• male
  • mic:yes
  • timezone:CST  2:00 till 8:00pm
  • group:trivaria

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

yourturkey

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:45 PM

Ruigi - Like others, i'm gonna be a ­ and ask you to put your GT, I personally copy and paste it into the Xbox website to message, and it makes things easier if it is included :-)

A third un-associated group within the server? A good idea, but with the limitations of the server player size, will not be one to be implemented until an update. Previously, we had three groups, but it meant that one group would be a player short, and I had to eventually limit people's time on the server in a session, to allow other's on. I do not wish to take this harsh route, so will avoid having three groups for now :-)

Kingofawesome - While not a perfect application, good enough :-) Will message soon :-)
Come and share a good ol' cuppa with me!

Mega_Sibbz

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:54 PM

GT : Mega Sibbz
Age : 14 (more mature and less talkitive then other kids)
Mic : Yes
Time mostly online/ Timezone : Varying. but mainly 12:00-6:00 area/ PST (U.S. West)
Group to join :
Ideas for the server? : An arena that people can use to fight eachother and bet cookies.
Any notes? : N/A

yourturkey

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:22 PM

Mega Sibbz - No group listed, and the GT doesn't appear to be valid, please post either another one, or message me :-)

The arena idea is a good one, and one i'll probably use in the future to host fights, whether that may be in teams, solo, with your won equipment or with what might be scavenged from the field of battle.

Betting? Iv'e been working on that tonight, at the moment, I have a Wood Stone and Diamond lucky dip kinda thing, each with varying costs and rewards. For example, you pay a cookie and receive three tries of the wood machine. You then receive an iron block, an egg and a leather helmet, it's all random :-)

Mega_Sibbz

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:02 PM

GT : Mega Sibbz (Should work)
Age : 14 (more mature and less talkitive then other kids)
Time mostly online/ Timezone : Varying. but mainly 12:00-6:00 area/ PST (U.S. West)
Group to join : Whatever one has less people when it starts.
Ideas for the server? : An arena that people can use to fight eachother and bet cookies.
Any notes? : N/A

ibemitch
  • Xbox:Lucqy

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:41 PM

GT : MsC x BaWs
Mic : Mic
Time mostly online/ Timezone : +10 GST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) It will be night for me when you guys are day so its easy for me
Group to join : Trivaria
Ideas for the server? : Several mining caves
Any notes? : I am best at mining, shopkeeping and gaurding, but best at mining

aha sorry couldnt see it when I filled  out the forum.

cheifbutters

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:03 AM

GT : cheifbutters
Mic : yup
Time mostly online/ Timezone : gmt
Group to join : either is fine :)
Ideas for the server? : I can't think of anything haha.
Any notes? : can't wait to play haha.

yourturkey

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:32 PM

Mega Sibbz - I'll try it again, hope it works :-)

Ibemitch - I'll message ya soon, hope to see you online :-)

Cheifbutters - Wait, does butter go with turkey? 0_0 :-) Will message you later on, as you didn't mind which group, i'll put you in the one with the least members :-)

Last night I didn't really get a chance to do much, I put the gambling luck thing into the main shop, which is working fine, and moved the counter of the shop back a square, so people couldn't press the buttons themselves :-) I'm gonna be sending my PC away for a few days so that it can be fixed ( :/ ), so I probably won't be able to get on here again for a bit, but that doesn't mean that I won't be working on the server, I hope to get the group's housing area done :-)

Stay Strong :-)

krazymonkey159

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:39 PM

GT :
Time mostly online/ Timezone : 3:30-anytime (EST)
Group to join : Either
Ideas for the server? : Lottery
Any notes? N/A

Electro235
  • Minecraft: WhiteTigerAX
  • Xbox:Daragonz1999

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:51 PM

GT - Daragonz1999
Age - 13
Gender - Female
Mic - yeah, prefer not to talk though.
Time mostly online / timezone - GMT (UK) and normally on at 9am to midday weekends and 6pm weekdays
Group to join - really don't care, whichever has less
Ideas for the server? - an obstacle course where there is a pool of lava and stacked fences with a slab on top. You have to complete it and get a prize at the end :)
Any notes? - have made an RPG on old Xbox an making a new one on my new Xbox - you're welcome to come and look around, it still being built so there isn't much to look at :P

yourturkey

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:20 PM

Updated the topic's, including the events. Will get round to the applications later, as I am currently borrowing a Laptop :-)

yourturkey

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:24 AM

Right, all applications now been messaged and accepted (mostly) And although i havn't had the server up since yesterday, I have been having a whale of a time on some customs like The Hungry Games :-D

Krazymonkey159 - No GT listed, so I cannot accept the application at this time.

Elecro235 - An obstacle course? Could be fun :-) I'll get round to it at some point, I may get on the server in a minute, but then there's still other things to do, maybe a cookie prize at the end could be fun :-) I'm happy to have a look, if im online, normally just inviting me will get me either to invite you to a party or join, just make sure that you havnt trusted some of the people im with... :-)

yourturkey

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:49 PM

Posted Image

Hey Guys, been doing some landscaping on the server, and was thinking about the walls for the housing areas...

What about these two designs, one per group, and what one does each group want? :-)