Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

HALO Gun packs for Heuristix's TheGunMod

heuristixs thegunmod gun packs halo gun pack mods

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Fliktrikz

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:54 PM

NEW HALO GUN PACK'S FOR HEURISTIX'S THE GUN MOD!!!
(Current version 1.4.2)

If you like HALO, and you like Heuristix's TheGunMod (download for gun mod here), then these weapons packs are for you! They include guns from mostly HALO 3, and one HALO REACH gun. (note: Guns have no recoil, since Heuristix suggested not adding it.) The packs, and guns, are:

Spartan Pack:
Includes:

Assault Rifle: The classic halo spawn weapon. Best used in mid to close range. Bullets spread, so long range is difficult. Good R.O.F. and knockback, and has a 1.5x zoom scope.
Posted Image

Magnum: Suprisingly powerful and accurate, this can be used at a variety of ranges. No zoom.
Posted Image
DMR: This gun functions best at long to mid range, but a skilled player can use it at close range as well. Has 2.5x zoom with an ACOG sight.
Posted Image
Sniper Rifle: Just as amazing as usual. Great from long range, but someone can use it from any range if they have enough skill. Has 5x zoom and a sniper sight.
Posted Image
DOWNLOAD THE SPARTAN PACK(RAR FILE)
DOWNLOAD THE SPARTAN PACK(ZIP FILE)

Covenant Pack
Includes:

Needler: One of the most unique guns in HALO is added to this pack. Bullets have slight spread, but not nearly as much as the A.R. Good R.O.F and slight knockback, with no zoom.
Posted Image
Plasma Pistol: This gun sucked in the real HALO, so i've made it a little better, similar to the Magnum's performance. Like the Magnum, it can be used at many ranges, and has no zoom.
Posted Image
Carbine: This gun is a great, faster shooting substitute for a Sniper. It is similar to the DMR in performance, except it deals slightly less damage and shoots faster. It has 4x zoom, and a sniper scope.
Posted Image
Beam Rifle: This gun is simply outstanding, with faster shooting than the Sniper, and the same damage and scope, 5x zoom, you can wreak havoc with it!
Posted Image
DOWNLOAD THE COVENANT PACK(RAR FILE)
DOWNLOAD THE COVENANT PACK(ZIP FILE)

To put these guns in-game, just drag all the files to the .minecraft/heuristix/guns folder.

Leave feedback and suggestions!
Click the achievement below to get your HALO gun pack!
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

clovis50

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:02 PM

Screenshots please

Fliktrikz

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:05 PM

sure thing, one minute
Posted Image

Fliktrikz

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:17 PM

ok, screenshots have been uploaded!
Posted Image

wallyjoe
    wallyjoe

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 204 posts
  • Minecraft: wallyjoe

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:27 PM

Nice, I love Halo so I might download this. BTW Any chance you can make a Bioshock mod? I don't care if it is another gun pack or what  I just want at least one aspect of Bioshock in Minecraft.

I don't have a signature.

Fliktrikz

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:29 PM

I guess i could try that, but in the meantime i will have to look at all the weapons of bioshock.
This was my first weapons pack so im glad to see you like it :)
Posted Image

Dovahkintide

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:50 PM

Turn the mods into .zip, I can't open these DX

Fliktrikz

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:02 AM

Hmm, I never thought of that. I will have the zip up by tomorrow. For now, you could try downloading winrar if you can't wait.

UPDATE: Both files can now be downloaded in rar or zip format, in regards to Dovahkintide
Posted Image

HoboJoe0858
  • Minecraft: HoboJoe0858
  • Xbox:HoboJoe0858

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:47 PM

I might actually get that gunmod now lol.
These are great, though I think the Magnum should have a scope instead of the Assualt Rifle.

Fliktrikz

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:42 PM

I'm just basing the guns of the game, the assult rifle has a scope ingame, but i could add zoom on the magnum, just with no scope.
Posted Image

HoboJoe0858
  • Minecraft: HoboJoe0858
  • Xbox:HoboJoe0858

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:02 AM

I think I see what you're getting at. The same zoom the SMG has?
Also you should add the SMG and the Battle Rifle.

Fliktrikz

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:21 PM

I actually tried to add the Battle Rifle, but unfortunately the burst feature on gun creator is broken at the moment, it automatically gives the gun 1 round per minute, no matter what you put in. I will probably add the B.R. once this is fixed. The S.M.G. is in the near future :)
Posted Image

ShadowRanger787
  • Minecraft: ShadowRanger787

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:04 PM

Some thing I did with my An-94 was to use a sound editor like Audacity and make a burst sound then make the gun semi-auto and cut the ammo in half while putting 2 rounds per shot and use the burst sound. Hope this helps. :)

Posted Image

charsmud
    charsmud

Void Walker

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1885 posts
  • Minecraft: Charsmud

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:21 AM

Pretty nice! :D
Posted Image

McBobface

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:37 AM

Is this 1.4.7?
Posted Image

lswc1
    lswc1

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:53 PM

this looks awesome. think you can add some of the new guns? maybe make a fuel rod cannon, a rocket launcher, or some explosive weapons? and maybe some Forerunner weapons from Halo 4? just some thoughts. great work though on the existing guns. and did you make the textures yourself?
lswc1