488 replies to this topic

ybj1
    ybj1

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 04:29 PM

View Postcome718, on 15 December 2012 - 03:14 PM, said:

srry we tryed it.... also its rl resons as well as you may have noticed me and 1new just realy dont have time to keep the server runing realy sorry....

it was great rping with you guys and its to bad we never found if the darkness ever won or if he was defeated, but again me and 1new are realy sorry for haveing to shut down the server

WHY ARE YOU SHUTTING DOWN??????? THIS IS THE ONLY GOOD RP SERVER I HAVE FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 :,(

WE CANT QIUT!!!!!!! does annyone know how to make a new server?
DO YOU LIKE CARS? DO YOU LIKE GUNS! check this out :D http://www.minecraft...l-to-the-metal/

Register or log in to remove.

XnomalasX

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:35 PM

Please dont shut down :(,you are letting wretch win.
This was my first rp server, and this really bites.
Posted Image

Exit
    Exit

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:46 PM

All Good things have to go minercraft servers are no diffrent. Cheer up you will a good server once a year  its a fact that i have proven.

_Snivy_
    _Snivy_

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:49 AM

Actually exit this is the only good server I've been looking forward to each day.
By the way come/1new can I get a copy of the map?

Posted Image

come718
    come718

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:28 PM

View Post_Snivy_, on 16 December 2012 - 03:49 AM, said:

Actually exit this is the only good server I've been looking forward to each day.
By the way come/1new can I get a copy of the map?
i have no clue how to do this i will ask 1new and realy sorry about shuting down but me and 1new couldent keep it up and realy when we lost just about all players it was kind of just like throwing dirt in the grave.

come718
    come718

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:33 PM

also use a serverhosting sight i wouldent suggest building a server from scratch unless you have a great comp and you know how to code.

_Snivy_
    _Snivy_

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:35 AM

I know how to make a server ect, but I don't think I'd be able to keep it up at all since the timezones... D:

Posted Image

ybj1
    ybj1

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:03 PM

View Post_Snivy_, on 17 December 2012 - 05:35 AM, said:

I know how to make a server ect, but I don't think I'd be able to keep it up at all since the timezones... D:
:,(
DO YOU LIKE CARS? DO YOU LIKE GUNS! check this out :D http://www.minecraft...l-to-the-metal/

RPCrafter

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:23 PM

OOC:
RP experience: several RP servers including roman, western, several were mythological like this.
Why you want to join this server?: I want a new RP server that's fun, with a good community and lore
Skype (if you have one): I'll tell you if I'm accepted
Time zone: central
did you read the rules?: :)
ign: minerwulf
Ic:
Char name:Evanca Renthers
Char age: 17
Char gender: female
Char race: human
Char bio (1 paragraph at least): She was an only child in her family. Since she had no brothers, when her father died when she was 13, she had to start taking care of her mother. The only way for her to get food was to hunt. She was skilled with a bow, and went on to win an archery contest when she was 15 that got her the money to trade for food for her mother, and letting her pause from hunting for a year. Before that money was used up however her mother died of a fever. Evanca took what money was left and her bow and start her own life.
Char appearance (what your char looks like please make a skin or find a skin that looks like your char): She has red hair, blue eyes, and wears leather hunting clothes.