Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Brand new server

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

assassin_chck

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:51 AM

hello!
i have a brand new server, untouched and waiting to be built on. so im looking for builders and staff for my server.

- 24/7 server, survival
   - runs 1.4.4
i have a few ideas fro the spawn area and for some builds, but i will get into that once you are in.

i have plugins such as:
-survival games
-multiverse
-chestshop
and more.

Staff Application:
IGN:
Experience as a staff member (if you have been one) and any experience with plugins:
Any bans:
What can you bring to the server:

IP: 108.170.3.178:33786

Register or log in to remove.

_Kracken_
  • Minecraft: weeling95

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:05 AM

Staff Application:
IGN: weeling95
Why you would want to be staff: I'm Good At Builds And Have Lots of Ideas !
Experience as a staff member (if you have been one) and any experience with plugins: I Have Experience Admin And Mod  Before And I Not Experience And Plugin Before.
Any bans: None
What can you bring to the server: Fun , Challenging And excitement .
:D

Kittycats

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:13 AM

IGN: DualMachineGuns

Why you would want to be staff: Hmm, well, I never actually get at be a staff member before. I've tried running my own server, but things ended horribly. I would would want to be staff just to have the experience. :)

Experience as a staff member (if you have been one) and any experience with plugins: I have no experience as a staff member (written above), although I do have some experience with plugins. I can code them as well. Such as ranks and other things.

Any bans: None that I know of

What can you bring to the server: I can help code, as well as build the creations on the server. I'm also handy with red stone and such.

HUFFLEPUFF

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:13 AM

Staff Application:
IGN:kylexy741
Why you would want to be staff: I just love helping severs as much as i can and i love building things and starting new projects!
Experience as a staff member (if you have been one) and any experience with plugins:I have been a top admin once and mod three times before but not much experience with plug-ins.
Any bans:once falsely accused
What can you bring to the server: I love building big buildings and starting big project and i love to help people as much as i possibly can.
Posted Image

assassin_chck

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:16 AM

you guys have been added

28pop
    28pop

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:23 AM

Staff Application:
IGN: 28pop
Why you would want to be staff: I like having that ability to share with others
Experience as a staff member (if you have been one) and any experience with plugins: Yes no not with plugins
Any bans: Not that I know of
What can you bring to the server: Pure awesome

Untamedguy
  • Minecraft: Untamedguy

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:31 AM

IGN: Untamedguy
Why you would want to be staff: I would like to be a chat Mod, I like mediating arguments and what not.
Experience as a staff member (if you have been one) and any experience with plugins: I have been staff maybe 8~9 times? I have worked with a handful of mods, but I forget the names.
Any bans: Never.
What can you bring to the server: I'm kind of a goofy character who likes to do the redstone wiring and abstract building and such things of that nature.

HUFFLEPUFF

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:42 PM

im on amyone else gonna get on?
Posted Image

Kittycats

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:49 AM

Server down? again

tangles02
  • Minecraft: tangles02

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:54 PM

Staff Application:
IGN: tangles02
Why you would want to be staff: i love minecraft but cant get server.
Experience as a staff member (if you have been one) and any experience with plugins: none sorryPosted Image
Any bans: nope :P
What can you bring to the server: i love minecraft and am experimenting with redstone, so i know a bit of everything.
   - tangles02

Kittycats

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:46 AM

Bump

Jetty_t
    Jetty_t

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:50 AM

-