• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Pokemon Bright Silver ((RP))((ACCEPTING!))

accepting pokemon rp

• Please log in to reply
332 replies to this topic

NightWatcher5280
  • Minecraft: omega631

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:23 PM

I did what Luke told me to do.  I bring with me 3 grunts.  When we get to the islands we see that Zapdos has already took over Articuno's island.  We started there and started to fight Zapdose.  After awhile, we defeated Zapdose and captured it.  Then we went to capture the last one. Then I also called Luke, "Sir, we captured Zapdos, we have 2 of the 3 birds so far."
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

ice_frost
  • Minecraft: ice_frost

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:31 PM

[Luke]
I then Have a call from Cassy:"Good,capture the last one we need all the 3 birds into a bird."
In the World of Pokemon Everyone is Awesome except.......Youngster Joey with his Top Percent Ratatta.
Anyway.....I'm Playing Pokemon When you least expect It

Randomness3333

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:29 AM

View PostMetalPheonix, on 26 November 2012 - 04:00 PM, said:

(( Im dorry to say but I might stop RPing on this because I liked the start but when all the legendary and instant high-levels came I started to dislike it more, I may join your pokemon black one though if it's different))
((yeah, i kinda feel the same way.))

BlazetheFennekin
  • Minecraft: Luke81501

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:31 AM

Reshiram flies high into  as  he keeps battling, I Hop down to Leaf and I ask my Gallade to get Mason back.

Posted Image

NightWatcher5280

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:38 AM

"yes sir."  I say to Luke.  I hang up and we were now at the last birds island(only one I can't remember).  We found it we battled it.  I sent out slowbro, wile the grunts sent out onixes.  Slowbro used yawn, wile the bird used fly, and the onixs' used dig.  It managed to dodge the yawn, but the onixes came up and used iron tail.  It was weakened  but still continued.  It then used air slash on the Pokemon, and then slowbro used waterpulse on it.  The moltres was greatly weakened and we then cached it.  I then call Luke once more, "sir, we have captured all of the birds.  Were now heading to the location." When I hang up we leave  on whatever we used to get there.(never mentioned how we got around.)
Posted Image

ice_frost

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:31 AM

[Mason]
"Pidgeotto WING ATTACK!"SUddenly Pidgeotto Started Glowing an Evolved to a Pidgeot.

[Luke]
"Cloyster!Icicle Spear,Dialga!ROAR OF TIME!Palkia Spacial REND!
In the World of Pokemon Everyone is Awesome except.......Youngster Joey with his Top Percent Ratatta.

BlazetheFennekin

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:28 PM

Antonio Calls out Rayquaza and uses Hyper Beam on Palkia.

Posted Image

ice_frost

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:34 PM

[Luke]
"Dialga!ROAR OF TIME TO RAYQUAZA!"I Say

BlazetheFennekin

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:43 PM

Rayquaza protects and fires Draco Meteor and Zekrom uses Outrage on the Dragons.

Posted Image

BlazetheFennekin

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:54 PM

(( Gtg to school bye.))

Posted Image

Th3_EnderBrandon
  • Minecraft: Th3_EnderBrandon

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:00 PM

((Well, i think i stop too, because you all have Diagla and Palkia and Reshiram and stuff, and it is kinda lame if we are so far without doing so mutch.))
Soon, the "Legacy" Mod is done. Lots of new ores, Achievments, Mobs, Tools, Armour & More!

SylveonxUmbreon
  • Minecraft: Krinity
  • Xbox:Supercat 2200

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:04 PM

Pokemon App:
Species: Eevee, preferably shiny
Moves: Tackle, Bite, Helping Hand
Items: An oran berry
Bio: Eevee's a shy little thing, and has a hard time making friends. She is powerful for an Eevee, and her favorite thing to do is tackle berry bushes until a berry falls, then scarf the berry down, then repeat. She hides in tall grass to evade Trainers and bigger Pokemon. Even though she's so shy, once you get to know her she'll be the sweetest little thing, always willing to lend a helping hand(no pun intended).
Trained by: ---

Posted Image

Happiness is the meaning of life. Be happy, and let the world and all it's craziness flow around you.

BlazetheFennekin

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:06 PM

View PostKrinity, on 27 November 2012 - 10:04 PM, said:

Pokemon App:
Species: Eevee, preferably shiny
Moves: Tackle, Bite, Helping Hand
Items: An oran berry
Bio: Eevee's a shy little thing, and has a hard time making friends. She is powerful for an Eevee, and her favorite thing to do is tackle berry bushes until a berry falls, then scarf the berry down, then repeat. She hides in tall grass to evade Trainers and bigger Pokemon. Even though she's so shy, once you get to know her she'll be the sweetest little thing, always willing to lend a helping hand(no pun intended).
Trained by: ---
(( If I can accept I would say "Accepted!" Ill ask Frost if I can accept also level!? It cant be high ))

Reshiram fires a light a beam as it Destroys Mewthree and every pokemons level gets lowered and the Legendarys Return to the stones and float to the Owner. (( I have Light Stone and Dark Stone )) The light explodes and we wake up in a room.

Posted Image

SylveonxUmbreon
  • Minecraft: Krinity
  • Xbox:Supercat 2200

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:12 PM

View PostLuke81501, on 27 November 2012 - 11:06 PM, said:

(( If I can accept I would say "Accepted!" Ill ask Frost if I can accept also level!? It cant be high ))
((I was thinking level 8))

Posted Image

Happiness is the meaning of life. Be happy, and let the world and all it's craziness flow around you.

BlazetheFennekin

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:30 PM

(( K he would probably say Accept so your Accepted! )) Antonio starts walking around in the grass to find some new pokemon when he trips on something. ))

Posted Image

Randomness3333

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:32 PM

((what is happening now?))

ice_frost

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:40 PM

View PostTh3_EnderBrandon, on 27 November 2012 - 07:00 PM, said:

((Well, i think i stop too, because you all have Diagla and Palkia and Reshiram and stuff, and it is kinda lame if we are so far without doing so mutch.))
You can join my OTHER Rp Pokemon Dark Black

((What is happening now? XD))

BlazetheFennekin

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:41 PM

(( Mewthree destroyed Pokemon Levels revert back and legendarys turn to the stones and stuff. ))

Posted Image

NightWatcher5280

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:40 AM

((the legendary birds were never stone))
Posted Image

BlazetheFennekin

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:52 AM

(( They break there balls and fly somewhere anicent. ))

Posted Image