Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

'LETUXCRAFT' TEKKIT SERVER [WHITELIST]

whitelist buildcraft yogcast tekkit ftb feed the beast

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
131 replies to this topic

#41

Schweehog
  • Location: USA
  • Minecraft: Andrew_Mullhaupt
  • Xbox:Ace Of 97

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:36 PM

Ehh i typo'd my name, it's actually: Andrew_Mullhaupt

Register or log in to remove.

#42

soccercraft
  • Minecraft: Soccercraft

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:44 PM

HellO!
IGN: Soccercraft
I woudl really like to join this server, i have played on several tekkit servers i ahve really enjoyed but they all are gone now. This server seems similiar to the type i like and have been looking for so i hope to play here. I am GMT-5 but i play alot during european times and US times. I beleive i am mature and competent with the mods.
Posted Image

#43

LethalScience
  • Location: Nowhere near
  • Minecraft: LethalScience

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:49 PM

View PostSchweehog, on 22 November 2012 - 06:36 PM, said:

Ehh i typo'd my name, it's actually: Andrew_Mullhaupt

Fixed.

View Postsoccercraft, on 22 November 2012 - 06:44 PM, said:

HellO!
IGN: Soccercraft
I woudl really like to join this server, i have played on several tekkit servers i ahve really enjoyed but they all are gone now. This server seems similiar to the type i like and have been looking for so i hope to play here. I am GMT-5 but i play alot during european times and US times. I beleive i am mature and competent with the mods.

Added to the whitelist!

We have a whitelist Tekkit Survival Server.

Interested in joining? Click here.


#44

rexo12(my ingame name)
  • Location: in front of my computer typing this out.
  • Minecraft: rexo12

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:14 PM

IGN: rexo12
Experience: Have dabbled in all things tekkit: Pumps, redpower, wireless redstone, buildcraft, industrialcraft, equivalent exchange and even forcefields.
Timezone: EST(give or take a few hours)
About myself: I am a rather experienced builder and redstoner in vanilla, and i have a good sense of style, e.g.: in my old tekkit server, i built my house in a volcano. I prefer to work in a team than alone, and i have never greifed in my life.
On time: 2-4hrs a day(may be divided)
Posted Image
Free + Crabs + Ability to trample/suffocate opponents in Cortex Command = Free Bombs.

#45

Qwerty_Onice

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:03 PM

IGN: Qwerty_Onice
Timezone: Mountain (US)
About myself: i love technic and tekkit. i like playing games. i watch the yogscast and dumb and dumber youalwayswin. i am in GT classes.i have an iq of142. i am 13 in 8th grade. freind of (IGN) Andrew_mullhaup. he actually suggested it 2 me. On my honor. (Boy scout)
On Time: most of the ttime when i can
expetience : expert at BC, IC2, EE2,  and Redpower. others i dabble

#46

Kore99X
    Kore99X

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 49 posts
  • Location: United States
  • Minecraft: Jighftw
  • Xbox:Hangman99X

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:08 PM

IGN: Jighftw
Stuff: I live in USA Central Time, and that is all I know about that XD. Anyway, I have some experience with Tekkit, more than beginners and stuff, but I would really love to increase my expreience with Tekkit. i tried to do so in other Tekkit servers...but they just weren't for me...to much stuff like griefing, pvp, and just filled with people who do no know the definition of friendly or mature. I like building stuff like always and I can build pretty good, not the best but not the worst. And lately, I've been just wanting a nice Tekkit server and this seems legit as it can be. I'm 17, and have some other experiences in Minecraft like RP, but I doubt that is needed. I can't find any good RP Tekkit servers so I thought I'll just settle for a good Tekkit server and this just seems very right to me, and I'll love to give it a try. I have little sinlings and a mother who use the same PC I use to play some i won't be on as much as I want to, depending on whatever is going on. And my internets as of now, isn't all that great so I might have trouble playing on the server. I had good internet before, but we couldn't afford it anymore...and got stuck with something worse than a stale cookie...*shudders* Anywho...I'll love to join and play, have fun. I might be getting a friend to join as well since we both love a good Tekkit server.

