• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.4.4] [Vanilla] [White-List] BlazeCraft (Hermitcraft/Mindcrack like-server) [Youtubers recommended]

server whitelist youtubers community vanilla

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

dakta
    dakta

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Minecraft: Dakta
  • PSN:Daktad

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:36 PM

Hi i currently havent met the requirements wanted by the owner im stuck making vlogs cause my computer is crap but after the first of the year i plan to buy a gaming computer so here goes nothing

Nickname/Username:dakta
IGN (Minecraft) name:dakta
Youtube channel:thegamerguy421
Will you do a let's play of this server on your channel?:as soon as i can i am searching for a good server for when i can start recording
What are you good at? (Building, redstone, etc.):a little of everything except pvp i would rather build mine kill mobs or trade than pvp

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

hotshothurricane

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:30 PM

Nickname/Username: Nickname is tt
IGN (Minecraft) name: ttrifon
Youtube channel: hotshothurricane
Will you do a let's play of this server on your channel?: No I don't plan on it but if it is needed I can
What are you good at? (Building, redstone, etc.): I am decent at building and redstone and I enjoy games with other members

OJjuiceman

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:50 AM

Nickname/Username: OJjuiceman

IGN (Minecraft) name: OJjuiceman

Youtube channel: I do not have a good enough computer to record but I will be getting a new one in about a month and I will record then.

Will you do a let's play of this server on your channel?: I will do a lets play as soon as I get a new computer

What are you good at? (Building, redstone, etc.): I am good at building and ok at redstone

Rockliff
    Rockliff

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Minecraft: Rockliff

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:03 AM

Nickname/Username: Rockliff
IGN (Minecraft) name: Rockliff
Youtube channel: Rockliff13 (pretty much abandoned now, but I have certain plans on development and continuation)
Will you do a let's play of this server on your channel?: Of course I will! 3-lingual vids, if needed - english, spanish and russian!
What are you good at? (Building, redstone, etc.): Mostly building, not very good with interior design, but sometimes the inspiration strikes me hard Posted Image. I also have some basic knowledge of redstone, and I guess everyone can use tutorials from youtube to build what they want.

Posted Image
RealCraft Server Creations

Cheatersaures

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:14 AM

Nickname/Username: CarnageChicken
IGN (Minecraft) name: mirzanamir
Youtube channel: none yet
Will you do a let's play of this server on your channel?: no
What are you good at? (Building, redstone, etc.):both

i watch everyone on the mindcrack and hermitcraft if you needed more infromation

shilohturtle
  • Minecraft: Shilohturtle

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:18 AM

Nickname/Username:Shilohturtle
IGN (Minecraft) name:Shilohturtle
Youtube channel:TheShilohturtle
Will you do a let's play of this server on your channel?:Maybe sometime, don't really do videos as of yet.
What are you good at? (Building, redstone, etc.):Both examples as well as villager relations and I am not bad at combat.

Posted Image

iShineS
    iShineS

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:09 PM

Sent another batch of messages - Check your PM's. :)

Grizzly40
  • Minecraft: Incomprehendable

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:13 PM

Nickname/Username: Steven
IGN (Minecraft) name: Incomprehendable
Youtube channel: StevenOwnsMinecraft or TheGrizzly40
Will you do a let's play of this server on your channel?: Yeah, if anyone that  server wants to. I love to record and play with fellow Minecrafters! I'd prefer if the person(s) I'm recording with has Skype and a mic though!
What are you good at? (Building, redstone, etc.): Building, server managing, redstone, recording (:3).

If you or anyone else wants to do an LP with me, PM me for my skype!

Edited by Grizzly40, 21 November 2012 - 02:15 PM.

Posted Image

dakta
    dakta

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Minecraft: Dakta
  • PSN:Daktad

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:37 AM

guess i didnt make the cut oh well good luck to you guys that did

Posted Image

IamANubcake1
  • Minecraft: IamANubcake

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:51 AM

Nickname/Username: Nubby or Nub or Nubcake
IGN (Minecraft) name: IamANubcake
Youtube channel: IamANubcake
Will you do a let's play of this server on your channel?: I will be doing an LP on this server if I can join it. I won't post many videos of it at the beginning but once I build my computer, I will post many more.
What are you good at? (Building, redstone, etc.):I am good at building if I am in a good mood. I have recently started learning redstone and have gotten pretty decent at it.
Posted Image

Trickortreatise
  • Minecraft: TrickorTreatise
  • Xbox:TrickofTreatise

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:24 AM

Nickname/Username:   Zach or Trick
IGN (Minecraft) name: Trickortreatise
Youtube channel: Coming soon :)
Will you do a let's play of this server on your channel?: Yes!   especially with other committed members doing lets plays with me :)
What are you good at? (Building, redstone, etc.): Building, some redstone, and building helpful things for the server (endermen farm, iron golem farm, etc.)  

yukisho
    yukisho

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:23 AM

Nickname/Username: Yukisho

IGN (Minecraft) name: Yukisho

Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/yukisho

Will you do a let's play of this server on your channel?: Yes.

