• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[*1.4.7*] ☆ Rick's Corrupted Prison ☆ | Best Prison | *GUNS* NO SPOUT | Transfers = Open | Rent Cells / Plots | Lotteries | Teamspeak | Gun Update

prison best prison server dttr rcp minecraft server roleplay server awesome prison killion convicted therickboy

• Please log in to reply
2798 replies to this topic

ForteBlitz

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:19 AM

Rick, I have not received word about my guard application, it's on page 7-8. might I kindly ask if you could give me a response? if not then sorry for wasting your time.

Register or log in to remove.

ClashJLS
    ClashJLS

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:13 AM

View PostClashJLS, on 26 November 2012 - 10:22 PM, said:

My Patrol Application
IGN:ClashJLS
Timezone: WST (Western Standard Time)
How long have you been playing: Since the start
Current Rank: B-Block
Why do you want to be guard: I want to be a guard on Rick's prison server because I think the current guards that are online when I am don't see as much rule breakig as I do. I see people abusing a lot and I'm often getting attacked by swords, being a victim of PvP abuse ad people hitting me off the parkour. I think the guards could use a extra addition to the team especially from my timezone seeing as only a couple, if none of the guards are onlineand active when I am. I want to aid the few guards when I am and catch those doing the wrong thing.
How can I help: I can help the other guards carmly punish those who break the rules without bias towards anyone. I'm pretty good at PvP thanks to playing a lot of PvP servers and also got to the highest rank on HvI thanks to my PvP skills. I've read the rules and know when to mute someone, when to jail people and when to kill people.
Are you dedicated: I've been playing on TheRickBoy's servers for a long time now and I am completely dedicated to his servers because they are so awesome.
Additional infomation: I know some people might not like me so much but most in general people do on the server as I can get along well with lots of them.
Picture Proof of rank: http://i.imgur.com/YnrFm.png
Rick feast your eyes on this, you too det
Posted Image

InfiniteR
  • Minecraft: rnstyip

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:22 AM

Quick Monies 1:
IGN: rnstyip

Quick Monies 2:

Rating - out of 10: 7
How is the server: It's good, but many things are broken, like various permissions. The layout of the server is also quite strange. The Free world is also broken. However, the various blocks have good traits, so that's a good aspect.
How is the staff: Some of the staff are either disrespectful or abusive. I hope that this can be changed later on in the future. (A good staff member doesn't insult others!)
Server Quality: Like I said previously, the prison layout is somewhat peculiar, as B and A are quite small, whereas C and Thug are immense.
Additional Infomation: This server definitely has a lot of potential, and I'd like to see where it goes in the future.

Posted Image

DrakeAlas
  • Minecraft: Captaindouchebag
  • Xbox:DrakeAlas

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:39 PM

Is anyone aware that Rick and Det has announced that they aren't looking for as many guards? And if your app isn't answered they you obviously got denied. So... Stop asking?
And just go for quick cash and don't be a dick on the server. He might accept it next time when Rick needs guards.

nathan4890

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:46 PM

nathan4890

nathan4890

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:07 PM

How Long Have You Been Playing: about 3 days

Current Rank: C

Why Do You Want To Be A Guard: first thing i dont want to be a guard i need to be a guard beacause i dont see that much guards on and theres been a lot of killin and im tired or being hit when i jump to the next part of parkour i will play about 4 hours each day and ive been trolled serveral times by many prisoners

How Can You Help: I can help by playing on this server alot so i will alwast be there for the new players i will help out everyone i will never go AFK i will set a example for the prisoners by not raging or using caps

Yes im 100% I Am 16

DrakeAlas

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:32 PM

View Postnathan4890, on 27 November 2012 - 04:07 PM, said:

Current Rank: C

Why Do You Want To Be A Guard: I want to be a guard beacause i dont see that much guards on and theres been a lot of killin and im tired or being hit when i jump to the next part of parkour i will play about 4 hours each day and ive been trolled serveral times by many prisoners i dont want to be a guard i need to

How Can You Help: I can help by playing on this server alot so i will alwast be there for the new players i will help out everyone i will never go AFK i will set a example for the prisoners by not raging or using caps

Umm okay, so you: "I want to be a guard because..."
You: I don't want to be a guard I need to" 1) you said earlier you WANT to be a guard, then say this? and 2) you need to what? English? Are you sure you're 16?
-Captain

Breeza
    Breeza

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 774 posts
  • Minecraft: N/A

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:47 PM

View Postnathan4890, on 27 November 2012 - 04:07 PM, said:

Detrinex replied directly to your first post with this below, and while I don't agree with the harshness, his message is clear nonetheless.