#47

higadadish

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:13 AM

Username: higadadish
Experience: i have played on heaps of tekkit servers and they are great but i just want to join a friendly community and get to know other players
About myself: I'm from Australia and I like building huge factories and stuff with other people its fun and well single players boring cause you only play by yourself
On time: 3-4 hours weekdays and 5-6 weekends

#48

EpicAngel
  • Location: Greece
  • Minecraft: Epic_Angel

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:55 AM

hey! my ign is: Epic_Angel  . I love playing tekkit but not with many people. just like you said, a small comunity. im very good at redstone circuits and at tower/fortress building. I live in greece so i dont think i'll have any problems with time + i've finished highschool so i have no time limits "*,..,*" . Finaly, i'd like to think that my english are pretty good, so i guess e wont have any problems comunicating!

#49

LethalScience
  • Location: Nowhere near
  • Minecraft: LethalScience

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:21 PM

View Postrexo12(my ingame name), on 22 November 2012 - 07:14 PM, said:

IGN: rexo12
Experience: Have dabbled in all things tekkit: Pumps, redpower, wireless redstone, buildcraft, industrialcraft, equivalent exchange and even forcefields.
Timezone: EST(give or take a few hours)
About myself: I am a rather experienced builder and redstoner in vanilla, and i have a good sense of style, e.g.: in my old tekkit server, i built my house in a volcano. I prefer to work in a team than alone, and i have never greifed in my life.
On time: 2-4hrs a day(may be divided)

View PostQwerty_Onice, on 22 November 2012 - 08:03 PM, said:

IGN: Qwerty_Onice
Timezone: Mountain (US)
About myself: i love technic and tekkit. i like playing games. i watch the yogscast and dumb and dumber youalwayswin. i am in GT classes.i have an iq of142. i am 13 in 8th grade. freind of (IGN) Andrew_mullhaup. he actually suggested it 2 me. On my honor. (Boy scout)
On Time: most of the ttime when i can
expetience : expert at BC, IC2, EE2,  and Redpower. others i dabble

View PostKore99X, on 22 November 2012 - 08:08 PM, said:

IGN: Jighftw
Stuff: I live in USA Central Time, and that is all I know about that XD. Anyway, I have some experience with Tekkit, more than beginners and stuff, but I would really love to increase my expreience with Tekkit. i tried to do so in other Tekkit servers...but they just weren't for me...to much stuff like griefing, pvp, and just filled with people who do no know the definition of friendly or mature. I like building stuff like always and I can build pretty good, not the best but not the worst. And lately, I've been just wanting a nice Tekkit server and this seems legit as it can be. I'm 17, and have some other experiences in Minecraft like RP, but I doubt that is needed. I can't find any good RP Tekkit servers so I thought I'll just settle for a good Tekkit server and this just seems very right to me, and I'll love to give it a try. I have little sinlings and a mother who use the same PC I use to play some i won't be on as much as I want to, depending on whatever is going on. And my internets as of now, isn't all that great so I might have trouble playing on the server. I had good internet before, but we couldn't afford it anymore...and got stuck with something worse than a stale cookie...*shudders* Anywho...I'll love to join and play, have fun. I might be getting a friend to join as well since we both love a good Tekkit server.

View Posthigadadish, on 23 November 2012 - 10:13 AM, said:

Username: higadadish
Experience: i have played on heaps of tekkit servers and they are great but i just want to join a friendly community and get to know other players
About myself: I'm from Australia and I like building huge factories and stuff with other people its fun and well single players boring cause you only play by yourself
On time: 3-4 hours weekdays and 5-6 weekends

View PostEpicAngel, on 23 November 2012 - 10:55 AM, said:

hey! my ign is: Epic_Angel  . I love playing tekkit but not with many people. just like you said, a small comunity. im very good at redstone circuits and at tower/fortress building. I live in greece so i dont think i'll have any problems with time + i've finished highschool so i have no time limits "*,..,*" . Finaly, i'd like to think that my english are pretty good, so i guess e wont have any problems comunicating!

