• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

MindBlow- a Whitelisted Hermitcraft and MindCrack Inspired Server

hermitcraft inspired mindcrack inspired vanilla server no plugins whitelisted survival server

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

barnseybros

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:46 PM

MindBlow is inspired by HermitCraft and MindCrack. It is a completely Vanilla server and with 20 slots. We looking for Minecraft who are able to work in a community as well as on their own. We are also interested in producing Lets Play series on the server.

To Join Fill in the Application (Limited Space):

IGN:
Why do you want to join:
What can you bring to the server:
Do you or would you make YouTube videos:
Tell us abit about you:
Do you have skype:
Why should we pick you over anyone else:

Goodluck
The Barnsey Bros
MindBlow Admins

Register or log in to remove.

EPICatFAIL
  • Minecraft: EPICatFAIL

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:00 PM

IGN: EPICatFAIL

Why do you want to join: Because i want to be part of a small minecraft community that i will know and trust.

What can you bring to the server: Entertainment. I can make server LP's for youtube. I can aslo just be a fun guy to hang out with and play with!

Do you or would you make YouTube videos: Yes i would and im actually working on my first series.

Tell us about about you: I enjoy playing minecraft and any game that seems fun! I do play sports and am VERY busy but i would play on the server any chance i get. I like being part of a small minecraft community (i have been before but the server owner wanted to shut it all down)

Do you have skype: Yes

Why should we pick you over anyone else: Because i have alot to bring to the table (; and im not some douche trying to ruin a server, I am trying to find a place to stay.

Thank you for considering my application    -Garrett
Posted Image

IXoxREAPERxoXI

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:32 AM

IGN: IXoxREAPERxoXI
Why do you want to join: I want to join because i want a simple minecraft vanilla server to play with people on..
What can you bring to the server: Redstone Experience, help and overall fun Posted Image
Do you or would you make YouTube videos: Im currently taking a break from youtube just working on recording programs etc so i can record minecraft properly. but yes i do
Tell us abit about you: Well i'm a some what active minecraft player with a good amount of experience i have been playing mc since 1.8
Do you have skype: yes i have a skype
Why should we pick you over anyone else: Well Im not special but im good at building, mining, and redstone so I think i would be pretty fun to play with, im very mature for my age and i don't get mad very easily
I hope Im able to play in the near future! thank you

Flamebeur
  • Minecraft: Flamebeur

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:44 AM

IGN: Flamebeur
Why do you want to join: i want a place to go and just forget about the daily life and have fun with friends on a server
What can you bring to the server: i can bring builds and i can promote the server trough my youtube channel
Do you or would you make YouTube videos: yes
Tell us abit about you: well im a girl from norway, easy to get to know and hopefully fun to play with
Do you have skype: yes i have
Why should we pick you over anyone else: i im looking for a server just like this and i will be an active member, help with community builds and just be myself

-Flamebeur-

WeGnAr
    WeGnAr

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:20 PM

IGN: WeGnAr93
Why do you want to join: because i want a legal server with a nice community where i can relax and have fun
What can you bring to the server: promotion on youtube and helping the community and just be a part of something
Do you or would you make YouTube videos: yes
Tell us abit about you: im a boy from norway who love to play videogames! im a positive guy that just like playing with others
Do you have skype: yes
Why should we pick you over anyone else: because im a nice guy and just want to play the game with nice ppl that want the same thing, a community where everybody get along

paincakess
  • Minecraft: paincakess

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:44 PM

IGN: paincakess
Why do you want to join: I would like to join this server because it would be a great experience to play with other players that would not greif and just have a good time on the server.
What can you bring to the server: I could bring large builds and projects.
Do you or would you make YouTube videos: I would possibly make a Let's Play on the server
Tell us abit about you: Some things about me are that I would love to be apart of a great Minecraft community and love to interact and join others on builds. I am quite busy with schoolwork and sports but I will have time to play on the server at least a little durring the week excluding when I am on vacation.
Do you have skype: Yes
Why should we pick you over anyone else: You should pick me over anyone else because I am friendly and would bring a load of building and projects to the server.

tekkitscientist

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:59 PM

IGN:liamdriver
Why do you want to join:i have many options about why i should be l picked but the most important is that i think that if one person gets lots of views every one on the server will get more views of that. so in a simple way if one gets popular every one will to.  
What can you bring to the server: i could bring redstone no how and i can build cool buildings  
Do you or would you make YouTube videos:i do make youtube videos but i am not the best.
Tell us a bit about you:i am 12 and i live in harwich. i am mature i do not have good equipment but i am saving up for new and better software.
Do you have Skype: yes liam.driver1
Why should we pick you over anyone else:i am cool and very friendly

DiscoPumpking

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:02 PM

View Postbarnseybros, on 22 November 2012 - 07:46 PM, said:

MindBlow is inspired by HermitCraft and MindCrack. It is a completely Vanilla server and with 20 slots. We looking for Minecraft who are able to work in a community as well as on their own. We are also interested in producing Lets Play series on the server.

