrol.See you soon."Then Skar Continues Walking Down The Hallways.
Posted Image

Rose255
    Rose255

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:43 PM

Quackers ran into the music classroom. "Are we having class here, art, or pe?" Quackers asks.
Posted Image

Hero_of_Mythra

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:21 AM

Skar Walks By."Thats Music"
Posted Image