Starting New Server

survival server

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

milfmaster16

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:48 PM

Looking for people to start a survival server with people needed

people who can do the config for the server then can be co owner
people who can make the spawn and the areas to live in (co owner)
and people to help out with other things to start server ranks decided after the work is done

reply asap

Register or log in to remove.

OKMC
    OKMC

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Minecraft: JUP1TER

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:10 PM

I have mod, admin, op, and co-owner expeirience on servers. I can't do config stuff but I'm great with using commands and I'm an ok builder but not the best. My in game name is JUP1TER and i have had the game for over a year, and I've been in a leadership position on multiple servers. Im no longer a leader on those servers because i stopped playing mine craft over the summer but I'm now getting back into it, hope you choose me!

itsemery
  • Minecraft: itsemery

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:19 PM

I'd be willing to help out with building the spawn, my ign is itsemery. I've got a lot of experience with building, and I've built spawns for several servers in the past.

fishoutofwater

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:27 PM

i can help build with the spawn my in game name is haunting1961

SpiketheMuffin
  • Minecraft: SpiketheMuffin

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:29 PM

I'd be glad to help design buildings and help in the server. My specialty is interior design, so I'm not that good at designing the frame of buildings. I've had no official experience as server staff before, but I know all the basic rules of most servers. What's the IP?
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you do, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
Posted Image