Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[Tekkit 3.1.3] SMALL PRIVATE FREE 24/7

tekkit server 3.1.3 tekkit server tekkit 3.1.3 whitelist private small free 24/7

  • Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#1

minecraftdoodify
  • Location: Minecraftia

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:05 AM

Notes:
  • You must use the Latest (Development) Build of Tekkit (verison 3.1.3) or you won't be able to connect. Set this by going to Options in the Tekkit Launcher and selecting Latest|Development|3.1.3|1.2.5.

The Rundown:
I have 4 computers on a LAN in my house, one of them (3GB RAM, 3.3Ghz, 64GB SSD) just runs a Tekkit server all day long. Up until now, it's just been for myself, house guests, and a couple IRL friends over the network. However, we are getting bored and would like a few more people to join in, ideally 4-8. We're all mid 20's, but everyone who fits the criteria is welcome.

I'm not going to make you fill out a whitelist application and I'm not a powertrip jerk admin. I'm not going to police everything with plugins, it's 95% honor system. I will add, remove, or cripple features according to the group consensus, right now, everything except nether ores is enabled (EE may be disabled or crippled if people want that).

This isn't a super formal server, just a small community of people who want a stable, fast tekkit server without the drama. So...

Rules:
1) Pretend Minecraft is IRL: if you wouldn't do something to someone's actual house or face, then don't.
2) Relax, don't be rude, don't do things that tend to upset people. If you need an itemized list, don't join.
3) Please keep world anchors and other chunk-keeper-loaders to no more than 2, when this machine dies, the server goes with it, please don't tax it's resources unnecessarily.
4) Please get permission to build within render distance of another person's anything, there's plenty of room.
5) Please don't go crazy far away, it makes the map file huge.
6) For the sake of us OCD folks, please cut trees all the way down.
7) PVP is enabled, but unprovoked killing is NOT allowed!

Whitelist Process:
1) Reply with your Minecraft username and sufficient information for me to determine that you are not a terrible person.
2) I'll add you to the white list if you seem legit.
3) This decision will be quite arbitrary so don't feel bad if you don't get added.

Server:
address: tekkit.minetu.be
max players: 8 (for now)
mods: Tekkit (except nether ores), Bukkit Essentials, AntiGriefing
whitelist: yep
pvp: enabled (but attacking other players unprovoked is NOT okay!)

Thanks and I look forward to playing with ya'll!

Register or log in to remove.

#2

Epiczaaah

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:17 AM

Hey, my name's Justin (get the Biebs jokes out of your system now), and I'm a modder and avid tekkit player. I've been looking for a server like this for a while, and then I saw your post. I'm seventeen years old, and I *attempt* to be mature. My skype is "Epiczaaah" if you need any more information or just want to talk.
IGN: Epiczaaah
Thanks

#3

ThisOneOne
  • Location: Getting blown up
  • Minecraft: ThisOneOne

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:19 AM

ThisOneOne,

First, I do not make terrible buildings due to my OCD but I may get a bit tempered if somebody makes something horrible looking, yet I am nice whenever I don't see anything horrible looking and I prefer quiet servers yet when you are bored you can chat with somebody.

#4

biggin11
    biggin11

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:33 AM

Username: biggin11
Age: 20

been playing tekkit for roughly 8 months, with a friend worked for four months on a server, and the ops nuked half of the map (for reasons unknown) and I'm looking for a place to come and play grief free....

gonna toss up my friends info also....

