- You must use the Latest (Development) Build of Tekkit (verison 3.1.3) or you won't be able to connect. Set this by going to Options in the Tekkit Launcher and selecting Latest|Development|3.1.3|1.2.5.
I have 4 computers on a LAN in my house, one of them (3GB RAM, 3.3Ghz, 64GB SSD) just runs a Tekkit server all day long. Up until now, it's just been for myself, house guests, and a couple IRL friends over the network. However, we are getting bored and would like a few more people to join in, ideally 4-8. We're all mid 20's, but everyone who fits the criteria is welcome.
I'm not going to make you fill out a whitelist application and I'm not a powertrip jerk admin. I'm not going to police everything with plugins, it's 95% honor system. I will add, remove, or cripple features according to the group consensus, right now, everything except nether ores is enabled (EE may be disabled or crippled if people want that).
This isn't a super formal server, just a small community of people who want a stable, fast tekkit server without the drama. So...
1) Pretend Minecraft is IRL: if you wouldn't do something to someone's actual house or face, then don't.
2) Relax, don't be rude, don't do things that tend to upset people. If you need an itemized list, don't join.
3) Please keep world anchors and other chunk-keeper-loaders to no more than 2, when this machine dies, the server goes with it, please don't tax it's resources unnecessarily.
4) Please get permission to build within render distance of another person's anything, there's plenty of room.
5) Please don't go crazy far away, it makes the map file huge.
6) For the sake of us OCD folks, please cut trees all the way down.
7) PVP is enabled, but unprovoked killing is NOT allowed!
1) Reply with your Minecraft username and sufficient information for me to determine that you are not a terrible person.
2) I'll add you to the white list if you seem legit.
3) This decision will be quite arbitrary so don't feel bad if you don't get added.
max players: 8 (for now)
mods: Tekkit (except nether ores), Bukkit Essentials, AntiGriefing
pvp: enabled (but attacking other players unprovoked is NOT okay!)
Thanks and I look forward to playing with ya'll!