View PostDetrinex, on 27 November 2012 - 04:17 AM, said:

I died a little on the inside when I saw this.

Do not ever re-apply, whether or not you have the correct format.  You just gave me a nosebleed from the sad facedesk I made.

Detrinex has also said WE HAVE ENOUGH GUARDS, so everyone please stop applying. Thank you.

magicsuperman664
  • Minecraft: magicsuperman
  • Xbox:Jellycow

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:07 PM

magicsuperman
A wild Garchomp appeared!
Posted Image

DrakeAlas

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:23 PM

View Postbreeza936_2, on 27 November 2012 - 07:47 PM, said:

Detrinex replied directly to your first post with this below, and while I don't agree with the harshness, his message is clear nonetheless.

Detrinex has also said WE HAVE ENOUGH GUARDS, so everyone please stop applying. Thank you.

PREACH IT BRO!

EvilBanana21
  • Minecraft: EvilBanana21

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:08 PM

Guys let's all stop acting like mini-mods....

DrakeAlas

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:10 PM

View PostEvilBanana21, on 27 November 2012 - 09:08 PM, said:

Guys let's all stop acting like mini-mods....
Guard are mini- mods ^.^ we kind of enforce the rules. So uh yeah <3

HalfBizzle1

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:32 PM

IGN: Halfbite1
Timezone: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
How long have you been playing: For 2 map's.
Current Rank: Thug
Why do you want to be a guard: I feel that me as a guard will help the server. I know all the guard rules and I want to stop all the bad people.
Are you dedicated: Yes I am. I'll be on about 3-4 hours a day
Additional Information: My Skype is halfbite2 if you need to contact me. I've been playing Minecraft since beta 1.8. I know mostly everything about.
Picture Proof of Current Rank:http://i.imgur.com/R84li.png

calvin80

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:20 PM

IGN: calvin80
Timezone: central so i can play from 3:30pm to 9:00pm on weekdays
Howlong have you been playing: I just joined because server just started!
Whydo you want to be a guard: Because I would like to help in any way I possibly can.
How can you help: I can be on almost 5 hours a day if not more to watch over the server.
Are you dedicated: Yep I will play 5-8 hours a day
AdditionalInformation: I used to be guard on a jail server but it had to shut down becuase no funds to keep it up.
PictureProof of CurrentRank:Posted Image
Posted Image

DrakeAlas

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:30 PM

View Postcalvin80, on 27 November 2012 - 10:20 PM, said:

IGN: calvin80
Timezone: central so i can play from 3:30pm to 9:00pm on weekdays
Howlong have you been playing: I just joined because server just started!
Whydo you want to be a guard: Because I would like to help in any way I possibly can.
How can you help: I can be on almost 5 hours a day if not more to watch over the server.
Are you dedicated: Yep I will play 5-8 hours a day
AdditionalInformation: I used to be guard on a jail server but it had to shut down becuase no funds to keep it up.
PictureProof of CurrentRank:Posted Image
Detrinex himself had said "apps with one sentence each answer will be denied, sorry :/)

Detrinex
    Detrinex

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1027 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:55 PM

Any application that has not been answered in-game or on this site is now denied.

We also ask that any applicant please play for at least 5 days before applying.

Posted Image

A new server in the Iron Cross Server Network! Join, diamond, and vote for us!

iJesusMC
    iJesusMC

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1906 posts
  • Minecraft: TheRickBoy
  • Xbox:MotivationRC

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:56 PM

View PostInfiniteR, on 27 November 2012 - 11:22 AM, said:

Quick Monies 1:

Quick Monies 2:

Rating - out of 10: 7
How is the server: It's good, but many things are broken, like various permissions. The layout of the server is also quite strange. The Free world is also broken. However, the various blocks have good traits, so that's a good aspect.
How is the staff: Some of the staff are either disrespectful or abusive. I hope that this can be changed later on in the future. (A good staff member doesn't insult others!)
Server Quality: Like I said previously, the prison layout is somewhat peculiar, as B and A are quite small, whereas C and Thug are immense.
Additional Infomation: This server definitely has a lot of potential, and I'd like to see where it goes in the future.

Rewarded...

Which of the staff is disrespectful? Hmn?
Posted Image

MrSideWays69

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:11 PM

IGN: MrSideWays69

ClashJLS
    ClashJLS

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:29 PM

I did play for 5 days det get your infomation right
Posted Image