Username: bubbles14
Age: 17

played with me since i got the game  also felt the pain of loosing 4 months of work :(

#5

Jaeger Nana
  • Location: New Zealand
  • Minecraft: jaegernana

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:40 AM

Aloha!
My name is jaeger but my IGN is jaegernana I love to play tekkit and build. Im mature and I will follow the rules.
Im from New Zealand and im 14. If you let me in I hope to team up with so people :)
Add me on skype if you wish jaeger.nana

Thanks from Jaeger

#6

minecraftdoodify
  • Location: Minecraftia

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:09 AM

One moment, I need to fix up the spawn a bit Posted Image

View PostEpiczaaah, on 20 November 2012 - 12:17 AM, said:

Hey, my name's Justin (get the Biebs jokes out of your system now), and I'm a modder and avid tekkit player. I've been looking for a server like this for a while, and then I saw your post. I'm seventeen years old, and I *attempt* to be mature. My skype is "Epiczaaah" if you need any more information or just want to talk.
IGN: Epiczaaah
Thanks

View PostThisOneOne, on 20 November 2012 - 12:19 AM, said:

ThisOneOne,

First, I do not make terrible buildings due to my OCD but I may get a bit tempered if somebody makes something horrible looking, yet I am nice whenever I don't see anything horrible looking and I prefer quiet servers yet when you are bored you can chat with somebody.

View Postbiggin11, on 20 November 2012 - 12:33 AM, said:

Username: biggin11
Age: 20

been playing tekkit for roughly 8 months, with a friend worked for four months on a server, and the ops nuked half of the map (for reasons unknown) and I'm looking for a place to come and play grief free....

gonna toss up my friends info also....

Username: bubbles14
Age: 17

played with me since i got the game  also felt the pain of loosing 4 months of work Posted Image

View PostJaeger Nana, on 20 November 2012 - 12:40 AM, said:

Aloha!
My name is jaeger but my IGN is jaegernana I love to play tekkit and build. Im mature and I will follow the rules.
Im from New Zealand and im 14. If you let me in I hope to team up with so people Posted Image
Add me on skype if you wish jaeger.nana

Thanks from Jaeger

You will all be added shortly... :)

#7

28pop
    28pop

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:18 AM

28pop is the ign and I want a close server without too many people I hope this is what I am looking for. I am 16 and guys just want to have fun

#8

minecraftdoodify
  • Location: Minecraftia

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:42 AM

Okay you're all whitelisted. Welcome! Don't be dicks!

View Postminecraftdoodify, on 20 November 2012 - 01:09 AM, said:

One moment, I need to fix up the spawn a bit Posted Image






You will all be added shortly... Posted Image

You need to use the latest version of Tekkit (dev build).

#9

28pop
    28pop

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:47 AM

is the server supposed to run ion 1.3?

#10

gordon823

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:53 AM

Hey, just proving my worthiness haha. I am a huge fan of redstone who watches every single last video that comes out about contraptions. I've made a few of my own too. Recently the number of builds coming out have seriously slowed due to people making pretty much everything they can. Tekkit seems like a good route to get some needed freshness. As for having minecraft morals, I'd never do anything bad to anyone like grief; I'd feel too bad haha. Interested in group projects too if there are some.

Minecraft Username: gordon823

#11

minecraftdoodify
  • Location: Minecraftia

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:53 AM

Yes, it runs on the latest (development) build.

View Post28pop, on 20 November 2012 - 01:47 AM, said:

is the server supposed to run ion 1.3?

whitelisted!

View Postgordon823, on 20 November 2012 - 01:53 AM, said:

Hey, just proving my worthiness haha. I am a huge fan of redstone who watches every single last video that comes out about contraptions. I've made a few of my own too. Recently the number of builds coming out have seriously slowed due to people making pretty much everything they can. Tekkit seems like a good route to get some needed freshness. As for having minecraft morals, I'd never do anything bad to anyone like grief; I'd feel too bad haha. Interested in group projects too if there are some.

Minecraft Username: gordon823


#12

minecraftdoodify
  • Location: Minecraftia

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:26 AM

You need to go set Options > Latest Build (3.1.3/1.2.5) on the Tekkit Launcher to join this server.

#13

gordon823

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:50 AM

Oh geez thanks for the options tip. I'm on a mac and I kept getting a screen saying like 4 mods weren't up to date. Thought it could be a weird "windows has a different version" thing. All's well now.