To Join Fill in the Application (Limited Space):

IGN: TheFinnishDude
Why do you want to join: It would be cool to play with people that I don't know just basic survival.
What can you bring to the server: I could hopefully bring something new and show kinda another play style and some huge buildings.
Do you or would you make YouTube videos: I could make videos of it because i have a YouTube channel where I make gameplay videos.
Tell us abit about you: I would be just amazing to be a part of great builds and a part of a great community.
Do you have skype: I have a skype and I can give it in game.
Why should we pick you over anyone else: You should pick me because I'm a nice guy and like a lot of building and having fun with other people.

Goodluck
The Barnsey Bros
MindBlow Admins

Baketballike

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:15 PM

IGN:Droolface12
Why do you want to join?- Because I really like playing with others and I quit my old server because it got to slow and leggy  I also like to build with others and do stuff in the spawn.
What can you bring to the server?- I can bring a small amount of red-stone but a large amount of community builds and awesome architecture skills.
Do you or would you make YouTube videos?- No I lack in that skill but hope to in the near future.
Tell us a bit about you?- Well I am a responsible 14 year old who just likes to hang out and talk to people.
Do you have Skype?-Yes
Why should we pick you over anyone else?- Because i am a fun person who loves to joke around and respect others work.

Roy of the Wild
  • Minecraft: RoyoftheWild

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:19 PM

IGN: RoyoftheWild

Why do you want to join: Because I really like the way the Mindcrackers play and I would like to play with people the same way. Fun also.

What can you bring to the server: I can help with builds and redstone and overall with almost anything.

Do you or would you make YouTube videos: I do not but I really want to and I'm buying a decent mic in the next couple of days/weeks for that purpose.

Tell us a bit about you: Well, I'm a boy, I'm thirteen, I'm a Gemini. Mostly positive, I kind of patient and almost never aggressive. I really like helping people.

Do you have skype: Yes, I do.

Why should we pick you over anyone else: Because you liked me? I don't know, because I'm generally nice and I don't get mad at pranks easily and I can even more easily start over and build new things and help people.

Austinhowsaaa

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:43 PM

IGN: Austinhowsaaa
Why do you want to join: I am a very dedicated minecrafter who is an excellant building and redstoner and I would help to improve the server and its community.
What can you bring to the server: I know many farm ideas to help out everyone and the new beginners and I am also a great builder and could help everyone out.
Do you or would you make YouTube videos: I have considered it.
Tell us abit about you: I am 16 years old and have been playing minecraft for a couple years and I love it.  I never get bored with it and there are always things to do.
Do you have skype: Yes, Austinhowsaaa
Why should we pick you over anyone else: I am very mature compared to others and very dedicated to what I do and I would not let you down.

-I hope to be able to play with you in the future!

harryron123
  • Minecraft: harryron123

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:08 AM

ign: harryron123
Why do you want to join: I love building and i could make amazing houses for your server.But iwant to learn things as well from people. But i still do  have plenty of MC experience.
What can you bring to the server: Happiness and laughter .ill make your server a happy community.
Do you make youtube videos:Not yet but if you want me to i dont see why not. Posted Image
Tell us abit about you: I love video games and biking. Minecraft is of course my favorite game.
why should we pick you over someone else: i never will bother someone on purpose (which shows im mature) and will always help if needed. Posted Image
Skype: i dont have a skype but if nessesary i could make one.
I would love to join. Thanks for your time. Posted Image

gauthierkk

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:40 AM

IGN: gauthierkk
Why do you want to join: Because I hate plugins, they ruin the gameplay
What can you bring to the server: I can bring an enderman farm, and a good person (me)
Do you or would you make YouTube videos: I can't make youtube videos, and I am trully sorry
Tell us abit about you: well I am french, so I speak french, I speak english and spanish as well. I play the piano, run cross country and play tennis. I live in Ohio. Anything else?
Do you have skype: yep, it's gogomax968
Why should we pick you over anyone else: Because I am a nice honest person who will bring joy and happiness to this server

