• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Updating forge mod

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

blackarcher1324

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:31 AM

So I updated MCP, Forge, minecraft_server, I got forge installed in mcp. Now I need help getting my old mod files in the new files. I reobfuscated and found the .class files and textures. How would I go about getting those in eclipse to edit and expand upon. I made the new package and when I drag the files in there I can't see the .class files in eclipse, I can see them in the eclipse folder in mcp but not in eclipse. Please help.
Was I helpful? Feel free to tip me a little bitcoins at: 1bV8TaLCK43dVpvJx4VnevUrbcfPuXLvR

Register or log in to remove.

denoflions
    denoflions

Obsidian Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1468 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:27 AM

View Postblackarcher1324, on 20 November 2012 - 12:31 AM, said:

So I updated MCP, Forge, minecraft_server, I got forge installed in mcp. Now I need help getting my old mod files in the new files. I reobfuscated and found the .class files and textures. How would I go about getting those in eclipse to edit and expand upon. I made the new package and when I drag the files in there I can't see the .class files in eclipse, I can see them in the eclipse folder in mcp but not in eclipse. Please help.

If you're trying to edit you don't want .class files, you want .java files. Those will be in the src folder, or if you use getchangedsrc it will put a copy of them in modsrc.
Posted Image
Twitter | IRC: #PluginsforForestry on esper.net.

blackarcher1324

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:34 AM

Yea I couldn't find them. Thanks man.
Was I helpful? Feel free to tip me a little bitcoins at: 1bV8TaLCK43dVpvJx4VnevUrbcfPuXLvR