MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

feed the beast minemod.org minecraft

• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

BrandonBP

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:24 AM

View Postweels1566, on 29 November 2012 - 08:08 AM, said:

So why is the server down to Thursday?
There hasn't been a whitelist response here in a few days. I don't know how old these guys are, but it seems as if perhaps they're already bored with running a server.

Register or log in to remove.

xx1guardian1xx

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:41 PM

View PostSailor, on 27 November 2012 - 01:04 PM, said:

IGN: Sailor
Where you heard about the server: I find link in google after long search.
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to play FTB with other people, but can't create a own server.
If you have any bans on record: No.
What can you bring to the community: I well get on with people. I quickly study and try to help another to all than I can.And also I want to get experience with foreigners.
I Russian and if you find mistakes forgive me please Posted Image

View PostAnother_slayer, on 28 November 2012 - 01:35 PM, said:

IGN:another_slayer
Where you heard about the server:Mc forum
Why you would like to play on the server:im looking for a stable FTB server with rich coummunity
If you have any bans on record: nope, im a good boy Posted Image
What can you bring to the community:
i have a really long history with tech mods and FTB and i have a really rich knowledge of the
mods, i can help people which are new to the mods and i can help making shared machines/resources rooms.

View Post77George77, on 28 November 2012 - 04:44 AM, said:

IGN: 77George77
Where you heard about the server:MC forums
Why you would like to play on the server: i wanna try something new in minecraft
If you have any bans on record: nope
What can you bring to the community: good building and supplies Posted Image

View PostMrSimix, on 27 November 2012 - 09:23 PM, said:

IGN: Mr_Siminiati
Where you heard about the server:I googled

View PostCraveMode, on 27 November 2012 - 08:50 PM, said:

IGN: cravemode
Where you heard about the server: These forums, looking for an FTB server.
Why you would like to play on the server: Looking for a decent FTB server with a good community.
If you have any bans on record: None
What can you bring to the community: I know alot about all the mods included in FTB and ran my own server from Vanilla to Tekkit to doing my own Forge+bukkit custom modpacks.

View PostThe_dark_fox_rises, on 27 November 2012 - 08:28 PM, said:

IGN:adrioxthefox
Where you heard about the server:i was looking up feed the beast mod pack personal servers
Why you would like to play on the server:Because i know lots of mods and on public servers you get griefed and stuff and i dont like that
If you have any bans on record:No,but i have been banned when people say that it was not me or people think that it is me and they believe him or for other stupid reasons
What can you bring to the community:Another Helpful person and much more!

View PostSailor, on 27 November 2012 - 01:04 PM, said:

IGN: Sailor
Where you heard about the server: I find link in google after long search.
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to play FTB with other people, but can't create a own server.
If you have any bans on record: No.
What can you bring to the community: I well get on with people. I quickly study and try to help another to all than I can.And also I want to get experience with foreigners.
I Russian and if you find mistakes forgive me please Posted Image
All accepted!
Why you would like to play on the server:Because I am keen on meeting new and interesting people and also want to record
If you have any bans on record:yes i have my own channel and i am recording
What can you bring to the community:Some interesting builds and a lots of fun!

View PostBrandonBP, on 30 November 2012 - 12:24 AM, said:

There hasn't been a whitelist response here in a few days. I don't know how old these guys are, but it seems as if perhaps they're already bored with running a server.
We run many servers.
Most of the whitelists come from the FTB forums so I check there first.
I have been ill recently so I forgot about mcf.
Sorry for the halt.
Posted Image

redblackdragon3

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:51 PM

why am i banned? becuase of that joke realy?

and idk when i got banned but i cant log in and ps sorry i curse so much but dude i am trying me nuts off here to awtch it

what if the answer to everything doesn't exist? we would have been chasing our own tail all along...

xx1guardian1xx

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:58 PM

View Postredblackdragon3, on 30 November 2012 - 03:51 PM, said:

why am i banned? becuase of that joke realy?

and idk when i got banned but i cant log in and ps sorry i curse so much but dude i am trying me nuts off here to awtch it
You were banned for griefing and stealing.
Posted Image

redblackdragon3

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:02 PM

View Postxx1guardian1xx, on 30 November 2012 - 03:58 PM, said:

You were banned for griefing and stealing.
o thats funny i dont understand that part i griefed some rubber tree leaves of a farm  and tapt the rubber ok i admit and i cooked 36 pork or something like that in a guys induction furnace but other then that i dont understand mmmmm wierd  i dont get it i sayt i found tons of stuff and m boddy screams to take it but i dint.... i just hate this dude i had 1 time before this on a server and i hate when i get banned for no reason if u say stealing like 1k eu and taking some rubber tree leaves and tapping some trees 1 TIME no more is griefing then i dont know i call it helping ur self because of the cast that i couldnt find trees i just realy dude explain this to me because so far i know i went so far outside the server law i should get a kick no more

o ps i may stole alot of ­ but the ­ i stole is called air and i need it to breath (its a joke i mean c2o other words its just to cheer u up and just to tell u i only steal c2o and no more)

what if the answer to everything doesn't exist? we would have been chasing our own tail all along...

redblackdragon3

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:24 PM

dude i did naving i dint grief who told u i did? because i dint idk who told u it but its not fair plase explain why u think i have griefed

redblackdragon3

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:48 PM

so u are gona perm ban me for no reason?

BrandonBP

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:38 PM

So, what do I need to do to get whitelisted? I put in an application seven days ago and was told I was accepted; however, the server says I'm not whitelisted. This looks like a cool server, and I would like to come try it out. I would appreciate anyone's help.

