Suppier

Carpenter

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Minecraft: Jdevl

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:45 PM

Expensive Sports Car Parking
12:25 PM

"I'm driving." I say, my wounded arm throbbing with pain. I see Stephen give me a look that read 'are you sure?'.

No, I wasn't. This is gonna be fun.

I hopped into the driver's seat and hotwired the vehicle. After it started, I put it in drive and floored it. We zoomed onto the highway and past a couple cars[the road is mostly empty due to the shooting]. It's a straight shot to the mall, but then I hear sirens. I look in my rear-view mirror, sure enough, there are three police cars after us. "Stephen, please use my pistol and attempt to shoot out there tire." My right arm was dangling to my side, but I usually never use it when I'm driving. We speed past the mall and I drift to the right, a narrow alleyway.

[I'm good at this pageclaim stuff.]

Hello. I am a signature, nice to meet you.

Register or log in to remove.

estar222
  • Minecraft: estar222

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:10 PM

"not bad girly, not bad." I admire her.

"I didn't actually kill anyone anyway, you know."

Posted Image

My beautiful little Dragon! Won't you please help me feed it, and keep it alive?

robbhus
    robbhus

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:19 PM

"Thats even worse... More people to tell how stupid you where... If the weapon don't come with a silencer, you purchase a silencer. You just made me waste over 20 000$, so I hope your happy." I respond angrily as I finish 'fixing' the car. The engine started. I emedeatly skipped out on the road, going from 0 to 90 MPH in about 5 seconds. I drive up on the highway. "I'll drive us to the center of the main city. There should be rather crowded." The sun was making it hard for me to see. I use my knees to hold the weel steady as I lean over at the pasanger-side and start picklocking the small room by Bille's feet, not realy looking at the road, keeping a steady 65 MPH.

Idioticy isn't something negative. It makes every new day a whole new adventure! If you're an idiot, feel lucky! I love the internet because then I can sit and envy those idiots enjoying their everyday adventures!

funkybub
    funkybub

End Dweller

• Members
  • 7876 posts
  • Minecraft: funkybub
  • Xbox:funkybub

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:01 PM

We arrive into the alley and I open the door. Luckyily we're covered by the roof of the alley. ''Dump the masks and suits inside that dumpster. Place a cap on and get your ass to the 2nd floor. We'll grab a bite to eat and then head back to the house. Oh,, I took apart our guns. I threw the pieces out as well'' I say in a vague like accent. Slamming the door shut, I open the dumpster and place my suit inside it. Running into the store, I place sun glasses and a black baseball cap. I easily blend into the crowd of tourists looking for presents

((would anyone be interested in a rp based on the police?))

Posted Image

estar222

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:54 PM

"Woah. Whatcha doin' there, girly?"

Pretty much regardless of what she's doing, I start stripping off and changing into Civilian clothes.

Skinny jeans and a tank top? A cropped tank top? Jesus Christ. What the duck was Boss thinking...

"So. What you do in your spare time?"

Posted Image

My beautiful little Dragon! Won't you please help me feed it, and keep it alive?

robbhus
    robbhus

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:05 PM

((what the Duck? That one was original...))

I finish picking the lock of the car, and the small room just over Billie's feet opened. As I hoped there was two pairs of sunglasses. Not unusual in cars like this.

"I don't have much spare time. I don't like sticking to one place, so I rent a place for a limmited amount of time, then move again. i'ts a lonesome life, but you get used to it." I respond. I put on the sunglasses and handed the other pair to Billie. I thaught of asking the same back, but I didn't feel like talking.

Idioticy isn't something negative. It makes every new day a whole new adventure! If you're an idiot, feel lucky! I love the internet because then I can sit and envy those idiots enjoying their everyday adventures!

funkybub
    funkybub

End Dweller

• Members
  • 7876 posts
  • Minecraft: funkybub
  • Xbox:funkybub

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:41 PM

((Just wondering about the question :3))

Posted Image

estar222

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:19 PM

Man. Getting changed in a car moving at 65mph whilst some girl picks a lock by your feet is more challenging than one would think.

"Damn. Sounds like it would really get to me. You've never considered at least buying a permanent home? Getting a few hobbies? I personally like to do art."

Posted Image

robbhus
    robbhus

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:32 PM

"Nah. I had a son a few years ago... But he died. After that I haven't been way too much into doing whatever I wanted. And as I said, I don't think staying at one place permanently would fit me." I sigh and look up at the road again. "And besides, work is my hobby I suppose. I don't got much time for other things anyways. Life is a strugle." That was my last word before I speeded up to nearly 100 mph. It was a little bit past what was legal on the road, but meh. There was almost no other cars anyways.

estar222

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:39 PM

I grip the edges of my seat.

"Jesus woman!"

"Life doesn't have to be a struggle, you know. This bank robbing business is more illustrious than not, if you're willing to take the risks."