JtChan
    JtChan

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:58 PM

IGN: JtChan
Why do you want to join: Looking for a mature, fun and active community to play Vanilla Minecraft with. Hopefully I can share my knowledge and possibly learn some things myself.
What can you bring to the server: I can bring interesting builds and a lot of fun to the server. :D
Do you or would you make YouTube videos: I WOULD make Youtube videos, but I do not have a computer that is sufficient enough to, I will be getting a New Computer soon, so don't worry. ;)
Tell us abit about you: I am a fun and active Minecrafter, I've been playing for about a year now, I enjoy playing with others that share the same aspirations as me.
Do you have skype: Yes - Don't want to put it here, as it'll be public.
Why should we pick you over anyone else: A fun, mature and honest Minecrafter. Will be as active as possible with the community! :D

Rinconfish

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:17 PM

IGN:  Rinconfish
Why do you want to join: I've been dreaming for a server like hermit craft and I think it will be awesome to casually
call other players and interact with them!

What can you bring to the server: I want to bring some great builds, and fun!
Do you or would you make minecraft videos: I've always wanted to but don't know where to start
Tell us a bit about you: I've been interested in technology since I got my first iPod when I was 9!
Do you have Skype: yes
Why should we pick you over everyone else: because I wouldn't grief anybody because I don't want to be griefed :)

RedHawk007
  • Minecraft: RedHawk007

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:47 PM

IGN: RedHawk007
Why do you want to join: i want to record a vanilla server lets play and this server looks the most epic with the name
What can you bring to the server: a friendly person that wants to help everyone when they need help
Do you or would you make YouTube videos: im making youtube vids thats the mainreason for me to join your server
Tell us abit about you: im not really good with redstone but to bad with it my building skills are not the best but i can make nice buildings
Do you have skype: yes
Why should we pick you over anyone else: cause im searching for a server like this for a long time now and i am a nice person that doesnt hate like haters :-P

legoguy315

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:56 PM

IGN: legoguy315 (No capitals for whitelisting)
Why do you want to join: I want a small whitelisted server to play on. (I also can't find a good non griefed vanilla server)
What can you bring to the server: Lots of diamonds! No, I love to build big houses, xp farms, and I'm very inspired by the mindcrackers. Especially Etho
Do you or would you make YouTube videos: I do not have a source to edit/record videos.
Tell us abit about you: I love to build redstone contraptions. Just lots of stuff but my specialty is survival. Watch out Creepers!
Do you have skype: yes but I would prefer not to use it.
Why should we pick you over anyone else: I think I'd be a very helpful person. I would not grief, steal or do anything that would violate the rules of MindBlow.

-Legoguy3I5
also have been playing minecraft since the earlier alpha versions.

zaito12345

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:29 PM

IGN: zaito12345
Why do you want to join: im looking for a mindcrack like server, that is small and fun.
What can you bring to the server: I can build and good at mining lol i find a good amount of diamonds
Do you or would you make YouTube videos: no :/
Tell us abit about you: I'm very friendly and will llke to help in any way i can. im also very mature for my age.
Do you have skype: yes. zaito12345
Why should we pick you over anyone else: i would help a lot, and give stuff away if needed. i share and i love to build as well as mine. i can be on the server a lot.

michlantecuh
  • Minecraft: michlantecuh

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:56 PM

IGN: michlantecuh
Why do you want to join: I've been looking for a mindcrack Like server to play on and produce videos on
What can you bring to the server: A talented redstoner and a good Youtuber
Do you or would you make YouTube videos: I do, http://www.youtube.c...er/michlantecuh
Tell us abit about you: I am interesting in computers (building etc.) and love minecraft
Do you have skype: Yes i Will provide it if i get white listed i don't like it publuc
Why should we pick you over anyone else: I already have a youtube cahnnel rolling and  will be very active!
Posted Image
Check out my YouTube channel to learn how to make a Signature like mine

blacknparade

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:23 PM

IGN: Xjamp
Why do you want to join: Pure Survival is much more fun and challenging. no plugins to help you on how to survive...Just pURE GUTS yeah.
What can you bring to the server:
Do you or would you make YouTube videos: yes if necessary
Tell us abit about you: well im 17 years of age.. 1st year college currently studying all about programming.
Do you have skype: Yes its xjamff
Why should we pick you over anyone else:  I really don't know, im just applying. Posted Image i don't compare myself to anyone.