#14

Greengargoo

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:11 AM

Hey, My name's Brenden and i'm thirteen years old. I would like to join this server because i am normally a victim of griefing and bullying because of my age. I think a whitelisted server is awesome because you can become friends with all the people on the server because there isn't that many. Especially the part where you said you don't want any jerks on the server, this is a major appeal to me. I try to be mature most of the time, I play by the rules, but i love to have fun.

#15

Yadaization
  • Location: in yo' mammas pants
  • Minecraft: Yadaization

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:16 AM

View Postminecraftdoodify, on 20 November 2012 - 12:05 AM, said:

I have 4 computers on a LAN in my house, one of them (3GB RAM, 3.3Ghz, 64GB SSD) just runs a Tekkit server all day long. Up until now, it's just been for myself, house guests, and a couple IRL friends over the network. However, we are getting bored and would like a few more people to join in, ideally 4-8. We're all mid 20's, but everyone who fits the criteria is welcome.

I'm not going to make you fill out a whitelist application and I'm not a powertrip jerk admin. I'm not going to police everything with plugins, it's 95% honor system. I will add, remove, or cripple features according to the group consensus, right now, everything except nether ores is enabled (EE may be disabled or crippled if people want that).

This isn't super formal, just a small community of people who want a stable, fast tekkit server without the drama. So...

Rules:
1) Pretend Minecraft is IRL: if you wouldn't do something to someone's actual house or face, then don't.
2) Relax, don't be rude, don't do things that tend to upset people. If you need an itemized list, don't join.
3) Please keep world anchors and other chunk-keeper-loaders to no more than 2, when this machine dies, the server goes with it, please don't tax it's resources unnecessarily.
4) Please get permission to build within render distance of another person's anything, there's plenty of room.
5) Please don't go crazy far away, it makes the map file huge.

Process:
1) Reply with your Minecraft username and sufficient information for me to determine that you are not a terrible person.
2) I'll add you to the white list if you seem legit.

Server:
address: tekkit.minetu.be
max players: 8
mods: Tekkit (except nether ores), Bukkit Essentials
whitelist: yea
pvp: yea

Thanks and I look forward to playing with ya'll!

hey im julian (im a man not a woman) and dont ever call me johl. im almost 14 and have been looking for a small tekkit server

well... what can i tell thats not a complete lie to get you to whitlelist me on this server, i can admit i have been banned before on two accounts, the first one i have no idea what really happened but the admin was going kinda bonkers so i cant say much for that. the second time however was on a regular minecraft server when i was banned for pvp, which i  take full blame for and i just want to find a small tekkit server thats somewhat vannilla and not over run with terrible community. theres not much i can say to make you like me, but if you let me on i can show you how i act on a server so thanks in advance

IGN: yadaization
Thanks
Posted ImageCLICK HIM NOW HE ONLY HAS ONE DAY TO LIVE

#16

Vashar
    Vashar

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 131 posts
  • Location: Ohio, U.S.A.
  • Minecraft: Vashar

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:13 AM

Could it be that my long search is finally over? This seems to be exactly what I have been looking for in a Tekkit server for so long. I've had so much disappointment lately with servers that put too many limits on the mods, or just have admins that like to be immature jerks for some reason. I still haven't given up hope, though, and that's why I'm here!

I would really love to play on this server. From your post, it seems like this would be a lot of fun. I have a plan in mind I've been trying to put to work, but I just haven't found the right server to do it yet. I tend to be very friendly and helpful, and I'm very happy to work in groups. My favorite part of Minecraft is the building, and I love Tekkit so much because of all the options it adds to that. By that same token, I absolutely abhor griefing, so you will have no such problems from me. I'm pretty easy to get along with and I don't make trouble.

Let's see...My Minecraft name is the same as here: Vashar. I'm 26 years old and I have never been banned from a server. I behave myself, promise! Actually, quite a few servers have made me an admin, even though I have never once asked for it. Not a single one of them has ever regretted it. I am NOT looking to become one again, by the way. Just adding in that little accolade. So here's hoping you're willing to give me a shot. Looking forward to seeing you all in game!
How does it feel to be Master of the Universe? It's like wearing underpants fresh out of the dryer.

