27 replies to this topic

Zmeiler
    Zmeiler

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Minecraft: Meilercraft

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:44 AM

I have a server and we currently are working on a major goal. Build the biggest, largest, and nicest city ever created in minecraft. I'm talking endless amounts of roads and city buildings. And we need some people to  help. Please fill out the application if you are interested

In-game Name (Server is whitelist):

Can you use worldedit? If yes, how good are you at it?

Are you experienced and/or able to build Huge, appealing, and realistic like city structures?

Have you ever built a city either entirely on your own, or have been a major part of building one?

We are looking for committed players who can come on several times a week. Are you able to do this?

Do you agree to follow all rules?

Do you also agree that any griefing, suspicion of griefing, or destroying of anyone else's creations are strictly against the rules and you will be permanently IP banned if caught doing so?

Server IP is 174.55.78.124

Server Player Limit is currently set to 5, but will be changed to 10 soon.

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Zmeiler
    Zmeiler

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 282 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:59 AM

Still looking for builders.
Posted Image

Masseffection123

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:09 AM

You may want to get some major ideas from my server - Join at multimedia.servegame.com - Please join get your ideas and if you wanna stay we can merge servers!
Thanks man

Zmeiler
    Zmeiler

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 282 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:22 AM

No thank you. Thanks for the offer though
Posted Image

aidybee
    aidybee

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 354 posts
  • Minecraft: aidybee

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:26 AM

can i be whitelisted aidybee
Posted Image
Behold Enderbrine

Zmeiler
    Zmeiler

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 282 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:30 AM

View Postaidybee, on 23 November 2012 - 01:26 AM, said:

can i be whitelisted aidybee

Could you fill the application out first?
Posted Image

Masseffection123

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:32 AM

­et man while im not occupied here
In-game Name (Server is whitelist):masseffection123

Can you use worldedit? If yes, how good are you at it?Insanely

Are you experienced and/or able to build Huge, appealing, and realistic like city structures?Yes!

Have you ever built a city either entirely on your own, or have been a major part of building one?Yup

We are looking for committed players who can come on several times a week. Are you able to do this?Yes

Do you agree to follow all rules?Sure! Yes i do

Zmeiler
    Zmeiler

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 282 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:34 AM

View PostMasseffection123, on 23 November 2012 - 01:32 AM, said:

­et man while im not occupied here
In-game Name (Server is whitelist):masseffection123

Can you use worldedit? If yes, how good are you at it?Insanely

Are you experienced and/or able to build Huge, appealing, and realistic like city structures?Yes!

Have you ever built a city either entirely on your own, or have been a major part of building one?Yup

We are looking for committed players who can come on several times a week. Are you able to do this?Yes

Do you agree to follow all rules?Sure! Yes i do

Whitelisted, go ahead and join
Posted Image

build28
    build28

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Minecraft: build28

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:10 AM

IGN(server is whitelisted): build28
Can't use world edit.
I am good at building stuff like roads police stations etc. and like a big mall.
I helped twice on a city for a roleplay server.
I can join everyday on weekdays except for Tuesday 4:50pm to 6:00pm Toronto time, weekends 6:00pm to 9:00pm Toronto time.
I agree to the rules.

LordNephets

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:12 AM

In-game Name (Server is whitelist): LordNephets

Can you use worldedit? If yes, how good are you at it? I can't, but I can learn.

Are you experienced and/or able to build Huge, appealing, and realistic like city structures? I often build structures and have taken college level courses in architecture, I was once a builder in the famous Minecraft Middle-Earth recreation.

Have you ever built a city either entirely on your own, or have been a major part of building one? See above.

We are looking for committed players who can come on several times a week. Are you able to do this? Yes Undoubtedly.

Do you agree to follow all rules? Yes

Do you also agree that any griefing, suspicion of griefing, or destroying of anyone else's creations are strictly against the rules and you will be permanently IP banned if caught doing so?

