• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.6.4] Emasher's Mods: Emasher Resource, Engineer's Toolbox, GasCraft and Defense

gas hemp gascraft deflector engineers toolbox modular socket automation fence defense

• Please log in to reply
609 replies to this topic

CreativeGuy
  • Minecraft: TMSWSFM

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:52 PM

Want to play with Your mods,Emasher,but cannot.Why?That's why!
Spoiler:
After adding defense,engineer's toolbox,emasher's resources and gascraft,my minecraft crahsed.can You at least tell me which mod caused it?Or even if you have some time,then please,check and then tell me,what must I do to solve it.
Greetings,
                                                                                              GC_dzbanek

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Emasher
    Emasher

Gold Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 451 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:42 PM

View PostFatBobTheSlob, on 31 October 2013 - 10:46 AM, said:

Emasher, is your limestone registred in the oredictionary as oreLimestone? If not, could you do it, because Mariculture uses limestone too, and I'd like to use them both interchangeably in recipes.

Problem is, if you use BiomesOPlenty you get rubies and sapphires too, but they don't register theirs in oreDictionary, at least I think they don't.

Maybe change the name? I dunno...

I might register it as "blockLimestone" in a future update. "oreLimestone" doesn't follow the standard ore dictionary naming conventions.

As for the gems, I'm not changing my mod because another mod has an item with the same name in it.

View PostCreativeGuy, on 31 October 2013 - 09:52 PM, said:

Want to play with Your mods,Emasher,but cannot.Why?That's why!

After adding defense,engineer's toolbox,emasher's resources and gascraft,my minecraft crahsed.can You at least tell me which mod caused it?Or even if you have some time,then please,check and then tell me,what must I do to solve it.
Greetings,
  GC_dzbanek

Try updating Java and making sure you don't have older versions of Java installed on your machine.
Posted Image
Also: GasCraft, and Defense.

CreativeGuy
  • Minecraft: TMSWSFM

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:57 PM

Did as You said.Nothing happened,except new crash report in my crash-reports folder when tried to run MC.

Posted Image

Emasher
    Emasher

Gold Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 451 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:26 PM

Post the new crash report, then try running Minecraft with only Forge and my mods installed.

In-fact, ideally you should back up and delete your current .minecraft/ directory and try a fresh install.
Posted Image

masterP
    masterP

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:05 PM

Spoiler:
After trying to update my Modpack, the last version of IC² worked (289).
EDIT: I tried it without updating IC² (I thought the problem was there, but it is not).
EDIT2: Tinkers Construct 1.5.0 is the mod that has conflicts with your mods.
Freude, schöner Götterfunken, Tochter aus Elysium,
Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligthum!
Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt;
Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Nalkrien
    Nalkrien

Tree Puncher

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:52 PM

View PostmasterP, on 05 November 2013 - 07:05 PM, said:

Spoiler:
After trying to update my Modpack, the last version of IC² worked (289).
EDIT: I tried it without updating IC² (I thought the problem was there, but it is not).
EDIT2: Tinkers Construct 1.5.0 is the mod that has conflicts with your mods.

I have gotten the error too, I updated from one of the dev version 11 to 12 before he released 1.5.0, so it was something added in his dev version 12.

walkerjonny

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:34 AM

View PostNalkrien, on 06 November 2013 - 01:52 PM, said:

I have gotten the error too, I updated from one of the dev version 11 to 12 before he released 1.5.0, so it was something added in his dev version 12.

I confirm that. Maybe you and mDiyo should have a small talk together...

walkerjonny

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:53 AM

mDiyo stated today, that the TConstruct API has changed from v1.4.7 to v1.5 and is causing those crashes.
Possibly you should have a look into that to get your mod(s) compatible with TConstruct again.

FatBobTheSlob

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:01 PM

Already is fixing it. Release should be out in a couple days.

Emasher
    Emasher

Gold Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 451 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:47 PM

Indeed. I've been very busy for the past few days and I haven't had time to fix the problem. I do know about the problem, and I know exactly what I have to do to fix it. I'll most likely get it out sometime Friday evening.
Posted Image

Emasher
    Emasher

Gold Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 451 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:03 PM

I've released Emasher Resource 1.2.1.5 which should be compatible with the latest builds of Tinkerer's Construct. It also changes non-retrogening of ores to the default setting.
Posted Image

walkerjonny

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:27 PM

Thank you for your rare spare time you use to update your mods!
I know what you'e speaking of. I for myself had just two very long working days (~ 24 working hours at least)

Emasher
    Emasher

Gold Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 451 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:49 AM

Engineer's Toolbox 1.1.6.0 (as well as Emasher Resource 1.2.1.6 and GasCraft 2.0.3.0) is now out.

