119 replies to this topic

jkling
    jkling

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:11 PM

ign: mooman00
why i want to join: i have played on lots of servers for ftb but most shut down so i wanted to join this one to have fun with ftb with other players.

Register or log in to remove.

deadman430

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:28 PM

ign:deadman430
Reason for wanting to join: I want to join because Ive been looking for ages for a nice  server were i cant get greifed but team with other people and i like playing multilayer so hope you accept me

Valacano
    Valacano

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:33 PM

IGN: Kiuke

I would like to join your server because I have had experiance in Tekkit, and Feed The Beast singleplayer. I feel as through i have hed enough solo play time to try and start to play on a server and this one happens to look rather nice. I have read the rules and, they seem like they would keep the serve in check. I have been playing Minecraft since Alpha so there wont be many questions there from me. I am helpfull and try to be nice ot new players. I also like teaching people who actually want to learn. Also, I would be a dedicated member of the server's community, and would try to log in and do something at least once a day if not every 2 days. If i am accepted i would not use any hacks or anything that would give me an unfair advantage over other people. I consider myself a desent builder and am getting into redstone and would offer my basic knowlage to anyone who asked for help. Finally, i know that you are busy and this will take time to get approved if it does so i would like to let you know i appreciate the time it took you to read this application and am in no hurry to get on the server, everything good is worth waiting for right?

kokonus
    kokonus

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1025 posts
  • Minecraft: kokonus

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:48 PM

cool server i hope more people come on (but not too many)

Posted Image

Dogsmoke
    Dogsmoke

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:26 PM

IGN: Dogsmoke

I'd like to join because FTB is a fun modpack and I want to play it in a community where I can learn all about it.

TazerTonguezapzap
  • Minecraft: FamousFatWalrus

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:19 PM

Ign: FamousFatWalrus

Why?: I'm new to ftb, but I know most of the mods quite well, I just want somewhere I can play FTB without being on singleplayer like a loner :(

Firerock67

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:21 PM

bigthinker Just to learn and get better with people!

bobjones135

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:38 PM

IGN: bobjones1357
Why I want to join: Because I am okay with mods and I am trying to find a server with a good community that me and my friends can play on, if they ever play FTB

BrandonBP

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:51 PM

IGN: BrandonBP

I play on a Tekkit server and some members rave about all the new grandiose additions to FTB. I would love to check it out!

BruddLee
    BruddLee

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:34 AM

IGN: BruddLee

I have been searching for a Feed The Beast server since the mod came out so I could share the experience with other people.  Playing Mincecraft with other people is so much more fun than playing by yourself.  I would greatly enjoy joining your server.  It seems like a ton of fun. Thanks

Hamoflague

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:19 AM

IGN: Hamoflague

Reason why I want to join: I wanted to...well try out ftb on a multiplayer server where life is simple, no one griefs (hopefully) and everyone is respectable to one another.

Armboard
    Armboard

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Minecraft: Armboard

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:13 AM

IGN: ArmBoard

Reason; I've been looking for a FTB server to play with no griefing, because I am not a grief/pvp guy. I want to meet a nice community with GOOD ops and admins.

mjbentley100

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:26 PM

ign: blowery

the reason i want to play on this server is that me and my friend really love mods and there are literally no other servers to play on, so when i saw this one i really wanted to play on it and i hope that i get accepted

samwiseneo
  • Minecraft: FrodoMatrix

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:42 PM

My IGN is FrodoMatrix
I would like to join the server to experience feed the beast with friends and teach people mods if they do not know them

maddhatterzs

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:11 PM

IGN: maddhatterzs

The main reason I'd like to join this server is to be part of a friendly community, as well as contribute what I know. I detest griefing servers, and I'd like to try this out. Posted Image

Imixian
    Imixian

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Minecraft: blade56

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:15 PM

IGN: blade56
Why I would like to play: I am looking for a server to play on and I and would like to join.

Cooljjp
    Cooljjp

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:22 PM

IGN: Cooljjp
I really want a server to be dedicated to because my last server got shut down. I am very reliable and a hard worker. I can follow any orders that are given and I am an excellent builder.
I love survival servers so I think I will like this.Posted Image

Hubertis
    Hubertis

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:51 PM

IGN: Hubertis
Reason: I want to play with my friend on a WL Server

dehrios
    dehrios

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:41 PM

IGN: Dehrios

I like the FTB modpack and I do not have enough money to keep my own server going right now. Haven't been banned for any reason and I want to get far in the game.

skyace47
    skyace47

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:39 AM

IGN: skyace47
I want to join this server because I have been told it is a good and relatively lag-free server. I also love to play multiplayer because it adds to the experience of the game.