I see no reason to grief a creative server, I'm not a dick. Agreed.

jakewberry

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:26 AM

In-game Name (Server is whitelist): jakewberry

Can you use worldedit? If yes, how good are you at it? Yes, I am decent with worldedit, not the best because I have not used it a lot

Are you experienced and/or able to build Huge, appealing, and realistic like city structures? Yes, i have never gone into great detail but i can if needed

Have you ever built a city either entirely on your own, or have been a major part of building one? Yes

We are looking for committed players who can come on several times a week. Are you able to do this? Yes, i am on almost every night

Do you agree to follow all rules? Yes, I will follow any rules that are given

Do you also agree that any griefing, suspicion of griefing, or destroying of anyone else's creations are strictly against the rules and you will be permanently IP banned if caught doing so? Yes, I hate griefers

CCCP_MAN
    CCCP_MAN

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:47 AM

In-game Name (Server is whitelist):CCCP_MAN

Can you use worldedit? If yes, how good are you at it? no i cannot but i am awsome at redstone like rlly awsome

Are you experienced and/or able to build Huge, appealing, and realistic like city structures? i have 3 yrs of redstone experience

Have you ever built a city either entirely on your own, or have been a major part of building one? no this is my first one

We are looking for committed players who can come on several times a week. Are you able to do this? yes i can i love minecraft

Do you agree to follow all rules? HELL YA

Do you also agree that any griefing, suspicion of griefing, or destroying of anyone else's creations are strictly against the rules and you will be permanently IP banned if caught doing so? yes i agree it is very fair and i shall not destroy anything that is not of my property

F34RxM3
    F34RxM3

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 440 posts
  • Minecraft: xCrackZx

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:29 AM

In-game Name (Server is whitelist): xCrackZx

Can you use worldedit? If yes, how good are you at it? 10/10

Are you experienced and/or able to build Huge, appealing, and realistic like city structures? Of course, I can build 1000x1000 things if I had to.

Have you ever built a city either entirely on your own, or have been a major part of building on? I have made many towns in my experience and I know what I'm doing.

We are looking for committed players who can come on several times a week. Are you able to do thisrs 7 hours a day

Do you agree to follow all rules? Yes

Do you also agree that any griefing, suspicion of griefing, or destroying of anyone else's creations are strictly against the rules and you will be permanently IP banned if caught doing so? Yes
Hey there! Did I help you? If so, please +1 my post, thanks! ~ xCrackZx

sonicscythe16
  • Minecraft: evan1262

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:48 AM

In-game Name (Server is whitelist): evan1262

Can you use worldedit? If yes, how good are you at it? Yes I am quite good with WE and have used it in previous servers. (Including my own)

Are you experienced and/or able to build Huge, appealing, and realistic like city structures? Yes, I believe I am, some may look futuristic or hellish though whatever suites your taste works for me! Posted Image

Have you ever built a city either entirely on your own, or have been a major part of building one? No, but I would like to :3

We are looking for committed players who can come on several times a week. Are you able to do this? Yes, as long as I do my homework Posted Image, I'm usually on late at night. On mondays it's 9pm-2am, and tuesday through sunday it's in the afternoon into the night. ((US Central Time Zone)-6:00)

Do you agree to follow all rules? Yes, I've only griefed once in the two years I've played Minecraft.

Do you also agree that any griefing, suspicion of griefing, or destroying of anyone else's creations are strictly against the rules and you will be permanently IP banned if caught doing so? Yes, I understand.Thanks for reading my application, and I hope that my offer is accepted.
-Evan

prodropz
    prodropz

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:10 AM

In-game Name (Server is whitelist):
prodropz
Can you use worldedit? If yes, how good are you at it?
I can use it but i have not learned it
Are you experienced and/or able to build Huge, appealing, and realistic like city structures?
building big is something i love to do in minecraft doesnt realy matter what it is or how long it takes.
Have you ever built a city either entirely on your own, or have been a major part of building one?
I wouldnt say a huge city, but yes me and my friends have built a city
We are looking for committed players who can come on several times a week. Are you able to do this?
Yes i am able to come on any day of the week
Do you agree to follow all rules?
Yes i do
I do understand.

stabyoface9
  • Minecraft: Stabyoface9

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:41 AM

In-game Name (Server is whitelist): Stabyoface9

Can you use worldedit? If yes, how good are you at it? I was an op on 4 servers for months.. im very good at it.