All whitelisted.

UPDATE:
I'm migrating data to our new server. Shouldn't take more than 1-2 hours!
I'll post when I'm ready.

We have a whitelist Tekkit Survival Server.

Interested in joining? Click here.


#50

LethalScience
  • Location: Nowhere near
  • Minecraft: LethalScience

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:44 PM

UPDATE:
Server migration complete! Please use this new IP: 94.23.235.117

We have a whitelist Tekkit Survival Server.

Interested in joining? Click here.


#51

LIttleFinger
  • Location: Wherever you are, baby ;)
  • Minecraft: FrozenWaffles

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:51 PM

Username:
frozenwaffles

Experience:
Everything I know about Tekkit, I learned from the yogscast. I've been looking for a while for a server to get started on and this looks like a great way to learn and refine my new skills!

About myself:
My name is Colin but I go by 'waffles' for obvious reasons! I'm an enthusiastic minecraft, yognaut, and gamer in general. As you can probably guess I'm a huge nerd and but my interests are very versatile. I enjoy reading, writing, acting, gaming, youtube, and jogging.

On time:
This time of year I won't be super active but, trust me, I'll make up for it in my nightly activity I'll have time for next year!

Thanks for your consideration,
waffles

#52

CaLlMeANoObAnDyOuWiLlDiE

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:57 PM

Username : XxDJCelticxX
Experience : I didn't play tekkit before cos i can't find the download website :/ ask my friend and they can't help me .\
About Myself : Love play Computer
Time : Everyday played for 7 hours (Non-Stop)

Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#53

LethalScience
  • Location: Nowhere near
  • Minecraft: LethalScience

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:00 PM

View PostLIttleFinger, on 23 November 2012 - 03:51 PM, said:

Username:
frozenwaffles

Experience:
Everything I know about Tekkit, I learned from the yogscast. I've been looking for a while for a server to get started on and this looks like a great way to learn and refine my new skills!

About myself:
My name is Colin but I go by 'waffles' for obvious reasons! I'm an enthusiastic minecraft, yognaut, and gamer in general. As you can probably guess I'm a huge nerd and but my interests are very versatile. I enjoy reading, writing, acting, gaming, youtube, and jogging.

On time:
This time of year I won't be super active but, trust me, I'll make up for it in my nightly activity I'll have time for next year!

Thanks for your consideration,
waffles

View PostCaLlMeANoObAnDyOuWiLlDiE, on 23 November 2012 - 03:57 PM, said:

Username : XxDJCelticxX
Experience : I didn't play tekkit before cos i can't find the download website :/ ask my friend and they can't help me .\
About Myself : Love play Computer
Time : Everyday played for 7 hours (Non-Stop)

Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Whitelisted. Welcome to the server!

We have a whitelist Tekkit Survival Server.

Interested in joining? Click here.


#54

Josh1762
    Josh1762

    Newly Spawned

  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:08 PM

Hey, my name is Josh, my name on tekkit will be Sp3llch3k though.

I'm 15, but I am very mature, when necessary. (Just saying I'm not a complete bore and can enjoy myself!)
My experience with tekkit is essentially fiddling around on single player, and a bit on a few various servers. I just want to work together with a group of nice people and make neat stuff! The rules you posted were exactly what I was looking for. I was hoping to make a nice massive home for everyone to live in and work together on, instead of everyone building houses miles away from each other. :)

Timezone: GMT

Hours: I won't be playing obsessively (Like, 8 hours a day) as I have school work to do ,but, I will be playing for a few hours a day!