Some key changes:

Native EU and MJ support in sockets has been removed.
Sockets now work with Redstone Flux instead.
Fluid pipes and flux pipes have been added.
Adapters to go between EU and RF, and MJ and RF have been added.
Tinkerer's Construct Nether ores now work with the ore processing system.
Universal Extractors have been added which pull fluid out of adjacent tanks when given a redstone signal and insert it into other adjacent fluid tanks or pipes.
Sweet Redstone Ingots have been added (combine sugar and redstone in the multi-smelter).
Posted Image

Gyro
    Gyro

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 566 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:45 AM

Requesting a config option to disable algae spread.

Pie_addict

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:27 AM

Hey Emasher, if your reading this it's @pie_addict from twitter! Guys reply to this if you want this too my support UE (good for my mudpack) and plz explain hwy it would be cool too support it. I guess I'll go first...1. UE has a great simple API that you can EASILY support2. Not many mods support UE and your mods would be a +4 Posted ImageI'm sorry if this seems very annoying to you emasher, if it is you can tell me but I really want your mods in mudpack that uses the UE api, ad only the UE api.anyone else?.....

Edited by Pie_addict, 13 November 2013 - 05:29 AM.

FatBobTheSlob

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:53 PM

Emahser, can you please add a config option so I can set how much gas is made from algae + water? For my setup 1000mb gas from 1 algae + 1000mb water is way too much. I want it to be 250mb gas.

sircrimer

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:07 PM

Hi,

I just processed 3 cobalt ore. The result was 9 cobalt and 5 ardite ingots. (I guess its 33% ?)
Is that high bonus percentage by design? I would have expected it to be more around 5%.

Greetings

Emasher
    Emasher

Gold Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 451 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:22 PM

View PostGyro, on 12 November 2013 - 12:45 AM, said:

Requesting a config option to disable algae spread.

Emasher Resource 1.2.1.7 has an option to control the max water depth algae can spread to. An option to disable it's spread would make algae poinless, so you might as well just disable it from spawning.

View PostPie_addict, on 13 November 2013 - 05:27 AM, said:

Hey Emasher, if your reading this it's @pie_addict from twitter! Guys reply to this if you want this too my support UE (good for my mudpack) and plz explain hwy it would be cool too support it. I guess I'll go first...1. UE has a great simple API that you can EASILY support2. Not many mods support UE and your mods would be a +4 Posted ImageI'm sorry if this seems very annoying to you emasher, if it is you can tell me but I really want your mods in mudpack that uses the UE api, ad only the UE api.anyone else?.....

As I said on Twitter, it's under consideration, but isn't a priority. Any arguments made from users at this point aren't going to make a difference. It's not an issue of balance, it's purely an issue of my time, the complexity of supporting it, and how stable the API itself is.

View PostFatBobTheSlob, on 17 November 2013 - 04:53 PM, said:

Emahser, can you please add a config option so I can set how much gas is made from algae + water? For my setup 1000mb gas from 1 algae + 1000mb water is way too much. I want it to be 250mb gas.

Why not just void 3/4 of it if you don't want it?

View Postsircrimer, on 18 November 2013 - 02:07 PM, said:

Hi,

I just processed 3 cobalt ore. The result was 9 cobalt and 5 ardite ingots. (I guess its 33% ?)
Is that high bonus percentage by design? I would have expected it to be more around 5%.

Greetings

You're right. I think I'll change it to either 5 or 10 percent in the next update.
Posted Image

FatBobTheSlob

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:54 PM

Gascraft seems to cause lag. By lag I mean when I hit a cow or sheep with a weapon there's a second or so delay until the damage happens.

It's not always, but frequently and random. I suspect it's because of gas generating? Or shale gas? I dunno. I have the option turned off where gas generates in the world.

Gyro
    Gyro

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 566 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:41 AM

Looks like there's an interaction between RotaryCraft (v6) and Engineer's Toolbox (v1.1.6.4).
java.lang.NullPointerException
at Reika.RotaryCraft.TileEntities.Production.TileEntityEngine.fill(TileEntityEngine.java:1721)
at emasher.sockets.pipes.TileFluidPipe$$anonfun$updateEntity$1.apply$mcVI$sp(TileFluidPipe.scala:66)
at scala.collection.immutable.Range.foreach$mVc$sp(Range.scala:141)
at emasher.sockets.pipes.TileFluidPipe.func_70316_g(TileFluidPipe.scala:56)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2209)

View PostEmasher, on 18 November 2013 - 08:22 PM, said:

Emasher Resource 1.2.1.7 has an option to control the max water depth algae can spread to. An option to disable it's spread would make algae poinless, so you might as well just disable it from spawning.

Thanks! Very helpful.