Are you experienced and/or able to build Huge, appealing, and realistic like city structures? Yes ofcourse

Have you ever built a city either entirely on your own, or have been a major part of building one? I have been a major part of it.

We are looking for committed players who can come on several times a week. Are you able to do this? Yea, ofcourse

Do you agree to follow all rules? Yes, I do

Do you also agree that any griefing, suspicion of griefing, or destroying of anyone else's creations are strictly against the rules and you will be permanently IP banned if caught doing so? I agree.
Life ? please

ButterTheBossCrafter

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:57 PM

In-game Name (Server is whitelist):butterpecan

Can you use worldedit? If yes, how good are you at it?Yes, but fairly new at it. I can do basics

Are you experienced and/or able to build Huge, appealing, and realistic like city structures?Yes, I love minecraft because it has something 4 everyone

Have you ever built a city either entirely on your own, or have been a major part of building one?On my own, yes. I accidentally did /kill, and kindo lost it lol epic fail

We are looking for committed players who can come on several times a week. Are you able to do this?Most certainly. I can come on mostly every day, other than wednesday

Do you agree to follow all rules?Yes

Do you also agree that any griefing, suspicion of griefing, or destroying of anyone else's creations are strictly against the rules and you will be permanently IP banned if caught doing so?yes

I hope you accept me!Posted Image Posted Image

NinJaAU
    NinJaAU

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:10 PM

In-game Name (Server is whitelist): NinJaAU

Can you use world-edit? If yes, how good are you at it? im am great with WE/ ex- //brush sphere grass 5, i know all of it!

Are you experienced and/or able to build Huge, appealing, and realistic like city structures? I Am, I'm really good with medieval builds, but if you give me a style, i can build it Posted Image

Have you ever built a city either entirely on your own, or have been a major part of building one? Yes, I have built a city.

We are looking for committed players who can come on several times a week. Are you able to do this? I would go on every day because i just love building.

Do you agree to follow all rules? Yes, why wouldn't I they are rules, and I would follow them.

Do you also agree that any griefing, suspicion of griefing, or destroying of anyone else's creations are strictly against the rules and you will be permanently IP banned if caught doing so? I agree

Rhys191
    Rhys191

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:52 PM

IGN: Rhys191

Can you use world-edit: Sure I have done server builds before you kinda need WE for big structures.

Are you experienced: Yeah, I can make cool builds nice and big I wouldnt call myself a maste but Ik what todo when building.

Have you ever built a city?: Actually I am making a large ancient style city on another server its looking really good i guess i could help make you one too?

We are looking for commited players: Yeah, I love Minecraft I play it virtually everyday its a really cool game you will be seeing alot of me if you whitelist me.

Do you agree to the following rules: Sure, why wouldnt i?

Do you think that greifing should be a ban?: Err, kinda I wouldnt play MC if that wasnt the case :P

Thanks for reading pleas whitelist me also I could be staff if you were willing, Rhys

Baconspray

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:48 AM

In-game Name (Server is whitelist): BaconSpray

Can you use worldedit? If yes, how good are you at it?: I am OK at WorldEdit.

Are you experienced and/or able to build Huge, appealing, and realistic like city structures?: Yes, I can build structures like that.

Have you ever built a city either entirely on your own, or have been a major part of building one?: No, I have not done any city building by myself.

We are looking for committed players who can come on several times a week. Are you able to do this?: I go on servers everyday, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Do you agree to follow all rules?: I will follow all the rules, or atleast try my best to.

Do you also agree that any griefing, suspicion of griefing, or destroying of anyone else's creations are strictly against the rules and you will be permanently IP banned if caught doing so?: I used to be a griefer, but i have quit griefing since 1.2, so I agree.
Posted Image Leave a click for me!