Thanks much. -BrandonBP

redblackdragon3

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:26 PM

View PostBrandonBP, on 30 November 2012 - 07:38 PM, said:

So, what do I need to do to get whitelisted? I put in an application seven days ago and was told I was accepted; however, the server says I'm not whitelisted. This looks like a cool server, and I would like to come try it out. I would appreciate anyone's help.

Thanks much. -BrandonBP
ye it is cool untill u get banned unfair.....

louiskw
    louiskw

Gold Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 424 posts
  • Minecraft: louiskw

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:45 PM

View PostBrandonBP, on 30 November 2012 - 07:38 PM, said:

Thanks much. -BrandonBP
Sorry, someone must have made a typo somewhere XD You should be able to connect now.

http://www.minemod.org :: A Modded Blog

BrandonBP

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:22 AM

View Postlouiskw, on 30 November 2012 - 11:45 PM, said:

Sorry, someone must have made a typo somewhere XD You should be able to connect now.
Sweet. Thanks!

redblackdragon3

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:46 PM

i am minining then i use me portal to go back up and i spawn in another portal and die in lava i dont konw what happendbut i lost a diamond sword a diamond chest plate a diamond pickaxe 2 stack of coal like 30 copper ore like 10 tin ore like 24 gold ore and bronze leggins bronze helmet bronze boots and me portal gun but the most i am realy angry about me 30 levels cuold u please give this stuff back?

Pollomuhku
  • Minecraft: Guniomi

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:58 PM

IGN: Guniomi

Where you heard about the server:  Browsing the forums

Why you would like to play on the server:  Looking for a server without horrible TPS problems, this sounds like a good one.

If you have any bans on record:  Don't think so

What can you bring to the community:  I'm really like hoarding all kinds of stuff, and trading of course.

milfmaster16

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:26 PM

IGN:jollygreengiant
Where you heard about the server:it is very good server to be on  with very nice people

Why you would like to play on the server: because from reviews on the server from friends they all say it is amazing server
If you have any bans on record: no
What can you bring to the community
: fun to community because im gulliable and anyone can take the    out of me because i can take it

BmxRyder
    BmxRyder

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:10 AM

IGN:BmxRyder

Where you heard about the server:Googling FTB public server

Why you would like to play on the server:Watched many videos on the mod and have run into issues with other servers having corrupt and invisible blocks

If you have any bans on record:no

What can you bring to the community:I enjoy doing deep research into any game I play and information I gain my benefit other users

TOMDICKandHARRY

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:55 PM

IGN: DethJerry

Where you heard about the server: Googling FTB public server

Why you would like to play on the server:Want to play with nice non-griefers

What can you bring to the community:i am an average builder and i know a fair bit about the FTB mods so can help out any members who are stuck

weels1566
  • Minecraft: weels1566

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:37 PM

Could we possibly move to the new FTB magic world pack? (It has Thaumcraft3 and will probably add EE3 to it at a later stage)
Posted Image

xx1guardian1xx

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:07 PM

View Postredblackdragon3, on 01 December 2012 - 07:46 PM, said:

i am minining then i use me portal to go back up and i spawn in another portal and die in lava i dont konw what happendbut i lost a diamond sword a diamond chest plate a diamond pickaxe 2 stack of coal like 30 copper ore like 10 tin ore like 24 gold ore and bronze leggins bronze helmet bronze boots and me portal gun but the most i am realy angry about me 30 levels cuold u please give this stuff back?
You have been perma-banned for burning down 2 homes stealing from them, Being rude to staff shall I go on?
Also for being an idiot on MCF also learn some grammar.
Posted Image

xx1guardian1xx

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:36 PM

View Postweels1566, on 02 December 2012 - 11:37 PM, said:

Could we possibly move to the new FTB magic world pack? (It has Thaumcraft3 and will probably add EE3 to it at a later stage)
Maybe I recommend asking louis on the website.

View PostTOMDICKandHARRY, on 02 December 2012 - 08:55 PM, said:

IGN: DethJerry

Where you heard about the server: Googling FTB public server

Why you would like to play on the server:Want to play with nice non-griefers

What can you bring to the community:i am an average builder and i know a fair bit about the FTB mods so can help out any members who are stuck

View PostBmxRyder, on 02 December 2012 - 07:10 AM, said:

IGN:BmxRyder

Where you heard about the server:Googling FTB public server

Why you would like to play on the server:Watched many videos on the mod and have run into issues with other servers having corrupt and invisible blocks

What can you bring to the community:I enjoy doing deep research into any game I play and information I gain my benefit other users

View Postmilfmaster16, on 01 December 2012 - 08:26 PM, said:

IGN:jollygreengiant
Where you heard about the server:it is very good server to be on  with very nice people

Why you would like to play on the server: because from reviews on the server from friends they all say it is amazing server
If you have any bans on record: no
What can you bring to the community
: fun to community because im gulliable and anyone can take the out of me because i can take it

View PostPollomuhku, on 01 December 2012 - 07:58 PM, said:

IGN: Guniomi

Where you heard about the server:  Browsing the forums

Why you would like to play on the server:  Looking for a server without horrible TPS problems, this sounds like a good one.

If you have any bans on record:  Don't think so

What can you bring to the community:  I'm really like hoarding all kinds of stuff, and trading of course.
All accepted!
Posted Image

Trydal
    Trydal

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Minecraft: Trydal

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:53 PM

Where you heard about the server:I found the server through forums when looking for a FTB server. This is the first time I've heard of this server.

Why you would like to play on the server:
It looks like a mature, serious and nice server to both play on and socialize.

If you have any bans on record:
Zero.

What can you bring to the community:
Aside from a new builder to the server I'll bring a new friend :).

IGN: Trydal