What are you good at? (Building, redstone, etc.): Both.

Why you want to join: It's not really about why I want to join. It's how your server would benefit from having me on the team. If I am accepted to come and build the world with you guys, you will not regret it! In fact it will be a hidden benefit in life of having me on board. So why do I want to join? I want to join because not only can I bring an awesome attitude to the group, but I can also bring my experiences and knowledge to the table and get things done. And those things will be glorious and awe-inspiring. I am your best choice for a member, and I would like the opportunity to show you.

DrrewTHEepic

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:29 AM

Nickname/Username: Drew
IGN (Minecraft) name: DrewBoogie
Youtube channel: Pirate101gameplays (136 subs, minecraft channel)
Will you do a let's play of this server on your channel?: I will do lets plays, I have seen generikb and keralis on hermitcraft, i would really love to record my own of a private whitelisted server. Posted Image
What are you good at? (Building, redstone, etc.): I am very good at making modern day houses, epic mines, sky fortresses, farms, Castles,Huge walls, Im not that good with redstone, i do know how to make mob grinder, xp gen, and mob drop gen. Posted Image

Youtube: http://www.youtube.c...ate101gameplays

Weefire
    Weefire

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:16 PM

Nickname/Username:weefire

IGN (Minecraft) name:weefire

Youtube channel: [email protected]

Will you do a let's play of this server on your channel?:Yes, once I get all my editing stuff ready Posted Image

What are you good at? (Building, redstone, etc.):I am good at building very neat builds. Im not to good with redstone but I know the basics.

Thank you for your time! ~weefire

iXRaZoRXi
  • Minecraft: iXRaZoRXi

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:21 PM

Nickname/Username: iXRaZoRXi/ChaosCrafter
IGN (Minecraft) name: iXRaZoRXi
Youtube channel: ChaosCrafterTV/M1Peace
Will you do a let's play of this server on your channel?: Maybe. Not really sure, but on my two channels i have 382 and 1851 Subscribers ;)
What are you good at? (Building, redstone, etc.): Caving, Redstone and Building of course!

See you,
RaZoR

Stone234

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:40 PM

Nickname/Username: Stone234
IGN (Minecraft) name: Stone234
Youtube channel: No Thanks.
Will you do a let's play of this server on your channel?: nope
What are you good at? (Building, redstone, etc.): Minecraft.
I've tried applying to tons of these servers, and they never seem to last, and you cant find a good vanilla server with no-whitelist. So even though i don't do youtube and probably never will, please consider my application. Thanks.
Posted Image

Austin397

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:04 PM

Ingame name: Austin397
Do you use Skype? If so, are you comfortable talking occasionally: indeed i am
What do you like most about minecraft: The vast amount of things you can do and that there are no set rules.
Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave:Yes i was in another server which was based ofmindcrack that i played on for about 100hrs but it has to get closed down as the owner had family issues but i am now on the look for another server.
What are you good at:mainly building as i have a creative mind
What kind of builds do you make: I like the build medieval buildings normally as they seem to look the best in the texture packs i use
What do you do when you get bored of a project: Start another one and come back to it at a later point but never never never leave a project to just die it will get done.
How long have you been playing minecraft: since about a week or 2 after it was released.
How often will you be online: every evening and throughout the day.
How do you deal with social conflict: with a pinch of salt everyone is here to have a good time so make it enjoyable.
Why do you want to join this server in particular: Becuase it is a small style server as i like to know everyone on the server and i find them more enjoyable.
Do you watch any LP'ers: yes here is a list EthosLab, VintageBeef, TheSyndicateProject, Docm77 and more.
Do you make Let's Play videos? (if so, youtube name):i have some but not very good but here is my username on youtube DiversityGamer
Do you consider yourself quiet or social: in-between im not annoyingly social but i will talk to people if required.
Tell me about yourself: Well i am 16 a gamer at heart i love to play as a team and building in Minecraft as a team is the hight of fun, i used to do car racing when i was younger, i also like to talk to people from all walks of life.
Would you chip in some money monthly to help keep the server running:Sure if i feel the server is good enough (i hope it will be)
(Screenshots of your builds will increase the quality of your application)here are some off my screenshots

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

iShineS
    iShineS

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:44 PM

Thanks for all the applications, once again I've sent some PM's out! The server's getting full with people, so I might stop accepting applications for some time, unfortunately.

Insaneggaming

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:00 AM

im very new to youtube but have been on twitch for a while and have over 100 followers but anyways the application :
Nickname/Username: Insaneguy, Insaneggaming or just insane
IGN (Minecraft) name: Insanegguy
Youtube channel: Insaneggaming
Will you do a let's play of this server on your channel?: Yes
What are you good at? Im decent at building and, pretty good at pvp.
I know im new to youtube but i hope  you'll consider my application!

Sleepyllama707

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:57 PM

Nickname/Username: Sleepyllama
IGN (Minecraft) name: sleepyllama707
Youtube channel: TheSleepyllama
Will you do a let's play of this server on your channel?: absolutely
What are you good at? (Building, redstone, etc.): Well rounded, I'm fairly good at redstone and building