Latest News Article

Online Texture Pack Maker

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Spyyderwolf2
  • Location: Stuck in a hole becuse of a mean creeper hating guy. :(
  • Minecraft: spyderwolf2

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:24 AM

I was sitting down thinking about a very simple way about if someone knows/made a online texture pack maker. It would be simalair to the custom skin maker. But only for making a texture pack. Does anyone know a online texture pack maker? Send me a link.
Posted Image
I AM LORD OF MINECRAFT-Spyderwolf :P :) :D YAZ. P.S Im a creeper ssss...HUG?

Register or log in to remove.

GH0STCADE

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:05 AM

Why do you want an online texture pack maker? Just download paint.net for free.
Posted Image

Ev_da_bacon

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:22 AM

that would be awesome, but i just use gimp. it's a bit more complex than paint and i like it more.  they have a texture pack customizer where someone can put multiple versions of the texture pack.  the johnsmith texture pack has it.
Posted Image
LAX BRO FOREVER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ramiduka

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:37 AM

I wish they had one  everyones like oh just use paint like yeah ill make the textures but you think I know how to make all the different files and make a texture pack with the textures I have made

GH0STCADE

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:43 AM

View Postramiduka, on 18 November 2012 - 03:37 AM, said:

I wish they had one  everyones like oh just use paint like yeah ill make the textures but you think I know how to make all the different files and make a texture pack with the textures I have made
Actually it's very simple if you just read some tutorials and DO NOT USE MS PAINT ON A TEXTURE PACK EVER!!!! Ms paint is horrible for texture packs because it doesn't support transparency among many other reasons. Use paint.net or gimp. Here is a good tutorial that explains texturing very well: http://www.minecraft...e-to-texturing/
Posted Image

oOGeneral_RyanOo
  • Minecraft: oOGeneral_RyanOo
  • Xbox:General Ryan

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:48 AM

I would like it, i dont need all the crap that other programs have.
Posted ImageGimme an internet, plz?

echonite
    echonite

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1218 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:30 AM

I can guarantee you that nearly every pack produced with such a thing would be crap. If you don't have time to invest in learning the necessary program to make a pack, how can we trust you to take the time to make a decent texture?
Networking Tip of the Day: Your internal network is like an apartment building, and your router is like a doorman. Your external IP is your street address, and your internal IP is your apartment number. Ports are doorways into your building, and it is your router's job to keep track of these doors. Port forwarding is simply telling your router, if something comes in through a specific door, then you want it sent to your apartment.