Posted Image

robbhus
    robbhus

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:49 PM

((Sorry Funky, but I wouldn't be interested.))

"It don't matter. A hobby would be a distraction. I got many enough as it is." I say to finish the subject. I drift over to a sideroad and slow down to 65 again. I see we are aproaching a town. "I hope your not starting to shoot again now. If you do, I'll kill you." I look up at the large amount of people. One of the advantidges with picklocking a car was that it did never look like it was stolen. I find a parking-spot and pull some of the wires under the dashboard apart to stop the engine. "Lets just go do... Whatever to stay away from the cops."

estar222

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:53 PM

"Sounds cools. Wanna get something to eat?" I ask her innocently.

Bizarre though it is, she's oddly fascinating, as if the way she nonchalantly throws fun and hobbies away for work is just begging me to show her what real fun it. I don't even mean the "kill arseholes" side of fun either. I mean, real, genuine, slightly girly, fun.

Now. How do I have girly fun? I don't think I've ever done that...

Posted Image

robbhus
    robbhus

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:59 PM

"Yhea. However, don't bring with you the SMG... Or at least take out the clip. I don't think whatever shopowner or whatever would be so happy if we walked inside with loaded guns." I open my bag and throw my own pistol into it. I still had the money I got from starting the bet earlier, but it would be embaracing to loose and not even have my own money. I got 30 dollars extra, so it would probably be enough, but it would still be a good thing not to go to one of the most expencive places. "Anywhere you want to go?" I ask Billie, not sure myself.

estar222

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:06 PM

"Not particularly. You?"

[gtg guys. Robbhus, you think I can make a decent RP out of the fantasy story I told you about earlier?]

Posted Image

robbhus
    robbhus

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:20 PM

"lets just get an icecream or something..." I mutter as I walk out on the sidewalk. I saw a nice store close by. "Just wait here." I say to Billie.

"15 dollars for two icecreams?!" I yell out inside the store. "This is a crime." i cross my hands over my chest. "Any ways I could get a discount?" I stare up at him. "No. I don't think im allowed to do that." Said the rather young boy behind the counter. He semt to be arround 20. I do a pose showing off my more feminine traits. "Sure?" After a few seconds he says 12 dollars. I sigh and purchase the icecreams before I walk Billie.

"I wanted to shoot that boy... My sex-appearal is apearently only worth 3 dollars..." I mutter anoyed as I hand her one of the ice-creams.

Suppier
    Suppier

Carpenter

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Minecraft: Jdevl

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:43 AM

Antiago Mall
12:49 PM

I step out of the car as Stephen throws his disguise in the dumpster. ' No." I say, looking at him. " You assembled this thing, you should know the police will be looking all over the place for this stuff." I bundle up my clothes and put them back in the car. " Give me a minute." I walk off to a dark corner.

I walk back out in the stupid-arse skinny-jeans and shirt. " Let's go. I'm hungry."

Hello. I am a signature, nice to meet you.

estar222

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:07 AM

Mmmmmm. Is this girl a witch or something? How'd she know my favourite flavour was macadamia?

Either way, I feel way too conspicouoso just standing here.

"Lets get a place to sit."

You know, I have the strangest feeling me and her could become friends, even though I don't actually know what friends do togethern
The only relationships I've had recently have ended in tears, always for the man who'd thought I wanted a long lasting relationship.

Lol.

Posted Image

robbhus
    robbhus

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:58 PM

View Postestar222, on 28 November 2012 - 08:07 AM, said:

Mmmmmm. Is this girl a witch or something? How'd she know my favourite flavour was macadamia?

Either way, I feel way too conspicouoso just standing here.

"Lets get a place to sit."

You know, I have the strangest feeling me and her could become friends, even though I don't actually know what friends do togethern
The only relationships I've had recently have ended in tears, always for the man who'd thought I wanted a long lasting relationship.

Lol.

((Was that Lol nessesary?))

I nod and look arround. There was a park nearby. I scan over it. It semt like it was quite a lot of people there. "I suppose we could try to find a place to sit there. It seems quite populated at the moment." I say to Billie. She semt okay enough. Had a sharp trigger-finger though. But I didn't think she would use any weapon against me. At least not at first.

estar222

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:23 PM

"Right. Lets go."

"How'd you know this was my favourite flavour by the way? You like a psychic or something?" I laugh. Was this how girls have fun?

Posted Image

robbhus
    robbhus

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:11 PM

"I didn't know." I say simply. I start to eat slowly on my own icecream as we walked over to the park. I snatched up a way too easy to reach wallet on the way and put it in my bag. It could always be useful with a little extra money. And besides that, if it was spotted, I could just say that it was laying on the ground. I found a suitable bench and sat down, slowly eating the icecream. In my eyes, all the passing people where just potential victims.