Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

MexicanPistachios Server=Looking For Moderators or Builders


  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1

MexicanPistachios

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:23 AM

MexicanPistachio Server

Hello I am someone who makes YouTube videos and i have decided to start a server and i have been wanting some people to help me make this server possible. I am specificly looking for moderators (help watch over the server) and or builders (who help build various structures). Also the server will be shown on the YouTube channel.

To apply you must fill out this form and post in the reply box:

Minecraft IGN (username):
Age:
Timezone:
Builder/Moderator:
Why you want to join:
Experience:
Skype (If you have one):
Who is your favourite YouTuber:

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube....xicanPistachios

You will recieve a private message with server ip

Register or log in to remove.

#2

Chimpez
    Chimpez

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:30 AM

Minecraft IGN (username):Chimpez
Age:14
Timezone:East
Builder/Moderator:Moderator
Why you want to join:Im looking for a fun server and help out
Experience:Great
Skype (If you have one):BradlySauerbrun
Who is your favourite YouTuber:iJevin

#3

DJ77100
    DJ77100

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:48 AM

Minecraft IGN (username): dj7710
Age:16
Timezone:central
Builder/Moderator:mod
Why you want to join:bc i have way too much EXP with owning and operating servers
Experience: co-owner once,admin 3, mod 5,
Skype (If you have one):dj7710
Who is your favourite YouTuber: Pewdiepie
Hai

#4

MexicanPistachios

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:56 AM

View PostChimpez, on 18 November 2012 - 04:30 AM, said:

Minecraft IGN (username):Chimpez
Age:14
Timezone:East
Builder/Moderator:Moderator
Why you want to join:Im looking for a fun server and help out
Experience:Great
Skype (If you have one):BradlySauerbrun
Who is your favourite YouTuber:iJevin

Ok accepted ip will be sent to you but we havent started building yet also is saturday/sunday UTC/GMT +10 hours okay

View PostDJ77100, on 18 November 2012 - 04:48 AM, said:

Minecraft IGN (username): dj7710
Age:16
Timezone:central
Builder/Moderator:mod
Why you want to join:bc i have way too much EXP with owning and operating servers
Experience: co-owner once,admin 3, mod 5,
Skype (If you have one):dj7710
Who is your favourite YouTuber: Pewdiepie

Ok accepted ip will be sent to you but we havent started building yet also is saturday/sunday UTC/GMT +10 hours okay

#5

Tayzor72
    Tayzor72

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:43 AM

IGN: Tayzor72
Age:13
Timezone: Pacific Us
Builder/Moderator: Either works for me
Why I want to join: Because I want a server to help on and I like helping and building
Expirience: Great but my survival and parkour could use some work
Skype: Tayzor72
Fav Youtuber: Captainsparklez

#6

MexicanPistachios

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:37 AM

View PostTayzor72, on 18 November 2012 - 05:43 AM, said:

IGN: Tayzor72
Age:13
Timezone: Pacific Us
Builder/Moderator: Either works for me
Why I want to join: Because I want a server to help on and I like helping and building
Expirience: Great but my survival and parkour could use some work
Skype: Tayzor72
Fav Youtuber: Captainsparklez

OK accepted could you be on at Saturday/Sunday UTC/GMT +10 hours
Server is not on at the momment

#7

jphockey9
  • Minecraft: jphockey9

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:29 AM

Minecraft IGN (username): jphockey9
Age: 15
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Builder/Moderator: Builder
Why you want to join: I really like to build and would like to help out with starting up your serving by helping to build.
Experience: I have been Have my own 8 slot private server, Moderator twice, and builder 4 times
Skype (If you have one): jphockey9
Who is your favourite YouTuber: yogscast

#8

DaAce
    DaAce

    Newly Spawned

  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:22 AM

Minecraft IGN (Username) : vAce_
Age : 13
Timezone : GMT + 8:00 (Standard Time) Im from singapore , now is currently 6:20pm.
Builder/Moderator : Moderator.
Why do you want to join : I'm looking for a server to call my home and I love helping .
Experience : I have joined a few servers and have donator ranking .
Skype : vace__
Who is your favourite youtuber : CaptainSparklez

#9

AssassinHero

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:40 AM

Minecraft IGN (username): AssassinHero
Age: 17
Timezone: GMT
Builder/Moderator: Moderator
Why you want to join: I really like being a moderator and having fun at the same time, I also hate griefers and rule breakers so i want to ensure it doesnt happen
Experience: I have owned my own server
Skype (If you have one): ryanloveshalo
Who is your favourite YouTuber: Tobuscus, Pewdiepie and CherryRSR

#10

MexicanPistachios

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:17 AM

View Postjphockey9, on 18 November 2012 - 07:29 AM, said:

Minecraft IGN (username): jphockey9
Age: 15
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Builder/Moderator: Builder
Why you want to join: I really like to build and would like to help out with starting up your serving by helping to build.
Experience: I have been Have my own 8 slot private server, Moderator twice, and builder 4 times
Skype (If you have one): jphockey9
Who is your favourite YouTuber: yogscast

Ok accepted

View PostDaAce, on 18 November 2012 - 10:22 AM, said:

Minecraft IGN (Username) : vAce_
Age : 13
Timezone : GMT + 8:00 (Standard Time) Im from singapore , now is currently 6:20pm.
Builder/Moderator : Moderator.
Why do you want to join : I'm looking for a server to call my home and I love helping .
Experience : I have joined a few servers and have donator ranking .
Skype : vace__
Who is your favourite youtuber : CaptainSparklez

Accepted

View PostAssassinHero, on 18 November 2012 - 11:40 AM, said:

Minecraft IGN (username): AssassinHero
Age: 17
Timezone: GMT
Builder/Moderator: Moderator
Why you want to join: I really like being a moderator and having fun at the same time, I also hate griefers and rule breakers so i want to ensure it doesnt happen
Experience: I have owned my own server
Skype (If you have one): ryanloveshalo
Who is your favourite YouTuber: Tobuscus, Pewdiepie and CherryRSR
Welcome to the team

#11

AssassinHero

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:27 PM

Can i get an update on how the server uis going?