Sorry for the long 'application'. The practice will help for the personal statement I'll have to do soon!

#55

Luxs3
    Luxs3

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 98 posts
  • Minecraft: luxs3

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:13 PM

View PostJosh1762, on 23 November 2012 - 07:08 PM, said:

Hey, my name is Josh, my name on tekkit will be Sp3llch3k though.

I'm 15, but I am very mature, when necessary. (Just saying I'm not a complete bore and can enjoy myself!)
My experience with tekkit is essentially fiddling around on single player, and a bit on a few various servers. I just want to work together with a group of nice people and make neat stuff! The rules you posted were exactly what I was looking for. I was hoping to make a nice massive home for everyone to live in and work together on, instead of everyone building houses miles away from each other. Posted Image

Timezone: GMT

Hours: I won't be playing obsessively (Like, 8 hours a day) as I have school work to do ,but, I will be playing for a few hours a day!

Sorry for the long 'application'. The practice will help for the personal statement I'll have to do soon!

You're whitelisted.
See you soon.

#56

dinosaur99

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:35 PM

username:dinosour99
experience:i have been playing tekkit for a year or so and have been watching tekkit with duncan videos and i know almost all of the mods here.
timezone:i live in the usa i really dont know the timezone
about myself:i really get along with other people and also help them when they need something really bad and im 10
on time:im mostly playing tekkit for abot 10 hours
im excited to read ur reply

#57

Aman53
    Aman53

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:39 PM

IGN Harrison53

I have been waching bluexephos and yogscastlalnas channels and playing solo for 5 months and am really good.

i live in the central timezone (Midwestern USA)

and i will be on 3-4 hours a day
ps im also good with working with others and quarry systems/ solar power!

#58

Luxs3
    Luxs3

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 98 posts
  • Minecraft: luxs3

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:57 PM

View Postdinosaur99, on 23 November 2012 - 07:35 PM, said:

username:dinosour99
experience:i have been playing tekkit for a year or so and have been watching tekkit with duncan videos and i know almost all of the mods here.
timezone:i live in the usa i really dont know the timezone
about myself:i really get along with other people and also help them when they need something really bad and im 10
on time:im mostly playing tekkit for abot 10 hours
im excited to read ur reply

Sorry you're not taken.

View PostAman53, on 23 November 2012 - 08:39 PM, said:

IGN Harrison53

I have been waching bluexephos and yogscastlalnas channels and playing solo for 5 months and am really good.

i live in the central timezone (Midwestern USA)

and i will be on 3-4 hours a day
ps im also good with working with others and quarry systems/ solar power!

Added to the whitelist.
See you soon.

#59

AnonFirefly
  • Minecraft: AnonFirefly

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:18 AM

IGN: AnonFirefly
Timezone: US Central Time
Experience: I have been playing Tekkit for six to seven months and know the ins and outs of the majority of the mods.
About me: 19, almost 20, consistent Minecraft player. I'm on for about 3 or so hours. I've been looking for a Tekkit community to play with it for a long time. This one seems like a good one. I hope to play with you soon.

#60

Mr_Happy122

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:19 AM

Ign: Mr_Happy122

Expirience: I have watched duncan's (yogscast) whole series, and have re done some of his designs, and know all of the mods currently except for red power. (havent expiramented with it yet)

Timezone: I think central america (illinois, United states)

About me: 14 Smart, a bit quiet, responsible, funny, love helping people (math tutor so i know how to teach people), and willing to do what is told to me. Also a boyscout :D.

On-Time: Depends on how much homework usally 1 to 2 hours a night if i have no homework. I will mostly be playing on weekends because i am doing lacrosse and have prac 5 days a week, but i will try my hardest to play as much as possible.

Hoping to find a small community server with nothing banned. I hate those huge servers where you dont know anyone, and then are forced to live on your own, thats not the point of multiplayer i like to know who is on the server i play on

skype: mikefins

Really hoping i can join Posted Image