.: Newkraft :.
A new beginning...
What is the server like?
Check it out yourself
Why should I join your server? What makes it better than the rest of them?
- I'm glad you asked. We at Newkraft know there are many servers to choose from out there. Our goal is to make sure you get to enjoy Minecraft the way it was meant to be played, doing as you please without the annoyances that many other servers bring you.
- You will never again deal with arrogant staff ruining your fun and ultimately taking away from the experience you deserve!
- You will be able to build as you please without the worries of being griefed by claiming land in your Faction territory. Yes, you won't have to live 10,000 blocks from spawn underground surrounded by lava!
- You will be surrounded by a welcoming community and friendly staff eager to help you. We at Newkraft ensure that you will be in a comfortable and welcoming environment, upon arrival!
What kind of server is this?
- We consider this server to be a hybrid of Survival and Freebuild. You will be expected to survive, gain materials, and carry out the typical Minecraft exprience like you usually would, but you can build whatever your heart desires without fear of it being griefed.
- We found that the typical Minecraft experience, when it comes to survival, often involves players bringing out their animal instinct and mainly focuses on surviving. We wanted to change that.
- Seeing as Minecraft is a sandbox game, we wanted players to be able to open up their creative side, and freely build structures and houses. The feeling of building an impressive structure is what we strive to achieve here at Newkraft.
- Freebuild is often called "Creative-in-survival". Many of us like earning the materials we use to build, as well as plain old-surviving and making farms and all of that jazz! But we also like to use that hard earned material to build fantastic houses, villages, and whatever our heart desires, without the worry of it being taken away by nasty griefers!
Why use Factions rather than Towny? Or other land protection tools?
- Perhaps you noticed we have the [PVP] tag in our title. We believe PVP does add to the experience in Minecraft, but we also understand not everybody wants to take part in this PVP. Thus is the reason for Factions, it allows some Factions to be PVP oriented, and attack other people participating in PVP in the wild or in enemy territory.
- Don't worry there are ways to make your faction peaceful and unable to be attacked. Just talk to a staff member and they will set this up for you.
- Factions are also a fun part of Minecraft, recruiting people to your faction and becoming one of the largest out there is always fun. Just remember, don't go crazy inviting every person you see unless you plan on making sure they won't grief you, some people might have bad intentions!
- But don't worry, report a grief and we'll take care of that low life villain! As well as restore your hard earned property!
I'm sold on this server! But before I join, what are the rules?
- Yes, the rules are very important aren't they? Well you'll be glad to know upon joining the server you'll spawn in a "GuestSpawn" and it will be a quick walkthrough on what you Should and Shouldn't do on the server inevitably reaching you to the end where you are rewarded with Building Permissions!
- Remember, as a [Guest] you aren't able to do much, but becoming a [Member] is easy and comes with building rights.
-  No GRIEFING allowed whatsoever
 No RAIDING or OVERCLAIMING LAND allowed.
 DO NOT PVP-camp near spawn.
 DO NOT use /sethome command to PVP-camp other people.
 DO NOT use third-party clients/tools.
 DO NOT abuse exploits.
 DO NOT ASK FOR RANKS/OP/ITEMS from staff members.
 DO NOT advertise other servers here.
- To access the rules whenever you feel uncertain about something, simply type /rules in game.
What is the website, and why is it Important to know it?
- If you are interested with the server and wish to keep up with any major updates and/or news regarding the server. It is important to bookmark the site! We will always announce major updates and news regarding the server on the website.
- Upon loading the site, you will see a chat-box, where you will mostly find a staff member (They will have white and/or orange icons). Here, you can ask the staff questions about the server, and/or ask for advice.
- Being a part of the community means being a part of the forums, which is an excellent way of getting your voice heard. On the forums there are a multitude of sections for you to utilize. Such as, reporting grief, applying for moderator, and applying for trusted!
- By joining the site, you will instantly become a part of the community. The forums await you!
- The website can be found here, www.newkraft-mc.com
I'd like to try out the server! What is the IP?
- The IP can be found on the website, along with the server status.
- The IP:
I might be interested in Donating to the server, what could I get if I do?
- If you donated to the server, you would receive perks/benefits along with a rank exclusive to donors.
- All Donors also get access to an exclusive area known as the Donor Hub. Here Donors can purchase items not available in the public shop along with discounted items, such as diamonds, emeralds, and exp bottles!
- 100% of the donations we receive will go straight into upgrading the server/website.
- Depending on how much you donate, your perks will vary.
- If you were to donate $5, you'd get the [Donor] rank, which gives you a coloured nickname, the use of /hat, and access to the Donor Hub.
- If you were to donate $10, you'd get the [Platinum] rank, which gives you the perks of a [Donor], with the added perk of disguising as any animal mob with the command /d (name), and the perk /kit diamond which gives you 5 diamonds every 12 hours.
- If you were to donate $15, you'd get the [VIP] rank, which gives you the perks of a [Platinum], with the added perk of disguising as any passive mob and zombies, with the command /d (name), and the perk /kit dtools which gives you every diamond tool every 24 hours.
What kind of staff are available to help me?
- [Moderator] - They are responsible for helping out members, solving disputes, fixing grief, and moderating the chat. They are usually the staff to help members.
- [Admin] - They are responsible for helping out members, solving issues out of moderators powers, and providing discipline to rule breakers.
- [Co-Owner] - The second in-command. Usually responsible for monitoring the server, and all activities undergoing it. They are the people with the most power present available to help members.
- [Owner] - The lead command. Usually responsible for monitoring the server, outside of the game. Responsible for handling donations, configurations, plugins, and have total control of the server.