• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Minecrafts Biggest Automaic Melon Farm [57,600 Slices Every 10 Minutes]

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

CommandoCobalt

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:26 PM

If it is not the biggest it is the biggest I have ever seen!
Download In Description!!

Register or log in to remove.

Coga19000

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:26 PM

What impresssed me even more than the number of slices in this video was the secre stairs. How did you make them?
"A theory states that, if anyone discovers how and why the Minecraftia was created, and why it was created with its certain shape, it will instanlty dissapear and be replaced by another, ever more bizzare and weirdly-shaped."

CommandoCobalt

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:28 AM

View PostCoga19000, on 22 November 2012 - 07:26 PM, said:

What impresssed me even more than the number of slices in this video was the secre stairs. How did you make them?
CNB Minecraft taught me, should I make a tutorial?

Anthonyrange

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:21 AM

Yes, please make a tutorial of the stairs, that's awesome. The melon farm was alright, the most impressive part of it was your computer, which didn't lag. My computer lags when there is 10 entities on the ground nearby me. :/

aminecraftguy00
  • Minecraft: aminecraftguy00

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:41 AM

That's amazing. How long did it take you to build that?
To all of you people who think Notch is still working on the game, he stopped working on Minecraft in late 2011. Get your facts straight and stop spamming his twitter about Minecraft updates.

CommandoCobalt

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:46 PM

View PostAnthonyrange, on 23 November 2012 - 09:21 AM, said:

Yes, please make a tutorial of the stairs, that's awesome. The melon farm was alright, the most impressive part of it was your computer, which didn't lag. My computer lags when there is 10 entities on the ground nearby me. :/

View Postaminecraftguy00, on 23 November 2012 - 09:41 AM, said:

That's amazing. How long did it take you to build that?
I will make a tutorial and post it back on this forum! and it took me about 3 days and my computer lagged when i go to the very top and try to go back down XD

CommandoCobalt

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:44 PM

Actually here is a pretty good tutorial on how to do it:

Coga19000

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:30 AM

Thanks! This tutorial is really good and easy to follow. As for the Melon farm, it is too complicated for me.-_-
"A theory states that, if anyone discovers how and why the Minecraftia was created, and why it was created with its certain shape, it will instanlty dissapear and be replaced by another, ever more bizzare and weirdly-shaped."

DanishDude

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:16 PM

wow thats a crazy amount of melons O_O