#17

minecraftdoodify
  • Location: Minecraftia

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:13 AM

No bullies here. Whitelisted.

View PostGreengargoo, on 20 November 2012 - 04:11 AM, said:

Hey, My name's Brenden and i'm thirteen years old. I would like to join this server because i am normally a victim of griefing and bullying because of my age. I think a whitelisted server is awesome because you can become friends with all the people on the server because there isn't that many. Especially the part where you said you don't want any jerks on the server, this is a major appeal to me. I try to be mature most of the time, I play by the rules, but i love to have fun.

Whitelisted. PVP is enabled, but don't attack people unprovoked.


View PostYadaization, on 20 November 2012 - 04:16 AM, said:


hey im julian (im a man not a woman) and dont ever call me johl. im almost 14 and have been looking for a small tekkit server

well... what can i tell thats not a complete lie to get you to whitlelist me on this server, i can admit i have been banned before on two accounts, the first one i have no idea what really happened but the admin was going kinda bonkers so i cant say much for that. the second time however was on a regular minecraft server when i was banned for pvp, which i  take full blame for and i just want to find a small tekkit server thats somewhat vannilla and not over run with terrible community. theres not much i can say to make you like me, but if you let me on i can show you how i act on a server so thanks in advance

IGN: yadaization
Thanks

Super whitelisted!

View PostVashar, on 20 November 2012 - 06:13 AM, said:

Could it be that my long search is finally over? This seems to be exactly what I have been looking for in a Tekkit server for so long. I've had so much disappointment lately with servers that put too many limits on the mods, or just have admins that like to be immature jerks for some reason. I still haven't given up hope, though, and that's why I'm here!

I would really love to play on this server. From your post, it seems like this would be a lot of fun. I have a plan in mind I've been trying to put to work, but I just haven't found the right server to do it yet. I tend to be very friendly and helpful, and I'm very happy to work in groups. My favorite part of Minecraft is the building, and I love Tekkit so much because of all the options it adds to that. By that same token, I absolutely abhor griefing, so you will have no such problems from me. I'm pretty easy to get along with and I don't make trouble.

Let's see...My Minecraft name is the same as here: Vashar. I'm 26 years old and I have never been banned from a server. I behave myself, promise! Actually, quite a few servers have made me an admin, even though I have never once asked for it. Not a single one of them has ever regretted it. I am NOT looking to become one again, by the way. Just adding in that little accolade. So here's hoping you're willing to give me a shot. Looking forward to seeing you all in game!


#18

teaboy99
    teaboy99

    Newly Spawned

  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:22 PM

hi my username is Teaboy99 and im 13 and can you wightlist me on your server the lack of information is due to the fact that i don't want to give much infomation to the public.

#19

KaosC57
    KaosC57

    Diamond Miner

  • Members
  • 890 posts
  • Location: Texas
  • Minecraft: KaosC57

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:43 PM

Hello sir my Minecraft name is KaosC57. My real name is John Michael G. (last name shortened for safety reasons). I am a really good builder and tekkit player. If by your grace i am whitelisted I will help anyone who would like tekkit help. If i also may become a staffed person that would be nice so that i can help people even more.

Thanks for your time

Kaos "Right Behind You" C57
Posted Image

#20

Ben5000000000
  • Location: Wales, United Kingdom
  • Minecraft: Ben5000000000

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:00 PM

Hello there, my name is Ben and my IGN is Ben5000000000 (nine zeros). I would be very grateful if you would let me join your server as all the other servers that I go on are dead. Literally. I very much like to play minecraft and modpacks such as hack/mine, yogbox and of course, tekkit and would like it if you would accept me to your tekkit server. I am generally friendly and I just like to play around casually (well it is kinda hard to do on big servers that have a crapload of people thinking that smashing new people in enchanted diamond armor  makes them look tough).
I would very much like it if you accepted me into the server and if I was some sort of griefer, would i really spent time filling in an app for a private server?