Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

"Login Failed" when trying to log in


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

#1

50sense
    50sense

    Carpenter

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:25 AM

since just like 5 mins ago i tried to log into a server and it said bad login, and i know this, and i usually restart my minecraft and its good. but this time, i tried to login and it said login failed. so i tried to login to minecraft.net and it said, "Oops, unknown username or password. If you are logging in with a Mojang account make sure to use your e-mail address as username., " so now im scared that someone hacked it, but its almost as if the account does not exist. im confused

Register or log in to remove.

#2

Kicker
    Kicker

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • Location: Ann Arbor, MI
  • Minecraft: gausterm

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:26 AM

Same thing just started happening to me.  About 5m ago as well.

#3

Biscuit0912
  • Location: Seventeen Hundred and One, Anno Domini
  • Minecraft: biscuit0912

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:26 AM

http://xpaw.ru/mcstatus/ this site tells if logins are up or down.

Posted Image

Want my attention? QUOTE ME


#4

JaysWing321

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:26 AM

Same story here :/ Hope they fix this.

#5

Biscuit0912
  • Location: Seventeen Hundred and One, Anno Domini
  • Minecraft: biscuit0912

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:28 AM

The login sessions are working fine. I do think that they may be doing the 1.5 release

Posted Image

Want my attention? QUOTE ME


#6

Hunter
    Hunter

    Retired Staff

  • Retired Staff
  • 1769 posts
  • Location: New Zealand
  • Minecraft: hunterman12345
  • Xbox:flashbang007

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:28 AM

Why do the login servers look like they are ok, yet we can't login?
Posted Image

Want a Quality Minecraft Server? Check out DemonVPS Minecraft Host!


#7

Biscuit0912
  • Location: Seventeen Hundred and One, Anno Domini
  • Minecraft: biscuit0912

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:29 AM

They may have an un-reported issue. Ill submit A ticket.

Posted Image

Want my attention? QUOTE ME


#8

Cigy111
    Cigy111

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:30 AM

i haveing the same issue i thought maybe my account was hacked also

#9

Biscuit0912
  • Location: Seventeen Hundred and One, Anno Domini
  • Minecraft: biscuit0912

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:31 AM

stop adding to the thread, I can handle the error, calm down.

Posted Image

Want my attention? QUOTE ME


#10

50sense
    50sense

    Carpenter

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:32 AM

ok so im not tripping balls, its happening to everyone? EXTREME RELIEF FACE ACTIVATED *BOOP* :P

#11

Biscuit0912
  • Location: Seventeen Hundred and One, Anno Domini
  • Minecraft: biscuit0912

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:32 AM

DEAR GOD! USE TEKKIT! THERE IS NO ISSUE ON TEKKIT! RAAAA

Posted Image

Want my attention? QUOTE ME


#12

etopsirhc

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:32 AM

View PostCigy111, on 19 November 2012 - 06:30 AM, said:

i haveing the same issue i thought maybe my account was hacked also
same here , paniced and checked to make sure the pass wasnt changed, but still cant log in ><
Posted Image

#13

Biscuit0912
  • Location: Seventeen Hundred and One, Anno Domini
  • Minecraft: biscuit0912

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:34 AM

View Postetopsirhc, on 19 November 2012 - 06:32 AM, said:

same here , paniced and checked to make sure the pass wasnt changed, but still cant log in ><

MY GOD MY GOD! I AM SENDING A REPORT TICKET SO THEY KNOW! JUST STOP ADDING!

Posted Image

Want my attention? QUOTE ME


#14

Cigy111
    Cigy111

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:35 AM

View Postetopsirhc, on 19 November 2012 - 06:32 AM, said:

same here , paniced and checked to make sure the pass wasnt changed, but still cant log in ><

yea even filed a ticket thinking i was hacked *faceplam*

#15

kamyk2000
  • Location: The Limbo region of hell.
  • Minecraft: kamyk_aster

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:35 AM

This just occurred to me as well about 5 minutes ago.

#16

Biscuit0912
  • Location: Seventeen Hundred and One, Anno Domini
  • Minecraft: biscuit0912

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:37 AM

View Postkamyk2000, on 19 November 2012 - 06:35 AM, said:

This just occurred to me as well about 5 minutes ago.

View PostCigy111, on 19 November 2012 - 06:35 AM, said:

yea even filed a ticket thinking i was hacked *faceplam*

View Postetopsirhc, on 19 November 2012 - 06:32 AM, said:

same here , paniced and checked to make sure the pass wasnt changed, but still cant log in ><

View Post50sense, on 19 November 2012 - 06:32 AM, said:

ok so im not tripping balls, its happening to everyone? EXTREME RELIEF FACE ACTIVATED *BOOP* Posted Image

View Posthunterman12345, on 19 November 2012 - 06:28 AM, said:

Why do the login servers look like they are ok, yet we can't login?

View PostJaysWing321, on 19 November 2012 - 06:26 AM, said:

Same story here :/ Hope they fix this.

View PostKicker, on 19 November 2012 - 06:26 AM, said:

Same thing just started happening to me.  About 5m ago as well.

View Post50sense, on 19 November 2012 - 06:25 AM, said:

since just like 5 mins ago i tried to log into a server and it said bad login, and i know this, and i usually restart my minecraft and its good. but this time, i tried to login and it said login failed. so i tried to login to minecraft.net and it said, "Oops, unknown username or password. If you are logging in with a Mojang account make sure to use your e-mail address as username., " so now im scared that someone hacked it, but its almost as if the account does not exist. im confused


Next person to add to the thread and I wont tell them about the issue, yeah?

Posted Image

Want my attention? QUOTE ME


#17

kados14
    kados14

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 372 posts
  • Location: South Dakota
  • Minecraft: Kados14

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:39 AM

yep, same problem here, seems only to be effecting some people.  A friend of mine who lives in Norway (I'm in South Dakota) can login just fine with no problems.
Posted Image

#18

Biscuit0912
  • Location: Seventeen Hundred and One, Anno Domini
  • Minecraft: biscuit0912

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:40 AM

Now that thats over..................

View Postkados14, on 19 November 2012 - 06:39 AM, said:

yep, same problem here, seems only to be effecting some people.  A friend of mine who lives in Norway (I'm in South Dakota) can login just fine with no problems.

Please, just stop adding posts. Its uneeded, I filed a ticket and this is getting spammy.

Posted Image

Want my attention? QUOTE ME


#19

xXGale248Xx

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:43 AM

Hey, have you guys fixed the error yet?

I just got home from school and are having the same problem and want a fix.
Posted Image

#20

etopsirhc

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:44 AM

View PostBiscuit0912, on 19 November 2012 - 06:40 AM, said:

Now that thats over..................



Please, just stop adding posts. Its uneeded, I filed a ticket and this is getting spammy.

an active thread with other ppl experiancing the same problem is more comforting than letting you think that you got hacked.

@ gale , time stamp failure much? its less than 10 min since it started
Posted Image